Yoona's perspective

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

The next day

 

Everything has came back to normal . Tiffany has apologise to the workers and everything is fine .

For today , Tiffany insisted that Taeyeon must be in her office .

"Baby . I'm boredddddd ." Taeyeon pouted as he were lying down on the sofa .

"Why ? Do you want to find Yoona?" Tiffany paused her work and glared at Taeyeon .

"Huh ? Nawww baby . Don't talk about that , okay ?" Taeyeon stood up and walked towards Tiffany .

"Then you said that you're bored . I know I'm boring here ."Tiffany's jealousy rises again .

"Heyy heyy . I didn't mean that ." Taeyeon turns her chair and makes Tiffany to look at him .

"Then ?"

"Look . Now what ? Are we arguing over this again ?" Taeyeon asked .

Tiffany kept quiet . "Alright . I'm sorry . I can't control my jealousy , okay? I'm sorry ." Tiffany sighed .

"No , it's not your fault . Okay?"

 

*knockknock*

"Come in ." Tiffany said .

The door opened and a female visitor entered .

"Yoona ??" Taeyeon asked surprisedly 

Tiffany glared at Yoona as she stood up . "Did you call her here ? Or did you used the 'I'm bored' excuse to bring her here ?" Tiffany asked coldly to Taeyeon ,

"No no no no. I don't even know that she's coming here ." Taeyeon shook his head with a wide-open eyes .

"Hey . It's not his fault . I came here to meet you ." Yoona said .

"Me ? Well ,I don't think I want to meet you , Yoona ." Tiffany said sternly as she stood up .

"Please . I just want to clear things up . I meant nothing ." Yoona said .

Looking at the two ladies, Taeyeon just kept mum and sat at the sofa quietly .

"Fine . I give you 5 minutes ."

"it's my fault for asking Taeyeon-oppa to accompany me . My reason for asking him was he knew much in games so I asked him to help me ." Yoona started .

"In fact ,  I fell in love with Taeyeon oppa. In fact we are not classmates as he said . We knew each other because of this one mutual friend WHICH is a guy .  " She lied towards the last part .

"WHAT ?! You told me that you have no feelings towards him ! So you guys are not classmates??  " Tiffany exclaimed and Taeyeon stared at Yoona with a shocked face .

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and mouthed ,"you will get it from me later "

"Look . Don't worry .I won't snatched him from you . I fell in love with him because of how he treats a girl . He knew how to treat a lady and he reminded me of my late boyfriend .That's all .I promise you , I won't snatched him and I won't ruined your relationship . I can see how much you two love each other ." Yoona said truthly while Tiffany continues glaring at her .

"I came here is to make peace .Please forgive me ." Yoona bowed .

"What did you say about your boyfriend ? What do you mean by 'late' ?" Tiffany's glare softens and she asked .

"He ....died . I told Taeyeon oppa before ."

"Yeah ." Taeyeon nodded .

"Here ." Yoona took out Sunny's photo from her wallet .

"Oh my god ... Wowww .... no wonder .." Tiffany said in amaze and look back and forth from Taeyeon and the photo .

"So yeah ..."

"What happened to him ?" Tiffany asked as she gives back the precious photo .

Yoona told the full story just like she told Taeyeon . A-Z .

By the end of the story , Yoona cried .

"Hey ... Here ." Tiffany gave a tissue .

"Thank youu ..."She sniffed .

"I'm sorry for doubting you and I'm really sorry about what happened to your late ex boyfriend , Yoona ." 

"Unnie . I should be the one saying sorry . I had made both of you argue a lot just because of me ." Yoona said in guilt.

"Hey . How about this ? How about you treat me and Taeyeon like your own siblings ? If you have any trouble, you can come to us ." Tiffany suggested and said calmly .

"You a-are not angry with me ?"

"Well , I WERE but since you have cleared up things and you have apologised , I shouldn't keep a grudge right ? But just don't let this happen again , okay ? " Tiffany smiled .

"Thank you , unnie !" Yoona went to Tiffany and hugged her .

Taeyeon stared at the two girls in disbelief . "Sooooo , are you guys okay now ?"Taeyeon interrupted them , making the two of them to look at him .

"You . Stupid .Midget . I'm not done with you ." Tiffany playfully glared at him . Yoona just laughed .

 

 

SKIP 

Yoona reached her apartment and she sat down on the sofa .

She sighed . She felt half happy and half sad .

She felt happy because she had cleared everything truthly with Tiffany except for some parts she lied and the fact that Tiffany forgives her . She felt so touched when Tiffany forgives her . 

She also felt sad because this is a Plan B . 

 

Flashback at night

Yoona's getting ready for sleep as she already turns off the light .

 

*ringringringringringri-*

"Hello ." Yoona picked up her phone

"Yoona ."

"Unnie ?"

"I have another plan !" Nana said excitedly .

Yoona mentally sighed . "What is it ?"

"If you don't want to ruin their relationship , we can turn to Plan B ."

"Plan B?"

"Yes . You use Taeyeon so you become closer to Tiffany . If she likes you and accept you as friends ,it will be much more easier for you to steal her files ."

"Whaaaat ??" Yoona exclaimed.

"Come on .I think this is a better plan . You don't need to go closer to Taeyeon but you go closer to Tiffany . If both of you become closer ,Tiffany won't mind bringing you to her office or you hanging around in her office . Right ? In that case , you can spy on her files and tell me . Or worse ,if she didn't realise , you steal it .Well ?" Nana suggested .

"Bu-" 

"That will do. Thanks , my little sister . I love you so much ." Nana interrupts her and hangs up .

"Unnie ! Unnie ! Aish !" Yoona sighed .

 

Flashback ended

 

"Aish ! How am I supposed to hurt Tiffany unnie now ??? She's so nice and kind , not to mention that she's forgiving . But I can't possibly defy my unnie .  "Yoona exclaimed defeatedly .

"I shouldn't accept unnie's offer at the first place ." She took the sofa pillow and buried her face on it .

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !" She screamed frustratedly 

 

 


A Very SHORT update for YAMB . HYENAS'

I noticed that I have tooooo many silent subscribers . I NEED COMMENTS from you guys . hahaha . 

 

 

Comment , Comment , Comment 

Subscribe , Subscribe , Subcribe 

Upvote , Upvote , Upvote