Hmmm ~

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

 

 

"Anything." Suddenly , a soft voice said , making Hayeon , Sooyoung and Taeyeon to turn . Taeyeon looked shocked while Hayeon and Sooyoung looked calm .

"Yoona ?? H-how did you know that I'm h-here ???" Taeyeon stood up .

"I was walking around here when I decided to come here . Can I join you here ?" Yoona asked . In fact , after she's been thinking Taeyeon as Sunny , she then started to stalk him . Not because of Nana's plan . It's because of her obssesion with her late ex-boyfriend's look alike .

"Uhh ....." Taeyeon can't think . If he say no , he's afraid that Yoona will be sad or angry . As a gentleman , not only Yoona but he can't resists any ladies that are angry or sad . He felt guilty . "What if Tiffany knews ? No , it can't be . She's working ." Taeyeon mumbled .

"O-okay then ." Taeyeon nodded his head . "Hayeon-ah . Sooyoung-ah . This is Yoona . My friend ." Taeyeon said . Hayeon and Sooyoung stood up and shakes her hand while smiling .

"Hi ." Sooyoung smiles . 

"Hello !" Hayeon said happily . She then stared at Yoona properly . Hayeon thought that Yoona felt a bit familiar . Well , remember that about fashions' industries , Hayeon is quite an expert gossipers while Taeyeon is ignorant , that's why Taeyeon doesn't look suspicious about Yoona and Nana  . "Uhh .... I'm sorry but do you have a sister ?" Hayeon asked .

"Y-yes . "Yoona looked a bit flustered when Hayeon asked her that . 

"Is she's a part in the fashions or something ?" Hayeon tilted her head a bit , thinking .

"N-nope . She's just a normal office worker . Her name is UEE . " Yoona lied . Luckily , she remember Nana's fake name .

"Oh .. Wrong person then ." They laughed . 

"Guys . She'll be sitting with us here . Can she ?" Taeyeon asked , earning a nod from Sooyoung . With that nod , Yoona then sit beside Taeyeon's seat .

"Hayeon-ah . Come here ." Taeyeon called Hayeon and they went to the counter bar . 

"Why ?"

"For your info , that's the lady that Tiffany tells you just now ." Taeyeon said .

"What lady ???"

"Huh ? I thought you told me that Tiffany aksed you to watch over me ?? I thought she told you ??" 

"Told whattt ?????? She just said she's coming later . "

" Are you for real ?? Why is she here ?? " Taeyeon looks frozen .

"Her meeting was postponed or cancelled , i forgot . Oppa . What's wrong with you ? What happened ?"

"That Yoona lady . I almost had a big fight with Tiffany because of her ." 

"Really ???"

Taeyeon then tells Hayeon the full real story to her from A to Z . From UEE which is Nana accidentally spilled her drinks then to Yoona' late-boyfriend who looks alike like him then to eating dinner at UEE's house with Tiffany's permission then to Yoona's text and lastly to their arguments .

"Oppa ! You're in trouble when unnie came here ." Hayeon shook her head , not helping his brother .

"sighh ~ .... wait . Why should I be afraid ? Yoona is just my friend . Furthermore , Tiffany also said that she wants to meet her as well . So in conclusion , it's alrightt ." Taeyeon thinks positively .

"Oh really ? Unnie will be super mad and jealous when she saw Yoona later . Ahhh . So she video-called you to see if Yoona is here ??" Taeyeon nodded . "Oppa . I think unnie WILL be mad . She in fact going to come here secretly without you knowing . But what if she saw Yoona unnie is here ? Tiffany unnie might think that if fany unnie's not here , you'll be really bringing Yoona ." Hayeon said , making Taeyeon to be confused .

"She wouldn't . She already video-called me and saw my surroundings . I'll say it's just a coincidence ."

"What if she misunderstood and say that you purposely 'hide' Yoona unnie before you guys hang up the call ? If it's coincidence , what will you say if fany unnie asked you about Yoona sitting with us ? Doesn't Yoona have something busy to do ? " Hayeon asked in a point of view of Tiffany's .

