Titanium

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

*Knockknock*

Taeyeon enters Hayeon's room and see her boyfriend's back view who was playing the pc game . 

"Uhh .. Sooyoung ?" Taeyeon called out but was ignored . Sooyoung was wearing a headset .

"Uhh . Hello ?" Taeyeon then pokes Sooyoung 's back . 

"Huh ?" Sooyoung then turns . "Oh . Annyeonhaseyo . I'm Choi Sooyoung . You must be Hayeon's brother ?" He asked as he stood up .

"Annyeong . Yes , I am . So , you are her boyfriend ?" Taeyeon asks coldly . He's trying to test Sooyoung .

"Yes , hyung ." Sooyoung politely bowed .

"Sit down . So , what are your occupation ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I am now a singer in a band . We will debut as a band group in maybe 3-4 months later ." Sooyoung said while looking afraid .

"Oh ... Alright . That's not bad . So , you loves my sister ? How long both of you have been dating ?"

"Yes , hyung . I really loves her . Hmm . About 11 months near to 1 year?"

"1 year ?? That's quite long . So , have uncle see you before ?"

"Uncle ? Yes . I came here quite many times . " Sunny smiles uncomfortably .

"Okay okay . Not bad . Haha . So , what game are you playing ?" Taeyeon laughed after seeing the look from Sooyoung's face .

"Huh ? Oh . I'm playing Amnesia ." Sooyoung said .

"Oh . Hey , don't be afraid . I'm a cool guy . Haha ." Taeyeon said to make him comfortable . "Amnesia huh ? The Dark Descent ?" He continues .

"Yes ! You know this game ?" Sooyoung smiles .

"Of coursee ~ But I never finish this game totally because I'm too afraid."Taeyeon jokes , causing Sooyoung to laugh too .

*Knockknock*

Mr Kim enters the door .

"Hey , guyss . You guys does not mind that I'm here , right ?" Mr Kim asked dorkily .

"Of course !" Taeyeon jokes . 

"What ?!" Mr Kim knocked his head

"Eh ! Not ! Of.Course.Not ." Taeyeon rubbed his head .

"Haha . Of course not , dad ." Sooyoung said .

"Dad ??" Taeyeon looks at Sooyoung .

"Yah ! I gave him the permission to call me that !" Mr Kim said and knocked his head again .

"Oww ! I never said that he can't !" Taeyeon whined causing Sunny and Mr Kim to laugh .

"Haha . I'm here because the ladies are gossiping and talking about fashion . I'm lost that's why I'm here ." Mr Kim said .

"Ooooooo . Sure sure . Welcome ~ Welcome ." Sooyoung and Taeyeon said in a funny way .

"So , about Tiffany . Is she okay ?" Mr Kim asked . 

"...Y.yeah . She's fine . Hehe ." Taeyeon said as he did not tell Mr Kim the truth . However , Mr Kim is ahead by a step .

"Good good good ." Mr Kim just nodded and end the topic . 

The guys then talked about sports and stuffs like that . They also played the pc game together including Mr Kim

 

Skip until dinner time

Yes , the guys plays PC game until dinner time . And for the girls , they gossiped and makes dinner together

"Hello , guys ? Dinner time ." Hayeon enters her room .

"......." The guys did not hear because they are 100% concentrating on the scary game .

"Aish . I knew it . Both of them can't be together if there is a game ." Hayeon shook his head . 

"Woaah !" Sooyoung and Taeyeon shouts while playing the game . "Ohmaagaad ! That sound effect ." Mr Kim shouts as well .

"HELLO !" Hayeon shouted to scare the two guy and it caused the three men to be startled .

"WOAAAH ! Yah !" Taeyeon jumps and shouts at her sister .

"Yaaaah ~" Sooyoung cringed his face at his girlfriend .

"Hehe . Sorry sorry , my dearest boyfriend and dearest oppa . Dinner is ready . Hurry up ." Hayeon said sweetly before leave the room .

"Heh ? That's all ? Why do you have such a weird girlfriend ?" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung making him to shrug his shoulder .

"Mayybee , that's her charms ?" Sooyoung commented and laughed with Taeyeon .

"Hahah ! Okay okay . Let's stop this and go down ." Taeyeon smiles .

"Yayyy ~ Dinner !" Sooyoung and Taeyeon said . 

"Aidennnn ~ You also having diinner ?" Taeyeon walked to Tiffany who was feeding Aiden .

"Oh ? Whose baby is this ? Hyung's ?" Sooyoung asked .

"Huh ? No no no no . It's her sister's . " Taeyeon grinned .

"Oooo ." Sooyoung nodded and he make his way to help Hayeon .

