Baby steps

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

As Taeyeon and Yoona are entering the car and while Taeyeon is on the phone with his future dad-in-law , Tiffany is still spying on them behind a pillar . 

"Who are you calling now , Kim Taeyeon ?" Tiffany frowned as she can't hear his conversation .

Taeyeon then walked further a bit from the car while pressing something on his smartphone after hanging up on the last call . Tiffany frowned even more . Suddenly , she heard a vibration from her handbag and her ringtone getting louder .

 

*1,2 baby steps . 3, 4 baby steps* (A/N: This is Tiffany's ringtone at the moment .)

"Oh shoot !" She took out her phone and her ringtone rings around the carpark there . She then saw Taeyeon turning his head to look at her direction . With her fast reflex , she quickly reject the call and hides behind the pillar that are quite big to cover her . Tiffany then panicly turn her phone to silent mode before breathes out a sigh of relief .

Somehow , she felt someone is walking towards her . "No .... Go away ......" She mumbled and closed her eyes tightly .

 

 

*1,2 baby steps .... 3 ,4*

"Huh ? Isn't that baby's ringtone ?" Taeyeon frowned and turned . "The caller that you are calling is currently unavailable . Please try again later ." He heard from his phone . At the same time , he kinda saw a shadow moving behind the pillar the moment he glanced there .

"It can't be ..... She can't be here right ?" Taeyeon mumbled worriedly . 

Taeyeon then walked slowly towards the pillar . A few steps and he almost reached the pillar . His heartbeat is racing fast . He will be speechless if he really saw Tiffany there who is spying on him . What is he going to say if she saw him with Yoona ?

"Tae ??" Yoona opened the car door and looked outside . She's been waiting inside first. 

"Uh-yeah ?" Taeyeon jumped a bit . 

"What's wrong ? Is there anything there ?" Yoona asked from the car .

"N-nope . Sorry . Let's go ." Before Taeyeon could see anything , he walked back to the car and enters it . "It can't be ....." He mumbled again .

"Huh ?" Yoona asked as she thought he's talking to him .

"N-nothing . Hahaha." He covers up with an awkward laugh . He starts the engine . He then took a couple of minutes to text his lover first 

 

To : Fanybaby <3

Baby ~ Where are you ? I heard from dad that you cancelled the meeting and you are not in the office whereas I send you to the office just now right ? :/ Reply me back , okay ? Hehe . *kiss* Love you ~

 

 

 

"N-nope . Sorry . Let's go ." Tiffany heard Taeyeon's voice who is clear then faded as he went back to the car . 

"That was close ." She sighed . She felt 50-50 of her feelings . 50% disappointed as Taeyeon didn't realise that she was there .  Another 50% is glad also because Taeyeon didn't caught her there .

*vibratesss*

 

To : Fanybaby <3

Baby ~ Where are you ? I heard from dad that you cancelled the meeting and you are not in the office whereas I send you to the office just now right ? :/ Reply me back , okay ? Hehe . *kiss* Love you ~

 

To avoid any suspicions , she then replied .

 

To : TaeTae <3

Sorry , baby . I have last minute meeting with my best friends . keke . They want to make a sudden meeting . That's why . Sorry I rejected your call . Well , girls are busy here ~ kekeke *kiss* *kiss* Love you back ~ Where are you ?

 

Taking advantage , she tried to ask about where is he .

 

*vibratesss*

From : TaeTae <3

Oooooooo ~ Why don't you say so ? I'm worried . Tsk ! Me ? I'm with Sooyoung and Hayeon now . Hanging out with them . Keke . Okay okay . I won't disturb you . hahah ! Bbyong ~ 

 

After receiving this text , her tears fell . Taeyeon just lies to her when she already knew that's going on . She was hopeful to get the truth from Taeyeon . Well , if Taeyeon says that Yoona is just his school friend , why can't he just be honest ?

Tiffany then heard the car engine started and Taeyeon started to drive to leave the carpark . Thankfully , somehow there's a taxi at the back who also just started the taxi duty . The driver maybe just went for breakfast or what .

Tiffany quickly hailed for the taxi and board it . "Uncle . Please follow that car in front until their destination but don't go too close , please . Don't make it obvious . Thank you ." She wiped her tears and sat at the side . She won't look at the car until they reached their destination .

"O-okay miss ." The taxi driver obliged after seeing Tiffany's tears .

 

A few moments later , they reached .

"Miss . We reached ." The taxi driver said after stopped the car about metres away from Taeyeon's car who is parking the car at the basement carpark again for the house buildings there .

"Thank you ." She gave tip for him and wait for a while for Taeyeon and Yoona to come out .

 

 

"We reached i guess ." Taeyeon smiles while parked the car at the huge basement  with Yoona's help of directions . 

"Yup ." Yoona said as she get off the car . She lives in expensive and luxury apartment just by herself at a top and expensive high-rise building . Only rich peoples will only live there . 

Taeyeon took and carry all of the bags and locked the car . Yoona tried to take some bags .

"It's okay . I'll carry it all ." Taeyeon smiles at her . Of course , he's a gentleman . (A/N : Mother father gentlem- okay okay sorry , Out of topic hahaha)

"It must be heavy . Come ." Yoona came closer .

"It's okaaaay ~" He grinned .

From far , they looked like they are teasing each other . Tiffany yet again tried to control her tears .

"Whatever you said then . Hmph ." Yoona stuck her tongue out at him .

"Tch !" Taeyeon imitated back to her .

Yoona then walked him down to the basement elevator so they could take it to the storey where Yoona's apartment is . 

Tiffany then followed them .

 

"Which storey you live in ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I live at 60th floor ." Yoona said .

"wow ... That's quite high ." Taeyeon laughed . 

Tiffany was again behind the wall .

"Oppa . Can I ask you something ?" Yoona asked since they are waiting for the elevator .

"What is it ?"

"Do you feel anyone following us ? I don't know why but I feel a bit creepy ..." Yoona said scaredly .

"Really ? I don't feel anything . Aigoo ~ You girls always have nonsense thinking ." Taeyeon shook his head playfully .

"Oppa !" She punched softly Taeyeon's shoulder . "i'm serious here !" 

"Yeah yeah  . Okay I believee ~~~" Taeyeon .

Tiffany almost cried again . "Why ? Is your love towards me are fading , huh baby ? What did I do ?" She closed her eyes and she bit her lips .

*Ting* The elevator door opened .

"Let's go , oppa ." Yoona said and Taeyeon just nodded . 

 

 

"Welcome to my house ~~~" Yoona exclaimed proudly when they entered .

"Woaahhh ~ Neat ~" Taeyeon nodded his head and put the bags down . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9dRSSSOEZCF-GBqVRyaA

"Do you love to read magazine and books?" taeyeon asked as he checked through the bookshelves .

"Sometimes if I have nothing to do ." Yoona smiled. "Wait here , oppa . I want to change first"

She wore a short like the TellMeYourWish short and tightfit pink shirt which can see her body curve .

*dingdong*

Yoona also buy sim racing simulator and more like taeyeon so the delivery is here .

"Let's unbox the racing simulator all and setup now , okay ?" Taeyeon suggested .

"Uhn ! Sounds great to me !" Yoona smiled . Why are you so cute ? *grins*

Taeyeon then opened his shirt . He had this habit to take off his shirt if he had to do something like setting up things but don't worry . He wore a white tanktop in it .

"You don't mind that I took off it right ?" Taeyeon asked and put his shirt one side . "Don't worry , I wore a tanktop ." He laughed .

"O-oh . It's ok-okay ." Yoona secretly blushed . She didn't expect that Taeyeon has arm muscle and muscle on his body . Well , this is the first time a guy came in her apartment and wore just a singlet .

Taeyeon then started step by step with Yoona's help .

 

Not long later , they had finally set up Yoona's new sim racing simulator and more . Now Taeyeon is helping her to sign up for a PSN account and about online gaming .

After that , taeyeon and yoona then started to play games and battle among each other .

"LOSEEE ~~~~~" Yoona .

"No way ! YOU LOSE !" Taeyeon shouts back .

"Yaaaayyyy ! I win !" Yoona exclaimed .

"Nawwwwwww !!!" Taeyeon whined .

"Wait here , oppa . I'll make you coffee ." Yoona said and she went to the kitchen .

 

Tiffany now standing right infront of Yoona's apartment door. She followed them to there . When she saw the delivery people , she quickly acted like she's living around that storey . And now , her ears are against the door , trying to listen to them .

 

"Here , oppa ." Yoona said .

"Thanks ." Taeyeon took the cup . When he want to drink it , he lost the grip to the cup and the cup fell on him , the warm coffee spilled to his tanktop at the tummy's part and to his pants , from the zip to the thighs .

"AHHH !" Taeyeon shouted. Luckily the coffee is not very hot because Yoona already let it cool down .

