One More Night

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

At Tiffany's house

 

"Ahh ! Ouch !" Taeyeon kept wincing in pain .

"You still said that you're strong ?" Tiffany rolled her eyes as she wiped Taeyeon's cut .

"Yah ! You're pressing on it ! Of course it is painful !" Taeyeon whined and pull his arms back .

"Oi ! Don't be a baby ! Of course we have to press it !" Tiffany retorted as she pull back Taeyeon's arms , causing Taeyeon to pout .

"Done . Now , let me see your back ." Tiffany said as she trying to pull Taeyeon's shirt up .

"OI OI ! What do you want to do ?! " Taeyeon gripped his shirt , not letting Tiffany to touch . He thought that Tiffany want to molest him

"Wha.. YAh ! You think I'm that ert ?! I just want to see the scratches marks that  I did ."  Tiffany shouted . 

"Oooooooo ~ Who knows you might be a ert too ? Silent ert ." Taeyeon giggled and let go of his grip.

"Shut your mouth !" Tiffany exclaimed . She then raises Taeyeon's torso and look at his back .

"Wow ! The marks is still there and is so red ." Tiffany gasped when she saw the scratches that she made .

"Of courseee ~ Why ? You must be proud of it right ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Shut up , Kim Tae . " Tiffany glared at him causing him to shut his mouth straight away .

"Boringggg ." Taeyeon rolled his eyes and mumbled softly . Tiffany then uses some cream and put it to all of the scratches .

"Finished ." Tiffany said . She then packed her first-aid box back .

"Okayy . Thanks for the TREATMENT , Ms Hwang ." Taeyeon said .

"Hah . You're welcome , sick patient , KimTae ." Tiffany replied sarcastically back . 

"I gotta go home now . For this shirt and pants , I will wash it and returned to you by tomorrow ." Taeyeon said as he went back to laundryroom to take his shirt and pants . This morning , because of his shirt and pants are still wet due to the rain last night , Taeyeon has no choice but to wear Wooyoung's shirts .

"Make sure by tomorrow ! I want my boyfriend's shirt and pants to be clean ." Tiffany said .

"DUH ~ I just said I'll wash it , you deaf !" Taeyeon shouted .

"Whatever , you kid . There , go home now ." Tiffany said as she pointed to the door .

"Ahhh ~ Send me to the door ." Taeyeon playfully said .

"Huh ?! Send yourself there ! I want to watch tv ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat on the couch .

"Hmph ! You're still mean as ever . Oh , yes . Plus BORINGGG .." Taeyeon said .

"What ?! Just go home !" Tiffany threw a small pillow on the couch at Taeyeon . Well , Taeyeon of course dodged it .

"HAHA ! Missed ! Try again , you old ladyy . Anyway , thanks for the treatment again . See you tomorrow , maybe ." Taeyeon stuck his tongue out and quickly ran out .

"Oh yes , don't look for me at the cafe . I'm not working there . I'm just helping out . I'm telling you because who knows you might be missing me and looking for me " Taeyeon put his head in back and said before he really left .

"URGHH ! Stupid midget . Who want to miss him ? " Tiffany sighed in total frustation and anger .

..........

With Taeyeon .

"I'm ho.. OHMYGOD !" Taeyeon shouted . He was really surprised to see Yul and Jessica were engaged in a hot kiss on the couch.

"Omo !" Yul said as he realised Taeyeon's home . Jessica and Yul then stood up and straighten their clothes .

"Hey , Tae . You're home !" Yul said as he hugged Taeyeon .

"Hi , Tae ." Jessica greeted .

"Aigoo ~ You guys if want to do that , do it in your room ." Taeyeon playfully said and acted like he wanted to threw up .

"Don't be so dramatic , ." Yul knocked his head .

"Precisely !" Jessica knocked his head as well .

"Ouch ! You guys !" Taeyeon then headlock both of them and knocked their heads hardly .

"OUCHHHH ! " The couple shouted .

"Okay okay . STOP ! We're even here ." Taeyeon raises his hand in a surrender action . He then walked to the couch .

"Wait . This couch ... There's no 'dirt' right ?" Taeyeon asked before want to sit ,

"What ?! Hey , hello ! We're not that desperate , okay ?? " Yul said as he pointed to himself and Jessica .

"Who knowss ..." Taeyeon shrugged and sat . Yul and Jessica then sit down too , making Taeyeon to sit between them .

The couple leaned to Taeyeon and stared him .

"H..hey .. W..what are you guys do..doing ?" Taeyeon stuttered .

"Hmm .. What's with all of the cuts here ?" Yul asked while squinting his eyes .

"You really get abused by that lady ?" Jessica asked as she follows her seobang and squinted her eyes . Yul told Jessica everything about Taeyeon and Tiffany .

"Heh ? Well , mostly yes . But this cuts is something else ." Taeyeon shows the scratches marks .

"Ohmygosh . Hahaha ! That is hell , huh ?" Yul laughed .

"Stop laughing , . She found out about the twitter things ." Taeyeon said .

"Twitter ?" The couple asked .

"Uhuh . I made a twitter account to 'stalk' her . However , surprisingly my indirect tweets about her , she retweets and talk to me . And of course , she doesn't know at all . Then , I kept like 'spying' her because it's fun . I kept tweeting with her that I want to choke her and everything . Suddenly , this morning , I don't know how she knows and she do this to me " Taeyeon said and pointed to the marks .

"For real ?! Hahahaah !" Yul and Jessica laughed loudly .

"The hell , Tae ?! " Yul pushed Taeyeon as he kept laughing .

"Urgh . Enough , you dumb !" Taeyeon pushed Yul back and pouted .

"Then , how about the runway ? Is it a success ? And how can you be recruited ?" Jessica asked .

"Well , blame it to my looks . I was just doing my job suddenly Mr Hwang calls me ." Taeyeon said .

"Mr Hwang ?! The Top Fashion Designer ?! " Jessica asked .

"Uhuh . Then stuffs happened and BAM ! I'm a model . Luckily , I know her DAUGHTER . " Taeyeon laughed .

"Wowww . Hey , can you ask him for me ? I want to be a model tooo ! " Jessica pouted ,

"Hey hey . Count me in . Pleasseee ." Yul said .

"Hmmmm ... For the sake of my cousin and best buddy , I'll try .  Maybe tomorrow because I'm going to meet that stupid lady to return this shirt and pant " Taeyeon nodded his head .

"Oh yes ! How come you sleepover at her house yesterday ? Eeeeeyyyy ~" Yul teased .

"Heh ? Yesterday , it is raining heavily and there's a big accident at the road where we have to take so we reach here . So , I suggested just to go to house because it is already late ." Taeyeon said .

"Then she agreed ??" Jessica asked .

"Uhuh . She have no choice ." Taeyeon laughed as he reminded of Tiffany's angry face .

"Ohhhhh . Okay then . We're going in . Goodnight , bro ." Yul said as he hold Jessica's hand and go back into his room .

"Goodnight ! oh yes ! Hey ! Don't be too noisy ." Taeyeon teased .

"Shut up !" Jessica exclaimed .

Taeyeon is the only one left in the living room . He then take off Wooyoung's shirt and pants as well with his wet and dirty shirt&pants and wash it . At the same time , he went to shower . 

Moments later , he finished showering . He went back to his room as usual , half and lie down . He decided to call Hayeon .

*Ring *Ring

"Hello ? " The girl's voice said .

"Heyyy , Hayeon ." 

"Oppa ! Why are you calling me ?" Hayeon asked through the phone .

"Nothing . Just want to update you something . I just debuted as a model and that enemy of mine already knew about the twitter thing ."

"OH ?! How come ?? " 

"Mr Hwang recruited me when he saw me working at the cafe that Yul's working . I'm just helping out by the way . About the twitter thing , I'm not sure ." Taeyeon and Hayeon laughed .

"For realll ?! Hahahaha ! Oppa , I don't know what to say ." Hayeon seems speechless .

"Me too . In fact , I don't know that Mr Hwang is that stupid lady's father . And you know what ? The organiser for the runway just now is that MS HWANG ." Taeyeon said causing Hayeon to continue laughing .

"Hahahaha ! Oppa , I think you're fated to be with her !" Hayeon said .

"Yah yah yah ! What fated ? Pftt ~ So where are now and what are you doing now ?"

"I'm at campus of course and I'm going to sleep soon . Oppa . I gotta go and congratulations for your MODEL debut . Good luck again with that scary lady . Goodnight ~ " Hayeon laughed .

"Thank you , Ms KIM HAYEON . Goodnight ~" Taeyeon replied before they hung up .

"Aigoooo ~ I have to meet her again tomorrow . It's okay . Tomorrow will be the last time I'll be meeting her . No more ." taeyeon said to himself .

"Alrighttt . Goodnight ." Taeyeon said to his favourite peas and switch off the lights .
 


 

-----------------------------------

P.S  : Title has no connection with the story . Hahaha

Alright . Maybe only one update for today . MAYBE ~ I need to studyy . My exams is tomorrow . ):