"KimMidget . Burp him . I want to wash this bottle " Tiffany said .

"Otaay , stupidladyy ~" Taeyeon stick his tongue out like a kid as he carries Aiden up and patted his back .

"Ugh ~ Childishhh ~" Tiffany rolled her eyes .

"Aigoo . You burped so fast ." Taeyeon smiles as soon he heard Aiden's cute burp .

"Geeeee..." Aiden chuckled .

..................................................

During dinner time

Aiden was sleeping after eating . Well , that is only thing mostly babies does . For the rest , they are eating peacefully . Taeyeon and Tiffany was sitting beside each other , Sooyoung and Hayeon sat across them while their parents sat at each side of the dining table .

"So , Tiffany . Is my son treating you well ?" Mr Kim asked .

"Huh ? Oh . Of courseee !" Tiffany replied and smiles but it's only obvious to Taeyeon what's she really means . 

"She must be lying . Oppa must be bullying her ." Hayeon jokes causing Tiffany to laugh softly while Taeyeon glared at her .

"Bully ? Of course not ! Hah ! I think you're the one that always bullying Sooyoung , right ?" Taeyeon childishly argues .

"Hah . Me ? I did not , okay ? We are peaceful couple ." Hayeon argued back .

"Hey hey .. Behave . There are guests here , right ?" Mrs Kim said as she was referring to Tiffany and Sooyoung .

"It's okay , auntie." Tiffany said politely as she already know the childish Taeyeon .

"Tiffany . From now on , just call me mum ." Mrs Kim said . "Yes . Call me dad ." Mr Kim said as well .

"*Cough*Cough* Ahh , water !" Taeyeon almost choked on his food .

"Oh , son . Are you alright ?" Mr Kim patted his back .

"Y..yeah . Dad . Why must she call you 'dad' ? Isn't it too fast ? Then , how about Sooyoung ? " Taeyeon asked .

"Why ? Soon is better . Sunny already called us 'mum' and 'dad . " Mrs Kim joined her husband , leaving Taeyeon speechless .

"Of course I will call you that , mum dad ." Tiffany smiles to Mr and Mrs Kim . "You won't mind , right baby ?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon .

"Heee . Of course not . " Taeyeon smiles insincerely .

"Aigoo . My baby is cute ."Tiffany said as she pinched Taeyeon's cheeks . For real , she pinched very hard .

"Ahhhh ~ Hehe . I know ." Taeyeon closed his mouth and clenched his teeth . He knew that Tiffany did that to get back to him . Seeing that , Hayeon  Mr and Mrs Kim laughed quietly as they knows the real situation .

"Baby . Why are you laughing ?" Sooyoung whispers at Hayeon with a confused face .

"Nothing . I'll tell you later ." She winked at her boyfriend .

"So , Tiffany . I see that you take good care of Aiden . You must like babies ?" Mrs Kim asked .

"Well , I really love babies ." Tiffany smiles .

"Aigoo ~ That's good . I can't wait for a grandchild then ." Mr Kim said causing Taeyeon who was wating peacefully to choke on his food AGAIN .

"Cough*cough* Da..cough . Dad ! What are you saying ?!" Taeyeon exclaimed .

"Of course , dad . I also can't wait to have babies with him ." Tiffany said in a tease manner and winked at Taeyeon .

"The hell ??" Taeyeon stared at all of them strangely . He thought that the ladies including his father must planned anything just now while he is in Hayeon's room , playing PC game with Sooyoung  . .... BINGO !

Earlier.. 

"Woah . Auntie . I don't know that Taeyeon is rich like this ." Tiffany said as she looked around the big house .

"He is . He just like to be independent and he uses his own money on something rather than asking from us . That's why he rather live with his best friend , Yul at their own apartment ." Mrs Kim explained . "So , Tiffany . I already knew the real thing . Hayeon told me . Taeyeon is your bodyguard and a model at your company now ? How he become ? " She continued .

Aiden is already awake and Mrs Kim was carrying him while playing with him . 

"Yes . I don't know that he is rich like this . My father hired him because he told that he is only guy that can control me . I have no choice but to agree . As for the model , you have to ask my father ." Tiffany said .

"I don't mind if he is your bodyguard and a model . At least , he has a work . Hmm .. You really don't have any feelings toward my son ?" Mrs Kim said .

"I don't have at all . Furthermore , I have a boyfriend . It's just my dad likes him that much and he wants Taeyeon and myself to really date ." Tiffany denied .

"Oh . I support your father . " Mrs Kim laughed .

"Oh ? It's good if that happens . I have a sister-in-law and at same time , new shopping buddy ." Hayeon said .

