Stupid !

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

 

Taeyeon was walking reallly slow .

Then !

Taeyeon saw Tiffany stood up and went outside . Her secretary is only one who is sitting there .

"Where did that stupid go ? Hmmm ... Better take their order as fast as possible .." Taeyeon mumbled .

When he tried to near their table , Tiffany already came back with her phone in her hand. Looks like she just finished talking to someone over the phone .

" ! Why did she finish her business so faaast ?!" Taeyeon turned to his back once again .

"Hey , bro . What are you waiting ? Go and take their order . They are regular customers here . Hurry up !" The same worker said .

"Huhh ?? Okay okaaaaay ." Taeyeon said . Before he went to Tiffany's table , he quickly went to his bagpack in the kitchen and took a geek spectacle and a hair wax . He wanted to disguise as a geek waiter .

He perfectly flated his hair like a nerd , cute nerd you mean . He also wears the geek specs . Just like that , he is perfectly disguised . He really look well by wearing all that .

He then took a deeeeep breathe before running to Tiffany's table .

"H..hi ! Gooodd morning ! May I take your orderr ?" Taeyeon said .

"Oh ... M..morning .. C..can I h.." Min couldn't finish her sentence as she was surprised with Taeyeon's cuteness .

"Uh ..Excuse meTwoCuppucinoandTwoChocolateCakeAs usualThat's allHurry upp ." Tiffany said very fast . can't take it seeing her secretary blushing and can't order properly .

"Whhat ?" Taeyeon can't catch it .

"Are you deaf ?" Tiffany said rudely . "Urgh .. Two Coffee and Two Chocolate Cakes . As usual . "Tiffany said . Seems like Tiffany really do not recognise Taeyeon .

"Okaaayy ... Sugar level ?" Taeyeon asked .

"What ?! Yah ! I said as usual ! Don't you understand ?" Tiffany stood up and scold the 'nerd' Taeyeon

What the hell or should I say ?! What's wrong with this lady ?! Ohmygod !! F you ! URGHHHHH ! .

Every customers are staring at them . Some workers in the kitchen including Yul went out from the kitchen to see what's happening . For your info , even Yul does not recognised Taeyeon .

"Who is thaat ?" Yul asked his friends .

"I don't know . But I think he just offended Ms Hwang ." His friends just shrugged .

"Ms Hwang ?! Oh my god ." Yul opened his eyes and pray for the 'new worker' luck . Some worker can get fired just by offending Tiffany .

"I'm sorry but what happened here ??" The cafe's manager came .

"This worker . He don't anything about my usual order is it ?! All of the workers knows it !" Tiffany shouted .

HEY OLD LADY ! CAN'T YOU SEE I'm NOT THE WORKER HERE ?! Oooooo ... Its okay , Taeyeon . It's okay .... This lady is just stupid and hopeless . It's okaaaaaayyyy ..

"Oh ! I apologised . I think he's the new worker ." The manager apologised .

"Ms Hwang . Just forgive him . He's new like he said ." Min said .

"Hmm ... Alright . For this , I will let it pass . Just because he is new . My order , hurry up ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat .

"Thank you , Ms Hwang . Thank you . " The manager said . "Sorry , Ms Hwangg .." Taeyeon said . 

"Pft ! Sorry ?! Not a chance . It's okay . Now it's your luck . Hmph ! You make me so embarassed !

"Okayy . Everything's fine . Sorry , everyone ! Please continue with your breakfast !" The manager said loudly .

Taeyeon hurriedly went inside to the counter to give the order . Moments later , he was holding the trays while walking towards Tiffany's table .

"Here you g...gooo ." Taeyeon said like a nerd . He's genius .

"Thank you !" Min smiled at him . 

"Pft . Here . The money of this . However , no tips for you . " Tiffany rolled her eyes and gave him the exact amount . 

"It's o..okay , Ms H..hwang ." Taeyeon said and took the money . Before he walk away , ..

"Wait ! Come here ,you new worker .." Tiffany stood up . Oh , shiiit .. Does she recognise meee ??

"Y..yes , Ms Hwang ?" 

"Take off your specs ."

"Huh ?? Why ??" 

"Just take it off !" Tiffany said strictly . Taeyeon then slowly took off his specs and squinted his eyes as small as possible , trying to act like he couldn't see without specs .

"Hmmm ... You look like someone that I knoww .. Do you have any brother ??" Tiffany inspected his face closely .

The heck ?! Get away from me , you ghost ! Old lady , ghost , Stupid !

"N..noope . I don't have anyy ." Taeyeon said . "Ms..Hwang , can I wear it backk ? I can't seee." Taeyeon asked politely . Infact , his heart telling to do rudely but he can't since Tiffany is his customer .

"Wear it . Alright . Get lost . My eyes hurt seeing you here . I won't have appetite if you're here . Shoo ." She rudely said .

"Okaayyyy."

I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW ! DID SHE JUST 'SHOO' ME ?! URGH ! YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I'M JUST DISGUISING NOW ! IF NOT , I WILL PUNCH YOU , CHOKE YOU AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU ALLOWED ME TO DO IN TWITTER 

After the commotion , Taeyeon just keep stay with his disguise until Tiffany ended her breakfast and went out .

