Mother panda

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

"Wait ....... shoot ! GOAAAAAALL ! Yeaahh !" Yoona stood up and cheered .

"Wha- ?! Lost again ?? I don't believe it . Again !" Taeyeon insisted a rematch .

"Again ? You lost 9 times already and you still wants a rematch ?" Yoona asked teasingly . Yes , since dinner , Taeyeon and Yoona played PS3 already for 2+ hours and Taeyeon did not realise the time at all .

"Yup . I still don't believe that I lost against you ! A lady . Hmph !" Taeyeon squinted his eyes at Yoona .

"Tch ! Come on !" Yoona rolled her eyes playfully .

A few moments later ...

"Wooooohoooo ! I told you that I'll win again . Muahaha ." Yoona laughed to Taeyeon .

"What is this ?! Yah ! You must be using black magic until I lost all 10 matches . Right ?" Taeyeon asked childishly .

"What ?? Ridiculous ." Yoona laughed . Taeyeon then stood up and walked towards shelves beside the PS3 . It has a lot of PS3 games .

"Woahhh ... So many of themm .." Taeyeon said as a game addict . He took out another game after another to look at it . After minutes of looking , he decided a new game to 'fight' with Yoona .

"Oit . How about a racing game now ? I'm very good in racing game ." Taeyeon raised his eyebrows playfully .

"You also said that you're good in FIFA but you lost . What happens if you lose again in racing game ? Tsktsktsk ." Yoona squinted her eyes and shook her head .

"Ehhhh ~ This time , I'll ensure , okayy ? I will win ! Why ? Are you afraid now ?" Taeyeon teases .

"Hell no . Come on ." 

"Guysss . I will in my room , okay ? Just enjoy playing the game . Yoona , take care of Taeyeon here ." Nana said and secretly winked to Yoona . 

"Alright ." Both of them answered .

 

With Tiffany 

"Urghhhhh ... Where is my babyyy ?" Tiffany asked frustratedly and take her phone away from her ears as soon she heard voicemail . Tiffany already came back from the dinner appointment with her client since 9pm just now . Now she's at her pink bed , wearing her pink robe .

She kept calling Taeyeon since she came back however the line was engaged . She had been calling Taeyeon about 62 times but he didn't answer any calls . She even texted him about 30 times but still Taeyeon didn't reply . 

"Don't tell me that he still mad at me for being too busy on work and neglect him ? I thought he already forgive me ?? Where is he ? Is he having another woman noww ?" A lot of negative thinking came to Tiffany's mind and she almost going to cry .

"Baby .. Where are youuu ...."

 

Back with Taeyeon&Yoona

"Yeahhh ! At last ! I won again ! Wooohooo !" Taeyeon cheered happily .

"What is this ?! Aaaaa . I'm not playing anymore !" Yoona pouted after being lost 5 times in the racing game .

"Hey hey hey . No no no . Another 5 times . I want to catch up with the lost . Muahaa ." Taeyeon took advantage to win .

"Heh ? Yah , you childish guy ." Yoona said .

"Come on , again !" Taeyeon kept saying .

"Aishh . Okay . But I want to go the washroom first . Okay ?" Yoona asked and walked towards the washroom .

"Hurry hurryyyyy ....." Taeyeon then leaned back at the couch . While waiting , he took out his SamsungGalaxy phone and was extremely shocked to see the amount of missed calls and texts .

"Oh godd . 64 missed calls . 31 texts . All from BabyFanyy . God god godddd !" taeyeon stood up and panics . "What time is it now ?" Taeyeon looks at the clock and become moreee panics .

"The hell ? It's already 10.45 pm ?! Hell no ." Taeyeon walked around panicly and can't think anything . "Fany must be angry at me. Ish ! I forgot to general my phone and now it's silent mode . Urghh . Stupid me . "

"Taeyeon-ah . What's wrong with you ?" Yoona came back .

"Yoona . I got to go . Tell your sister that I need to go . I'm sorry . I have fun with you , playing these games but I really got to go . Bye bye ." Taeyeon hurriedly took his bagpack .

"But I-- " Taeyeon already went out . Yoona's face gradually turns to a sad face . "You really remind me of Sunny .... I miss you ..."Yoona mumbled to herself and sighed . She then clean up the living room , putting the PS3 controllers on the portable charger and games back to its place .

*knockknockknock*

"Who is that ?" Yoona frowned . 

"H-hey .. I forgot my t-things from your sister ." Taeyeon gasped for air .

"Oh . Wait here. " Yoona smiled and walked quickly to her sister's room .

"Sis . Taeyeon is going home and he wants back his things ." Yoona said to Nana who is on the phone with Wooyoung .