"So , is Taeyeon treating you well?" Mrs Kim asked .

"Yes and no . Yes , it's because he's my bodyguard and has to protect me . No , because he always tease me and my father will also joined him . I really hate it . Everytime , they will gang up against me ." Tiffany pouted .

"He always like that. Hmm .... What if our turn to ? We'll be by your side ." Mrs Kim suggested .

"Really ??" Tiffany smiles .

"Uhuh . Later , during the dinner , just go with the flow , okay ?" Mrs Kim laughed .

"Absolutely !" Tiffany and Hayeon joined to laugh .

.............................

"What's wrong with you guys ? You guys must be planning something huh just now ?" Taeyeon raises his eyebrows and glared at everyone except for Sooyoung . Taeyeon is quick-witted like his dad so he could catches on something fast .

"Huh ? Of course not . " Mrs Kim shook her head and said seriously .

Skip after dinner

"Ahhh ~ I'm so full . " Taeyeon stretched his body as he walked to the couch and sat beside Aiden who is sleeping . Sooyoung and Mr Kim also joined him .

"Delicious fooodd ~" Mr Kim said playfully .

"Woww ~ My tummy gonna burst ." Sooyoung said dorkily as well .

"Dad . Is there any encore soccer match ?" Taeyeon asked as he patted Aiden softly .

"Hmm .. Wait . Oh ? There is ." Mr Kim said as he pressed button on the remote .

Soon later , the ladies came with two plates of fruits .

"Here , fruits ." Tiffany said politely as she put the plate on the coffee table and walked to the couch . She then sat at the other side of Aiden . Hayeon and Mrs Kim sat beside their boyfriend/husband .

They jokes around and have fun . Hearing the noises , Aiden wakes up . Luckily , he does not cry and throw tantrums .

"Aidenn have wake up ?" Taeyeon asked cutely and carries him up .

"Aigoo . He's up . Come . Grandpa carries you ." Mr Kim said as he took Aiden . Naturally , Tiffany then moves and sat beside Taeyeon closely .

"W..wait . Does he pooped ? Smell like .." Taeyeon scrunched his nose moments later .

"Oh . I think he does ." Mr Kim patted Aiden's diaper .

"Alright . Come . I'll change him . "

"It's okay . Give me his stuffs . We'll change him ." Mrs Kim voluntereed .

...........................

..........................

"Mum . I think we should go home now . We got to work tomorrow ." Taeyeon said as he looked at the clock , showing at 8.45 at the night .

"Already ?" Mrs Kim said sadly as she and Mr Kim are playing with Aiden . Hayeon and Sooyoung is already in her room .

"Uhuh . The duration from this house to her house is about 2-3 hours ." Taeyeon said .

"Okay then ." Mrs Kim said .

"Goodbye , mum dad . We'll come next time ." Taeyeon and Tiffany said as they waved at them . Tiffany carries Aiden to the backseat and secure him into his baby-seater . Taeyeon puts Aiden's thing in the trunk .

"Goodbye !" Taeyeon said the last time before they leave .

"Ahh .. Looking at them , I really wants them to get married ." Mrs Kim said sadly . "Uhuh . Having that kind of daughter-in-law , I'm sure our neighbours and friends will be jealous . I'm also sure that their babies will be handsome/gorgeous ." Mr Kim said dorkily causing his wife to laugh .

 

Skip 2-3 hours until they reached Tiffany's house

"You go and open the door first . I'll take Aiden ." Taeyeon said .

"Okay ." Tiffany get down from the passenger's seat and walked towards her house door . She was really surprised when she saw a guy was knocking her door . There was also a luggage beside the guy 

"Hello ?" Tiffany said making the guy to turn . "Oh ?!"

"Baby ! Where have you been ?" Wooyoung said and hugged Tiffany .

"Why are you here ?" Tiffany was surprised .

"SURPRISE !" Wooyoung shouts .

Not long later , Taeyeon came behind her with Aiden in his baby carrier .

"Ya..." Taeyeon stopped . 

"Oh ? Why is he here ??" Wooyoung asked as he saw Taeyeon . "And whose baby is that ??" 

"Huh ? Let's go inside first , okay ?" Tiffany said as he dragged Wooyoung in . In fact , she should be very happy that Wooyoung are here but she doesn't know why she is feeling like Wooyoung should not be here at all .

"Taeyeon . Come in ." Tiffany called Taeyeon .

"Huh ? Okay okayyy ."Taeyeon said .

Why is he here ? Aiish ~ 
 

--------------------------------------------

Aloha.

Wooyoung's here ~ Muahaha . hehe .

P.S : Sorry for the late update , okay ? Forgive me . haha (: