Action

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

With Nana and Wooyoung - The same night 

"What ?! You failed ?!" Nana exclaimed . 

"I'm sorry , sweety . It's not my faultt . Furthermore , that Taeyeon is there . I can't do anything !" Wooyoung said while sitting on the couch . 

"Then have you told her about me ?" Nana sat beside him .

"No , of course ." 

"Good then . I think one last method ." Nana smirked .

"Last method ? What ?" Wooyoung came nearer .

"Now , it's Taeyeon's turn .."

"Taeyeon's turn ? You want to make use of him ? Naaah ~ sweetyy . Don't . I'll be jealousss ." Wooyoung pouted .

"Aww .. baby . Just for a while . I'll make sure we'll get it this time ." Nana ensures him and of course , he says okay .

"But do you think he'll believe ? Well , he loves Tiffany too ." Wooyoung asked .

" I'll try . It's okay . And i think I will start the 'plan' tomorrow . You , just sit and rest at home , okay baby ?" She pecked his lips .

"Alright then .. Hmm ... Sweetyy .. Let's ...." Wooyoung smirked .........................You know what happens , right ? 

 

Back with TaeNy- The next morning 

Two bodies were sleeping soundly , cuddling each other in the air-conditioned room . They are sleeping in the position with Tiffany's head on Taeyeon's chest . No one is budging and waking up as they were sleeping comfortably . Well , of course , there is another person that wake them up . 

"UWEEKKK ! " Aiden's crying noise filled up the silent house .

"Hmmm ...." Tiffany groaned as she came closer to Taeyeon .

"UWEEEEKKKK ! " Aiden's wailing noise seems to get louder .

"Aaaa .... Baby ? Wake up ." Taeyeon opened his eyes slowly and patted Tiffany's back to wake her up .

"Huh ? I don't wanttt .." Tiffany whined as she cuddled closer .

"Hey . Aiden is crying . Come . Go and take a look ." Taeyeon said softly .

"Hmmm ~" Tiffany mumbled and reluctantly opened her eyes before rubbing her eyes cutely . She never felt this comfortable sleeping on a man's chest including Wooyoung . (A/N : He doesn't have a muscle , that's why .) 

"Aigoo . Miyoung is cute ~" Taeyeon at her first start of the morning earning a punch on his chest .

"Yahh ~ Don't call me that .." Tiffany pouted . "Awww .. Sorry sorry ." He then kissed the pouting lips . "Ouw ! Morning breath . Fuh ~" Taeyeon jokes about Tiffany's morning breathe while he cringed his face .

"Yaaahh ~ Meanie . Hmph . " Tiffany pretended to sulk and went out to Aiden's room to take him causing. Soon later , Tiffany brings Aiden who is smiling and laughing with a toy in his hands after he enters Tiffany's room .

"Aiden-ahhh ~ Why are you crying ?" Taeyeon asked and kissed his forehead . as soon Tiffany lies him on the bed . Tiffany then went down to the kitchen to make morning milk for Aiden .

"Geeee ~" Aiden mumbled and smiles as he plays with his small toys .

"Aiden . DUSH ! Aaahhh ~ Die die !" Taeyeon took one of the toy and plays with him .

"Kyaaaaa ~" Aiden clapped and laughed .

"No no ! Dush ! Dush !" Taeyeon kept making sound effects causing Aiden to laugh louder .

"Aiden . Now , your auntie is MINE ~ I'm so happy , you know that ? Hehehe . I knew that Wooyoung is no use . Urghh ~ " Taeyeon dorkily updates Aiden about the situation as he kept playing with the toys ..

"Kyaaaa ~" Aiden laughed .

"You're happy for me too ?? Awww ~ Thankkk yoouuu ~" Taeyeon playfully hugged him .

"Aaaaahhh ~" Aiden said loudly , trying to escape from Taeyeon just by loud noise since his physical strength are useless .

"Woah woaah . Relaaxx . Haha . You're just like you aunt , huh ? Boringggggg .." Taeyeon makes a silly face .

"What did you say ?" Tiffany enters the room with Aiden's bottle .

"Huh ? N-nothing ~ Hehe . " Taeyeon grinned .

"Tch . You're the one that boringgggg , right Aiden ?" Tiffany went to the bed and sat beside Aiden .

"Kyaaaaa !" Aiden clapped as if he is responding to her .

"Yaahh ~ Just now you're siding me , right ? Hmph . You're b... No . Laaaaaaaame ." Taeyeon childishly said to Aiden .

"Aiden . Don't listen to him . Let's drinkkk ~" Tiffany said as she puts the teat into his mouth .

"So , what time again we must report for the photoshoot ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Hmm ... 12pm if I'm not wrong . Why ?" 

"It's already 10.30pm . I need to go back with the apartment ." Taeyeon said as he stood up and went to the bathroom . "Baby . Do you have extra toothbrush ? I think I'll just brush my teeth or else people can smell and die due to my morning bad breath or maybe see my yellow teeth ." Taeyeon jokes causing Tiffany to laugh at that comment .

"What ?? Yellow ?? Oh no ! Will I'll be affected ?? Since I kissed you just now ." Tiffany acted surprise .

"Hmm .. Looking at my research , only you , Tiffany Hwang is special and will not die due to my bad breath and yellow teeth but you will die due to my cuteneesssss .." Taeyeon said specially cute and showed aegyo at the last word .

"Hahaha ! Baby , you're really cute ! I'm sure I won't die because of die . haha . Extra toothbrush is in my cabinet ." Tiffany laughed .

Soon later , Taeyeon finished just washing his face and brushing his teeth . "Done !" he came out from the bathroom .

"Baby . You are taking your car , right ?" Tiffany suddenly asked .

"Uhuuhh ."

"Why must you trouble yourself to brush your teeth and wash your face ? You can take your car and go straight to the apartment . No one will see you ." Tiffany then thought of that and laughed.

"Oh ... rightt ... But it's okay . Who knows . When I'm driving , there is a car filled with y ladies , I can rolled down the windows and showe them my charming smile with white teeth . " Taeyeon jokes as he shows his dorky smile .

"What ?! Kim Taeyeon . If I get to know you're flirting with other ladies while you're driving , you'll get it from me ." Tiffany doesn't apprehend the joke and said seriously as well with jealousy while glaring at Taeyeon .

"Jesusss ~ I'm joking , babyyy ... I won't dare of course ." Taeyeon flinched with her scary voice while he kissed her cheeks .

"You better be ."

"Okay then .. I'll be going then . See you at 12 , alright ?" Taeyeon kissed her lips .

"Okayy , baby . Don't be late !"

"Alrigthhhht ~ haha . Bye , Aidennn ~ See you lataaaa ." Taeyeon waved and went out .

During the ride back to the apartment

"Maaaan ~ So hungryy . Should stop at the nearest cafe or something .." Taeyeon mumbled to himself as he cluched his grumbling stomach .

"Where is it ?" Taeyeon looked around as he drives . "Haaa ! Here . " He finally spots the nearest cafe . He quickly parks his car .

"Hopefully , I won't smell ." Taeyeon sniffed himself and wear a cap before entering the cafe .

"Hi , good morning . May I take your order ?" The waitress politely asked .

"Yes , can I order one breakfast set A ? That's all ." Taeyeon said as he looked to the menu and pay the waitress .

"Absolutely . Waait .... Are you Kim Taeyeon ?!" The waitress still recognise him and asked excitedly .

"Huh ? Shhhhh .. Yes . I am ." Taeyeon said softly , not wanting people to hear .

"Ohmygod ! Can I have your signature , pleaase ?? ?" The waitress smiled widely .

"Of course . Haha . Uhh . I'll be sitting there , okay ?" Taeyeon pointed to a seat at the corner .

"Alright . We will send your order soon ." The waitress smiled again .

Unfortunately and coincidently , Taeyeon went to the cafe where Wooyoung's NEW lover usually goes in the morning . And of course , she IS there but sat at another corner with her sister where she can clearly see Taeyeon's seating spot .

"Wait . Is that Kim Taeyeon ?" Nana asked her sister , Im Yoona

"Hmm . Eh , yes . It's him . The uprising model , right ?" Yoona asked .

"Yup .... I like him ." Nana smirked . Yoona doesn't know her sister's plan about getting the designing file just to win and get fame with Tiffany's hardwork and credit . Unlike Nana and her father , Yoona is not working in the fashion industry as she is a air-stewardess .

"What ? No way . He is dating with the top model , Tiffany right ? You can't win her , sis ." Yoona said to her sister .

"I know my way , of course . Watch and learn " Nana said confidently as she stood up with a cup of coffee in her hands . She then walked towards Taeyeon by his back .

Taeyeon who is eating his breakfast peacefully does not know what is going to happen . 

"Ohmygod ! Are you okay ?!" Nana said panicky as she 'accidentally' spilled the coffee on Taeyeon . Luckily for Nana , the cafe has little people and the place where Taeyeon's sits has no people at all .

"Ahhh .. It's okay . it's not hot by the way . It's okay ." Taeyeon ensures the stranger that he's okay . His branded grey shirt at the shoulder was soaked with brown coloured liquid 

"No , you're not . Ohmygod !" Nana acts so well even her sister who sitting at the other side applauds quietly . Nana then took tissue and wipe his shirt . 

"It's okay . Seriously . It's not your fault ." Taeyeon smiles as he wipes the stain . He then took a moment to stare at the stranger's body . Well , he's a guy and of course he will say that she is indeed tall , y , and beautiful .

"Uhh ... Mr ?" Nana smirked in her heart when he saw Taeyeon stared at her body for the moment .

"H..huh ?"

"Look . Why don't you give me your number ? When I'm free , I will compensate you maybe by dinner or something ." Nana said .

"No no . It's alright actually ." Taeyeon said .

"No . It's a must . Look ! Your branded shirt was stained due to my clumsiness ." Nana said innocently .

"Uhh ... Okay then . Since you insisted that much ." Taeyeon gives in and just give her his number . "My name is Kim Taeyeon ." 

"I know ! You are the popular model !" Nana acted .

"No way . I'm not that popular ." Taeyeon said humbly . "So , your name is ? " He asked .