"Ahh . I don't care . I will just answer truthly . Yoona is just my friend , okay ?? Tiffany is my baby . My babyyyy ~ Babyyyyyyyy ~~" Taeyeon grinned and closed his eyes , imagining about Tiffany .

"Oi oi . Stop the cheesiness there ." Hayeon playfully rolled her eyes .

 

*Tingting* The door's little bell ringed

Hayeon and Taeyeon looked at the door . Then , they saw Tiffany entering the cafe . 

"My baby's here . You go and there first . I'll bring her there ." Taeyeon said calmly . 

"Okay ."

Taeyeon walked to Tiffany . "Hey , baby !" Taeyeon said happily .

"Heyyy . How did you know that I'm here ? I told Hayeon not to tell you ..." Tiffany pouted .

"Aww .. Stop pouting . That monkey can't keep any secret ." Taeyeon kissed her lips . "Come on . Let's go ." Taeyeon intertwined their fingers .

"Wait wait ." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon again and kissed him again . They shared a passionate kiss before they broke it up for air . "Done ." Tiffany smiles .

"Playful baby ." Taeyeon tapped her nose . "Come" 

"Wait . Baby . Who is that ??" Tiffany asked as she saw another female sitting infront of Hayeon and Sooyoung . She can only see from the female back as Yoona's back is facing her while Hayeon and Sooyoung's front are facing her .

"That is Yoona . The one that I tell you ." Taeyeon said softly . He knew that Tiffany will erupt in jealousy in 3....2....

"What ???? Why is she here ????? " Tiffany stopped walking and glared at Taeyeon  .

"Look . Come here ." Taeyeon brings her outside . "Baby . I didn't call her or anything . It's just a coincidence .” He quickly tried to clear the misunderstanding .

“Coincidence ?? But why is she sitting with you guys ?? Are you going to introduce her to Hayeon and Sooyoung as your new girlfriend ??”

“Whatttt ? Hell no ! My girlfriend is you and my eyes are only on youuuuu .” Taeyeon dorkily said , causing Tiffany to giggle .

“Really ? But that doesn’t answer why she is sitting with you !” Tiffany frowned .

“Okay okay . She asked if she can sit with us and she’s alone . So why not if she sit with us ? Well , she’s my schooool friend right ?” Taeyeon lied  about the school friend .

“Hmm .. You’re right . I want to see her . Is she pretty or not .” Tiffany looked a bit relax from the jealousy mood .

“Yeah yeah . Let’s go in .”

 

“Yo , guysss .” Taeyeon said , making Yoona , Hayeon and Sooyoung turns to his direction . His fingers are intertwined with Tiffany’s as Yoona glanced at their fingers .

“Hi , unnie !” , “Hello , noona” Hayeon and Sooyoung greeted .

“Yoona . Let me introduce . This is Tiffany . I think you may know her . She’s my gorgeous girlfriend . Baby . This is Yoona .” Taeyeon grinned .

“Hi . I’m Tiffany . You can call me Fany . And he is my handsome boyfriend .” Tiffany smiled back to Taeyeon and purposely kissed his cheeks and lips to make Yoona realize that Taeyeon’s attached .

“Uh .. Hi . I’m Yoona .” Yoona stood up and gave a short intro as she indeed feel jealous . The ladies shake their hands . Tiffany seems don’t want to release her hands and gave Yoona a glare , as if she’s saying ‘get lost,’ .

Yoona seems to know what Tiffany’s glare means . She glared back .

“Uhh … Ladies . Come on . Sit down , baby .” Taeyeon smiles .

“Thank you , sweety .” Tiffany gave a sweet smile to Taeyeon .

“So Yoona  . I heard you are schoolmates with Taeyeon . Is that true ? " Tiffany asked .

"Uhh ....." Yoona glanced at Taeyeon who then leaned back a bit and say please to her while asking her to nod so she would say yes to Tiffany's question . "Y-yeah ..." Yoona gave a short smile .

"Good . You have no feelings towards him right ?" Tiffany shows her possesive side .

"Of course not ." Yoona lied .

"You better not . I don't want anyone to interrupt our relationship ." Tiffany gave a stern warning . 

"Alright ." Yoona looked down and rolled her eyes . She felt jealous and angry when Tiffany warns her like that . Oh yeah ? I will try to get him in my hands . He's gonna be my baby rather than yours .

"Hello everyone . Hi , Sooyoung ." Suddenly another pretty and tall lady came . 

"Eunji ??" Sooyoung looked surprised .

"Soo . Who is this ?" Hayeon asked .

"Eunji . Sooyoung's ex first lover ." She shook Hayeon , Yoona and Tiffany's hands .

"Me too .." Taeyeon asked for a handshake from the pretty lady but his hands was slapped by Tiffany . "Meaniee ~" he pouted .

"What are you doing here ????" Sooyoung asked . 

"Nothing . I just got to know that you are a singer here . So I decided to come alone and watch your performance ." Eunji gave a flirty yet sweet smile to Sooyoung causing Hayeon's turn to glare at her .

“Oh , no wonder . Come on . Sit here first .” Sooyoung innocently just invited Eunji to sit together with them , ignorant about Hayeon’s glare to him .

“So where’s your husband ? I thought you are married ? Anddd where is your ring ? ” Sooyoung asked while pointing to Eunji’s finger . The others just listen .

“I just canceled the marriage . In fact , that is my parent’s set up marriage for me . He is not for me . He is not my type . So after thinking and thinking , I decided to call off our marriage . " Eunji said making Hayeon to feel insecure . She's afraid if Eunji tried to steal Sooyoung back from her . She then glared at Eunji .

"Ookaaayyyy .. So do you want any drinks ? Taeyeon here and I are going to buy drinks . Ladies , any drinks ?" Sooyoung quickly changed the topic before anything happens as he can feel the scary aura from his lover . 

"Hmm .. I want orange juice ." Tiffany smiled . 

"Taeyeon . What are you going to drink ? " Yoona asked Taeyeon . 

"I think I'm buying coca-cola ."

"Alright then . I also want coca-cola ." Yoona smiled , causing Tiffany to shoot a deadly glare to Yoona but yoona ignored it . 

"Forget about orange juice . Coca-cola for me too , babyyyyy ~" Tiffany purposely said cutely to Taeyeon , making Yoona to roll her eyes secretly .

"Okaaaayyyyyy ......." Taeyeon said awkwardly .

"B , what do you want ?" Sooyoung asked Hayeon .

"I want orange juice ." 

"Okayyy . How about you , Eunji ?" 

"Do you still remember my favourite drink ?" Eunji asked back .

"Uhhh ... yess ?"

"I want that then ." Eunji smiled . Hayeon scrunched her eyebrows while glaring at Eunji who acted like she is Sooyoung's girlfriend /

"Okaay then ! Let's go , dude ." Sooyoung quickly dragged Taeyeon away from there .

"My god . Why must this happens ? Do you see that ? Do you ???" Taeyeon asked frustratedly . He turned and watched the eerie atmostphere at their table with ladies kept glaring at each other especially among Tiffany-Yoona and Hayeon-Eunji . "Why did your ex-girlfriend come here ?" Taeyeon asked .

"How did I know ? And why are you so panic ? That Yoona is just your school friend right ? And hello ! I'm the one that should be reaaal panic . She's my first love , you knoww !" Sooyoung said back .

"She's not my school friend !" Taeyeon said softly .

"What ?" Sooyoung asked . Taeyeon sighed and repeated the story all over again to him .

Moments later .... "Oooooooooooo now I know . Hyung . I don't want to go back there . It's so scary there ." Sooyoung pouted .

"I know what you are feeling , bro . Those four scary auras are shooting everywhere . Alright , tell me this . Do you really love Hayeon ? Even though Eunji wants you back , will you still be faithful and loyal to my sister ? " Taeyeon asked seriously .

"Of course ! I love her so much . And how about you ? If Yoona wants you ?" Sooyoung asked back .

"Eeeeyyyyy ~ Impossible . She can't possibly likes me , okay ?" Taeyeon laughed .

"Who knowss ~ But what will you do ?" 

"Of course I will still stick to Tiffany !"Taeyeon snapped .

"Good . Me too !" Soo sighed .

"Alrightt . This is between us , the guys . We will talk about this later . We will meet or whatever . Let's go back ." Taeyeon reminded as they took the tray with their drinks .