"Oh okay . Here ." She passed a plastic bag with Taeyeon's shirt being carefully folded . 

"Thanks ." Yoona went back out to Taeyeon . "Here ." She passed the bag to him . 

"Thank youuu .. Alright . I gotta go now ." Taeyeon said .

"Wait ! Can I ... I h-hug you ?" Yoona asked hesistantly . This is not part of the plan , okay ? She really miss Sunny and can't deny the fact that Taeyeon does look like him .

"Huh ? Oh sure .. Come here ." Taeyeon said as he pitied Yoona for losing her boyfriend . They hugged for a while .

"Oh godd . He is really like Sunny ..... Don't go ..." Yoona said in her mind as she hugged Taeyeon like how couples hug .

"Err .. Yoona . I knew you like my body here but I'm in hurry . I gotta go ." Taeyeon joked about his body , causing Yoona to laugh .

"Don't be cocky , you childish guy . Come again next time . But next time , come to my apartment . I have two shelves of PS3 games ." Yoona said .

"Really ?! I will ! I want to win you . haha . Okay then , I gotta go ! Bye !" Taeyeon waved and ran to the elevator . Yoona is going to cry when she saw the back view of Taeyeon who is running .

"From the back , looks like Sunny is back alive .... No , Yoona ! Sunny's dead . That is Kim Taeyeon . The one that I have to get the files from . Calm down , Im Yoona ..." Yoona talked to herself as she went back inside .

 

 

Moments later

Taeyeon has reached Tiffany's house and it's already 11.20 pm . 

"Wuuu ...... Hopefully everything's alright ." Taeyeon said . He opened the door and saw the first floor was empty with dim lights . "She must be in her room upstairs ." Taeyeon put his keys on the coffee table before making his way upstairs .

When he reached in front of Tiffany's room , he heard sobbing . He slowly enters her room and saw Tiffany lying on her bed , facing the other side , sobbing while holding her phone . She really thought that Taeyeon is still mad with her or something like that .

"B-baby ?" Taeyeon called out , making Tiffany to turn . She then ran to Taeyeon and hugged him tightly .

"Woaah . Baby , you're hugging me too tight ." Taeyeon said .

"Where did you go ?!" Tiffany shouted with her face buried at Taeyeon's neck . Taeyeon could feel wet tears on his neck .

"I'm sorry .. I w-went to my friend's house ." Taeyeon her back , calming her down .

"I miss you so much . I thought you still mad at me , Kim Taeyeon !" She hit Taeyeon's chest while her face is still buried at Taeyeon's neck .

"Why should I be mad at you ?? I'm not mad at you at all .. I didn't realise my phone is on silent mode and I didn't realise the time as I'm engrossed in playing video games , eating and stuff ." Taeyeon then caressed Tiffany's cheek while wiping her tears with his thumb . "Come on . Stop crying , okay ? You look like a panda again now ." Taeyeon laughed .

"Bad baby !" Tiffany pouted , earning a kiss from Taeyeon .

"Stop pouting , panda . haha ." Taeyeon teased .

"Yah !" Tiffany shouted .

"Woah woah woah . You just cried and stuffs . Then now , you become the fierce Tiffany back huh ? Hmph !" Taeyeon squinted his eyes at her .

"Whatever . Now , go and bathe ." Tiffany crossed her arms and wipe her last tears on her cheeks .

"Tch ! Why ? You want to do 'uhuh' , is it ?" Taeyeon teased .

"What ??" 

"You see there . You're still wearing your pink robe . Eyyyyyyy ~ Don't be like thisssss . I'm shyyyyy ~" Taeyeon twisted his body left to right as if he is very shy .

"You ert ! Don't wish , okay !" Tiffany playfully stick her tongue out and quickly took her pajamas in her closet before running to the next room to change .

"Yaaaaaahhh ~ Change hereeeee !" Taeyeon teased again .

"Go and bathe , you ert !" 

"As you say , mother panda ! hehehe " Taeyeon giggled . He then took out the his shirt that Nana already folded for him and put into the closet .

Taeyeon enters the bathroom and took off his clothes . He then smell something fragant came from his shirt . 

"What smell is this ? Hmm .. Smells n- Oh wait ! It must be Yoona's perfume !" Taeyeon opened his eyes widely . "She hugged me long enough just now . It can't possibly Tiffany's perfume because this smell is not from Tiffany's perfume . t . I must wash it now . Or else , Tiffany will knoww .. Yikees ." Taeyeon quickly washes the shirt while bathing . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ~ A chapter's here ! Sorry for not updating this recently . I keep procrastinating . Hahaha . 

I'm busy with my new fics . To my readers or subscribers that haven't read my new fic , go ahead and read ! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344913/just-a-bet-genderbender-snsd-taeny-taeyeon