With Aiden (:

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

"Shh shh shhhh ...." Tiffany patted softly on Aiden while waiting for Taeyeon .

"Psssttt . I'm done . Hurry up ." Taeyeon then came down and whispers to Tiffany .

"Okay . Carry him ."

"Heh ? Why me ??"

"You didn't saw what happened just now is it ? I want to carry him but I almost make him cry . I'm afraid if he wakes up ."

"Aish . Alright alrighttt ." Taeyeon gives in . "Shhhhhhh ...." Taeyeon said softly as he carries Aiden and went back to his room with Tiffany following him from by the back , carrying Aiden's bag .

"Okay . We reached ." Taeyeon whispers as he put Aiden into the crib and covers him with a small blanket . He got surprised when Aiden moved a bit .

"Taeyeon . Here . Aiden's bag ." Tiffany came in and put the bag .

"Yah ~ Why must I have to take care of him whereas this baby is YOUR sister's ?" Taeyeon whispers furiously as he sat down on his bed .

"It's because I did not take of a baby before ! Not like you . " Tiffany replied .

"That's why you need to practice . Why don't you sleep at my room too ? If Aiden cried while we are sleeping or what , at least you an know what happened and help ." Taeyeon suggested .

"Huh ???? Sleep here ??? With you ???? I don't want ." Tiffany replied .

"Yah ~ You're supposed to help me everynight , you know . At least if he is crying , we can take turn to feed him or whatsoever . If not , I'm the only one that helping for the wholeeee time . This is YOUR sister's , you know . You must helpppp ~" Taeyeon frowned .

"But i don't waaant to sleep with you !" Tiffany resisted .

"Aigoo ~ I'll sleep on the floor , alright ??" Taeyeon said .

"...... Urghh ~ Alrightt ! I'm doing this because of my sister and Aiden . That's all . " Tiffany stick her tongue out and went to her room for a while to take her pink blanket and favourite totoro

"Move ." Tiffany ordered .

"Tch ! I know okay ?" Taeyeon playfully rolled his eyes and took his blanket and favourite peas .

"Yah ~ What is that ? Peas ? Hah . Like a kid ~" Tiffany teased .

"Heh ? Hah . At least it is better than you . And what the heck is that ? I even don't know ." Taeyeon points to a grey fluffy thing in Tiffany's hand as he lays his two blanket on the floor to set up his .. 'bed'.

"What ? It's TOTORO . Don't you dare to say any bad things about it !" Tiffany suddenly without realising she shouted , causing Aiden to wake up in surprise .

"Aaaahhh ~" Aiden cried .

"Yah ! It's all your fault !" Taeyeon squinted his eyes and pointed to Tiffany . "Ooops . I didn't mean tooo .." Tiffany pouted .

"Ohh , Aidennnn ~" Taeyeon said dorkily and carries Aiden up . "Why are you awake ? It is because of the noisyyyy auntie there ? " Taeyeon asked as he makes silly silly face to Aiden causing him to laugh .

"Aigoo . You're laughing huh ?" Taeyeon kept making silly faces as he walked towards the bed . He then puts Aiden on the bed and he sat on it .

"H..hello , Aiden ." Tiffany waved cautiously as she's afraid that he will cry again . Surprisingly , he does not cry but smiles . Just now , he was crying when Tiffany wants to carry him because he's cranky due to sleepiness .

"Aaah . Aiden is smiling ??" Tiffany smiles and asks cutely to Aiden .

"Aiden . Come . Wants to walk around downstairs ?" Taeyeon asked as he opened his arms to Aiden . 

"Dadadaaaaaa.. "Aiden mumbled cutely and raises his hands , asking Taeyeon to carry him .

"A~ingggggg ~ So cute ! Come ." Taeyeon then carries him and went out from the room to proceed downstairs . Tiffany also followed him .

"You want to carry him ? " Taeyeon asked Tiffany . 

"Huh ? No no . I'm afraid ."

"Afraid ? Come on , nothing to be afraid of ." taeyeon said and passed Aiden to Tiffany . When Aiden is in Tiffany's arm , he did not cry at all but he laughed .

"Hey . He does not cry ~ Peekaboo ~" Tiffany jokes with him . Taeyeon then realises the zombie game just now has not been switched off . He then walked to the couch to play again , leaving Tiffany behind with Aiden .

Suddenly , Aiden cries .

"Oh ? Taeyeon Taeyeon . Here here ." Tiffany panics and gave back Aiden to Taeyeon . "See . I think he still doesn't like me ."

"Come here , Aiden ." Taeyeon carries Aiden back but he kept crying .

"Hmm ... I think he's hungryy . Fany-ah . Take his formula milk and bottles . " Without realising , Taeyeon called Fany rather than Tiffany .

"Fany ??" Tiffany stared at him . He is the first guy to call her 'Fany' . Her friends including Wooyoung will always call her Tiff , her family members will either call her Miyoung or Tiff as well . In fact , she surprisingly likes the nickname .

"Aigoo . Okay okay . Ms Tiffany . Can you please take his bottles and his formula milk all here ? Oh yes , and his diary . Hehe " Taeyeon rephrase the sentence as he walked around , patting Aiden's back to calm him down .

"Tch ~" Tiffany knew that he is teasing her by him rephrasing the sentence . She then went back to Taeyeon's room and took out the things that Taeyeon asked her .

"Here ." She went back down with the stuffs in her arms .

"Okay . You carry him . Calm him a bit . I'll make his milk ." Taeyeon said as he took the things including Aiden's diary and goes into the kitchen .

"Okayy . How many scoops I have to put ?" Taeyeon mumbled to himself as he was turning the pages of the diary to check on Aiden's milk . "Aha . Here it is . Aiden's drinks .... Scoops ...." taeyeon follows the instructions and lastly he put warm water in it . 

"Aidennnn ~ Mam-ma ." Taeyeon said dorkily as he shakes the bottle well . Aiden already kept quiet as he lays his head on Tiffany's shoulder .

"Ahhh ~ Mam-ma timeee ~" Tiffany said and lay him on the couch . Taeyeon put the teat bottle into Aiden's mouth .

"Aigooo . You're drinking well ." Taeyeon said as he Aiden's forehead . Tiffany lies down beside Aiden , her right arms supporting her head and her left hand was holding Aiden's bottle .

"Ahh ~ Delicious ? " Tiffany smiles as she asked . She was staring at Aiden while he is drinking . She heard somewhere that staring or something into the baby's eyes while he/she is drinking can make him/her feel comfortable .

From afar , it really looks like Taeyeon and Tiffany is a happily married couple with a baby . After Aiden finishes drinking , Taeyeon naturally carries him up while putting a handkerchief on his shoulder and patted Aiden's back to make him burp . For Tiffany , she naturally took the baby bottle and wash it clean .

"Aigoo ~ You just burped ~" Taeyeon smiles as he took the handkerchief and wipe Aiden's mouth . "Come . Let's go into room and sleeepp ." Taeyeon said and switch off the tv and dim the living room's light before goes back into his room . "Fany-ah . We're going back into the room ." Taeyeon continues calling her Fany .

Moments later , Tiffany enters Taeyeon's room after washing Aiden's bottle . She saw Taeyeon sitting on the bed with Aiden beside him , sitting in the center . They were playing with Aiden's toy .

"Wuaaa . Bbussshhh ~" Taeyeon makes silly noises while playing with Aiden . Without realising , Tiffany stood at the door and smiles while watching them playing . Actually , even though sometimes babies dislike her , she still loves baby . It's just Wooyoung does not like babies . She suddenly thinks of a dream if she and Taeyeon had baby like this , it must super cu...

"Wait ! Why am I thinking like that ? No no .." Tiffany mumbled to herself and shook her head . She then enters the room . She lie down too on the bed but at the other side of Aiden which mean Aiden is in between them .

"Aiiideennnnn ~ " Tiffany playfully said to Aiden causing him to giggle

"Oh ? What smell is this ? Huk ! Aiden ! You've just pooped right ??" Taeyeon acted to shock , causing Aiden and TIffany to laugh at his reaction .

"Omo ! Aiden's smeeelllll ~" Tiffany said and scrunched her face , acting like it really smells .

"Aahhhhh ~" Aiden cutely giggled , trying to deny .

"Ho ho . Come . Let's change your diaper ~" Taeyeon said . He then went to the bag and took the diaper bag as well as stuff for diaper changing and including one new clothes for Aiden . 

After that , he went back to the bed and sat in the middle with Aiden laying down beside Tiffany . "Let's changee you smelly guy ." Taeyeon teased . For seriously , Taeyeon and Tiffany does looks like parents .

Taeyeon then put a cloth under Aiden so he won't mess up the bed and he opened Aiden's diaper . Luckily , Taeyeon still remember how to change diaper . (A/N : Don't ask me how he remember . Keke ) "Aigoooo ~ Aiden shame shameee ." Taeyeon jokes as he wipes Aiden's with wet wipes and stuffs .

"Ahhh ~ That uncle is ertt . " Tiffany said to Aiden who are now on his mickey mouse pacifier and laughed . 

"Yah yah yah ~ What are you saying in front of a baby ? Aishhh ~ " Taeyeon frowned like a kid , causing Aiden to giggle seeing his face .

"Done ! New diaper , new clothes ~" Taeyeon makes Aiden to stand up for a while to straighten his clothes before laying him back down .

"Okay ~ I'm done with this . You make him sleep . I want to throw his diapers ." Taeyeon stick his tongue out to Tiffany before going downstairs .

"Tch ~ Aiden-ahh . That uncle is so childish ~" Tiffany complained at Aiden . "Okay . Come , let's sleep ." She patted Aiden several times and sang him a lullaby . Not long after , Aiden fell asleep .

Few minutes later , Taeyeon came in back into the room , half- , causing Tiffany to be surprised .

"Y...yah ! Why are you half- ?!" Tiffany whispers loudly as Aiden is already asleep .

"What ? I always sleeps like this right ?" Taeyeon rolled his eyes playfully . Tiffany had forgotten about that .

"Urghh ~ Whatever . Carry him back to his crib ." Tiffany whispers and straight away lies down while facing the other side .

"haha . You're blushing right ? Seeing my half body up close like this ?" Taeyeon teased as he carries Aiden into his crib and cover him up with blanket .

"Yah . Already sleeping ? Tch ! Boringggg ..." Taeyeon teased again as he dims the light and went back to his so called 'bed' on the floor . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah . Aloha . Hehe . :p