"I will text you my name . See you later soon . I will compensate it . Don't worry ." 

"It's okay . Take your time ." Taeyeon smiles . 

"Goodbye ." Nana winked ily and left . "Yoon . Watch that ? Let's go ." Nana smiles at her sister .

"Woww . Sis , you can be an actress for real ." Yoona applauds again .

"Thank you .."

Back with Taeyeon , he froze when he saw Nana's wink .

"That's ... Bllurrrr ~ No ! Tiffany's is much more ier since she winked at me before that time ." Taeyeon mumbled to himself . "Is that lady interested with me ?? Eeeeyyy ~ With her looks and body , she must be already attached " Taeyeon squinted his eyes and nodded his head. 

"No no no . If Tiffany saw this , I'll be dead for sure ." Taeyeon shook his head . Taeyeon then quickly continue eating his breakfast .

*BEEPBEEP*

From : Unknown number 

Hey , handsome . My name is UEE . Save my number ;)

"UEE ? Hmm .. Nice name . Handsome ? " Taeyeon showed a blank face . (A/N : Nana did not tell him his real name incase of he checked about her or something . So , UEE is Nana's fake name )

SKIP UNTIL HE WENT BACK TO KT&KY's apartment

"Heyyy ~ I'm home !" Taeyeon shouts .

"Hey ! Where were you last night ?" Yul asked as he and Jessica is watching the tv in the living room to kill time before they went to the photoshoot .

"Uhhh ..... Okay , since you guys are my besties , I'll tell you first ." Taeyeon grinned and sat in between them . 

"Aigoo ~ This man . If you're slim , it's okayy !" Yul whined as Taeyeon forcely enters in the middle .

"I'm dating ." Taeyeon confessed .

"Huh ? Dating ? Who ?" Jessica asked .

"TIFFANY HWANG ! WOOHOO !" Taeyeon suddenly shouts and dance random dances .

"REALLY ?! WOOHOOO !" Jessica shouts as well and joined Taeyeon .

"Well , I'm happy but why is she happy till that ? Urghh ~ Must be new shopping buddy ~" Yul mumbled .

"Woo . I'm tired ." Taeyeon pants as he sat down back .

"Me too . Congrats , Tae !" Jessica congratulated him .

"Congrats , Tae ! At last , there is someone wants this old ert ." Yul teased earning a knock on his head .

"What ?! Ish !" Taeyeon glared him . "Alright . I'm going to the kitchen to take a drink . I'm thirsty ." Taeyeon said and put his phone on the coffee table .

As soon as he went to the kitchen , the phone beeped .

"Oh ? Who texted him ? It is Tiffany ?" Yul asked .

"Don't know . Seobang . Just check it . I want to see their lovey dovey text ." Jessica looked into the kitchen to look out . "Alrightt ." Yul then unlocks the phone . 

"Ehh ? This is not Tiffany . Who is this ? UEE ?" Yul said .

"Oi ! Who said that you guys can read my text ?? " Taeyeon said as he quickly snatched back . He also thought the text is from Tiffany .

"Yah ! Who is UEE ? She told you that she is free next week . Don't tell me , less than a day that you're with Tiffany , you already cheat behind her back ??" Jessica asked strictly and slapped his arms . Well , she has to protect her future cousin sister-in-law aka best friend

"OWW ! Of course not ! I love Tiffany so much ! That is just a random lady that spilled her coffee down on my BRANDED shirt here . SEE ." Taeyeon pointed to the obvious stain . "She insisted that she had to compensate because this is a branded good . ! So what she saying is that she's free next week to compensate me . That's all ! Period aka full stop "

"Period ? Ooo . You know that word ?" Jessica looked at her cousin with the look of you-doesn't-look-like-you-know-this-kind-of-word .

"O-of course ! " Taeyeon nodded .

"But whatever it is , don't let me know that you're cheating or playing a fool behind her . Or else , not only you will get it from her but you will also get it from me . Understood ?" Jessica said seriously .

"Y-yes , m'am ! No worries !" Taeyeon playfully saluted .

"Hey , Taeyeon . Is that lady y ?" Yul moved beside him and whispers .

"Uhuhh ~ Her body is so ..... wow . Her winks is also yy ." Taeyeon whispers back . 

"Wowww .. I want to meet her too .." Yul whispers back again . Suddenly both of them earns a loud and strong knocks on their heads hit by Jessica . "OWWW !"

"Who said that you can talk about other ladies ??" Jessica glared at the two guys .

"Ouchhh ~ Yaah ~ My Tiffany's body is so y until it's unresistable , okaaay ?" Taeyeon quickly said .

"Uhuh . True . My Jessica's body is also so yyyyyyy until I can't get enough of it ~" Yul quickly said and hugged Jessica . Of course , Jessica all of a sudden forgives them due to her lover's sweet talk .

"Thanks ..." Taeyeon say quietly to Yul as shows a thumbs up and went to his room .

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana is lucky to meet Taeyeon the next day and quickly do her first step . Will she be lucky in the future ? Muahaha

Oh yes , ALOHA ! 

Enjoy the update .