Thank god , Tiffany finished her breakfast faster than he expected . Taeyeon saw that before Tiffany went out the cafe , she glared at him and rolled his eyes .

"Hmph ! I also can do that !" Taeyeon said softly . 

At last , the workers could rest as the morning busy hours has ended . Just some customers are here . They do not need a lot of people so they just have to restock as many things before the lunchtime .

Taeyeon is sitting down on a random chair that was facing in the window and drank some coffee . He was reading the newspaper too . Luckily , no stories about yesterday's incident .

Well , the cafe's manager are nice and always give free drinks to its workers. Taeyeon was also enjoying the scenery outside of the window

"Hey , Hyunoo . Do you see Taeyeon ? My friend ." Yul asked his friend after he finished restocking things in the kitchen .

"Oh . There . " Hyunoo , Yul's friend pointed .

"Him ?! Aaaeeeiii . Can't be . "Yul don't believe . "Seriously ! You go there and check then ." Hyunoo said .

"Alright alright . Thanks ." 

"Taeyeon ?" Taeyeon turned .

"Woah ! What is this , maaan ?" Yul asked and sat down . "Waaiit ! You are the one that was scolded by Ms Hwang right ?!"

"You know her ?!" Taeyeon asked .

"Well .. She's regular customer here . Everydaaay , she'll come here . She's really bossy . Everyone is afraid of her ." Yul said .

"Hah ! I know that , okay ! Not only bossy , she's an old laddyyy .."

"Old ladyyy ? What happened ??" Yul asked . Taeyeon then told him the full of the fullest story from the incident last night .

........

"WHAT ?! Wow ! Dude . You just messed up with the Korea's Top Model , you know ... Anyway , you know who is father is ?" Yul said .

"Hmm . Nope ! Who ? And why ?" Taeyeon asked while take a sip of his coffee .

"Alexander Hwang ! Top fashion designer in Korea and USA ! Plus you just mocked her daughter's fashion ! " Yul saaid loudly .

"Huh ? Hmm .. I don't know about that . I don't care anyway . She's the one that so rude . She calls me midget . Eye for an eye , tooth for a tooth ~" Taeyeon said calmly .

"Of course you don't know , babo ! You are away for 2 years . Midget ? You are one ." 

"Preciselyyyyy ...Wa..wait ! Yah !" Taeyeon knocked his head with his knuckles . "Oucchhh ~" Yul whined . Taeyeon laughed 

"That's why you disguised as a nerd ? So she won't recognise you ?"

"Yupppp . You see , my disguised is 100% success ! Luckily , I'm a quick-thinker . Hehe " Taeyeon grinned . He took off the specs and make his hair like usual .

"Yeah , righttt ."

........

Skip to the lunchtime .

 

"Good afternoon , Ms Hwang ." Some workers greeted Tiffany who just entered . Taeyeon who were busy again carrying trays to respective table stopped when he heard 'Ms Hwang' . He turned and saw Tiffany without her secretary .

" ! She's back for lunch too ?! Aigoo !" Taeyeon hurriedly put the trays on the tables and ran back to his bagpack to take out his disguise stuff .

After he finished wearing and get ready , he went back to Tiffany's table to take her order .

"G..good afternoon , Ms Hwanngg ." Taeyeon said . Ready for acting .

"Hmm .. afternoon ." 

"Order , please ?"

"2 sets of A for lunch ." Tiffany said then took out her phone . She seems to be irritated ."Hm .. Okay ." Taeyeon said .

2 sets ?! Alone ?! Wow !

Soon after , Taeyeon came with Tiffany's lunch set .

"Here you goo , Ms ... Hwang ." He put the tray on the table . Before he walk away ,

"Hey ! Wait !" Tiffany stopped him . Again .

Sigh ~ What does she want ?! AGAIN ?!

"Sit down ." Tiffany ordered . 

"Huh ??" 

"Sit . Down !" Tiffany said loudly .

"Whaaat ? I cannot . I am busyyy ." Taeyeon said innocently .

"What's your name ? Err , Kim Taeyeon ? " Tiffany asked . Taeyeon just nodded .

"Your name sounds familiar ."

"Huhh ?? There's a lot of Kim Taeyeons in the worldd ." Taeyeon saidd .

"Are you trying to be smart with me ???" Tiffany glared . "Nopeee ." Taeyeon said .

"Whatever . Look . Whatever I ask you to do , just do . Now sit down !" Tiffany said sternly .

YOU ARE NOBODY TO ME . WHO ARE YOU , STUPID OLD LADY ?! TRYING TO ORDER ME LIKE THAT ?!   ..... Urghhhh ! Itsss okaaaay . Just be patient , Kim Taeyeon .... Urghhhh ! 

"O..okay .." Taeyeon acted afraid and sat across Tiffany .

"My secretary is not coming lunch with me at last minute so you take her place . Be grateful . Free meal here ." Tiffany said cockily and eat her food .

"Ok...okay..."

Before he eat , he secretly took his phone out and tweet something .

Tweets from @KimTae : Hey , . You are nobody to order me like that ! You hear me ?! You hear me ?! HUHHHHH ?! Urgh ! I really want to smack your face against the window or the table .

"Hey ! Eat now !" Tiffany shouted .

"O..okay , Mss Hwangg .."