"Omo ! Oppa !" Yoona shouted as well .

Tiffany who is outside already panics as her mind goes bewildered after hearing their shouts . She don't know what's going on . Maybe both of them are doing something intimate or what , she can't think .

Taeyeon quickly took off his tanktop and wipe his tummy while Yoona ran to the kitchen and took a wet towel . After that , Yoona ran to her room and took one shorts that are like surfer shorts that could be wore by men or women . "Here , oppa . Go and change . Give me your tanktop . Go to my room there . Later , pass me your pants . " Yoona pointed to her room .

 

As the noise inside becomes quiet , Tiffany became more panic . She then without any further waiting , she knocked on the door and covers the peephole . She also pressed the ringbell .

 

"Heh ? Who is that ?" Yoona raised her eyebrow as she went to the door with Taeyeon's tanktop in her palm . She looked through the peephole but it was dark .

"Why is it dark ??" She mumbled .

Yoona then opened the door and gasped . "Hi f-fany ..." She said softly while stare her without blinking . Oh shi* ! Taeyeon , don't come out !

Tiffany glared at her and sent her death glare . 

"Yoong . Your surfer short is kinda small for me .." Taeyeon went out from the room and walked outside . He is adjusting the pants that's why he didn't notice anything YET . "here , my pants !" taeyeon raised his hand so he can give the pants . The moment he looked up , he was astonished . 

"B-baby ...." He mumbled .

Tiffany already can't control her tears . She can't believe this . She just saw her boyfriend , half- and wore Yoona's shorts while giving his pants to Yoona . AND his tanktop is in Yoona's hand . And the way Yoona dress now doesn't make things better .

"B-baby ... " Taeyeon walked closer to her . "Why are yo- *SLAP*" He and Yoona froze .

" I hate you , LIAR . Don't come to me anymore ! " She said with cold voice and her tears were continue flowing .

Tiffany then went to Yoona . She didn't slapped her or what . "You want him that much ? TAKE HIM THEN! Both of you will live well i guess !" Tiffany shouted and glared intently at both of them .

Taeyeon lowered his head . He's speechless and regret towards himself . When Tiffany turned to walk away , he grabbed her wrist . "Baby ... Please . It's my fault . I'm sorry . Baby , i need you .. Please ." Taeyeon pleaded .

"Don't 'baby' me , Kim Taeyeon . You lied to me ! you said you have nothing to do with this girl !" She pointed to yoona .

"I really have nothing with her !" Taeyeon said . His tears also flowing down .

"Then why must you lie ?? I hate people who lies right ?! I even caught you red-handed going out with this girl yet you still dare says that you hang out with Hayeon and Sooyoung ?! " She screamed . 

"I......"

"Why ? Speechless ?" She cried even more . "When you video-called me at Sooyoung's cafe , in fact she's already there but you said that it was just coincidence right ? You lied. It's okay . I don't even care . Go with her . Let's break up ! " She wiped her tears as if she don't care . She then ran to the elevator and quickly pressed to level 1 . 

"Baby !" Taeyeon tried to grab her again but he missed the grip . He can't possibly chased her with no extra shirts and pants and half- .

The moment the elevator closed , Tiffany fell . She sat at the corner and cried heavily . She never felt this kind of heartbroken in a relationship . She hugged her knees and buried her face in her arm . "I hate you , Kim Taeyeon !" She screamed .

 

"B-baby ...." Taeyeon fell on his knee as well when he saw the elevator closed . "Please don't go ." His tears couldn't stop .

Yoona stood there , lowered her head in guilty . She walked to him . "Oppa . I'm sorry ." She apologised .

"N-no ... It's not your fault ." He covered his face with palm and looked down .

"Oppa... Let's go in first . Come ." Yoona helped him in . She let Taeyeon lies down on the couch . "Oppa .. Let her calm down first . Okay ? You should too ..." Yoona his forehead . Soon later , Taeyeon slept after tired of crying and thinking about Tiffany .

Yoona cleaned the mess around . 

"I feel guilty and I feel happy at the same time . Now , I can make oppa become closer to me .... but i'm guilty about oppa's relationship . but i start to like Taeyeon more and more ..... how ? What should I do ? " Yoona said to herself , thinking and worrying .

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYENAS ! hehehe . Yoona yah ~ Don't do this *cries*

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE ~

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS ~ ( No silent readers please !)

UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE ~

Are there anyone here plays FUNRUN ? Hmmmhehehe