Oh

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

"What ?!" Both of them shouted again .

"What's wrong with you two ? " Mr Hwang asked .

"Uhh .. Nothing ." Taeyeon said .

"Daddyyy ! I don't need bodyguards or whatsoever ! Especially him !" Tiffany stood up and said angrily .

"Taeyeon . I know that you're the only one that can control her .  I want you to protect her . That's why I want you to be her bodyguard ." Mr Hwang said to Taeyeon .

"But un..."

"Please ? " Mr Hwang acted like he is so desperate .

"Uhh. .... Okay then .." Taeyeon agreed .

"Good ! Tiffany ?" 

"I DON'T WANT !" Tiffany shouted causing Taeyeon to cover his ears .

"Aigoo ! You follow me to my office . Taeyeon , you can wait for a while ? " Mr Hwang asked .

"Sure ." Taeyeon smiled . Tiffany then followed Mr Hwang to go to his office .

"AISH ! I thought I'm done with her ! Urghhh ~" Taeyeon sighed .

 

In Mr Hwang's office

"Daddy ! I don't want any bodyguard ! Why must I have one ? I never had one , right ??" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Oh really ? You had ! Not one , two but 10 . However , you are really rude to all of them causing them to quit ." Mr Hwang said .

"Ahhh ~ Daddyy ! I don't want him . He's mean ." Tiffany whined .

"Mean ? That's better ! I like it ." Mr Hwang sided Taeyeon . 

"Daddddyyyy !" Tiffany shouts .

"Ah ah ah . If you continues shouting , complaining or whining , I'll throw all of your high heels at your house away ." Mr Hwang threatened with a serious face .

"Whatt ??" Tiffany pouted and keep quiet . Mr Hwang knews that his daughter loves her high heels and obsessed with them too much 

" Okay . From now on , Taeyeon must stay with you at your house ."

"What ?!"

"Why ? Is there any problem ?" Mr Hwang raises his eyebrows .

"..N...no" Tiffany looked down in defeat .

"Greaaaaaat ~ Now let's go back there ."

 

Back to Tiffany's office  

"Sorry , Taeyeon ." Mr Hwang said as he enters the door following by Tiffany with sad face .

"It's okay , uncle ." He looked a while at Tiffany who sits down beside him .

"So , Tiffany agreed . From now on , you have to stay with Tiffany ."

"HUH ?! " Taeyeon opened his eyes widely and stared at Tiffany again .

"You agreed to that ?!" Taeyeon asked , receiving a nod .

"For real ?! " Taeyeon asked again .

"Yes . Yes . YES !" Tiffany shouted in anger . "Jesus . You don't have to shout ." Taeyeon was surprised with her shout .

"So , Taeyeon ?"

"Uhhh ... Since she has agreed , I have no choice right ? Okay then ..." Taeyeon said .

"So , for salary , how much do you want ?" Mr Hwang asked .

"Uh . I don't care much about that ." Taeyeon said honestly . Of course he doesn't care that much . He's rich .

"Hmm .. How about USD$4000 every month ?" 

"HUH ?!"

"Why ? Too little ?"

"NO ! It's too much !" Taeyeon said .

"It's okay . I trust you ." Mr Hwang smiled . "So , that settled . I'm going back to work . Anything , ask me ." Mr Hwang said before he went back to his office .

"So what am I supposed to do ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Do anything ." Tiffany replied as she packed her handbag .

"Oh ? Where are you going ?"

"Meet clients ."

"Oooo . I'm following ."

"What ?! Yah ! You just stay here !" Tiffany shouted .

"Why ?? I have to follow you eventually , stupid !" Taeyeon retorted .

"URGH !" 

 

In the carpark/ride

"So which clients are we meeting ?" Taeyeon asked as both of them are walking towards Tiffany's pink car .

"Excuse me . We ? It's MY clients ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and enter her car .

During the ride to the client's office , Taeyeon kept annoy Tiffany by asking a lot of question .

"So when are we coming to my apartment so I can pack my things ?"

"Where am I going to sleep at your house ?"

"Can we buy food first before go back to your house ?"

"Hmm .. It's my first time staying at a woman's house ..."

"CAN YOU KEEP QUIET ??" Tiffany shouted .

"HEY ! Don't shout . My ears hurts ~ As usual , you're boringgggg."Taeyeon rolled his eyes and look out of the windows , enjoying the scenery .

 

Skip until they reached the client's office 

"Hello , everyone . I'm sorry that I'm late ." Tiffany enters the conference room's door with taeyeon .

"Oh , Ms Hwang . It's okay . Take a seat . And this is ? " A man who appears to be the client said in English . There are 4-5 people who seems to be his worker was also there . All of them looks like American clients .

"Sure . Oh , don't care about him . " Tiffany said and ignored Taeyeon . Tiffany and Taeyeon then sat down .

"You don't know anything , just keep your mouth shut ." Tiffany said in ventriluquism and whispers to Taeyeon while smiling . Taeyeon then smiled back insincerely .

"So , should we start the meeting now ?" The man said in English .

"Sure ."

.........

About an hour later ...

"So , I guess that's about it . We are really happy that we got your sponsorship again for this event ." The man said in English . 

"We are honoured to . You have been our loyal client . " Tiffany smiled and shake his hands .

"And by the way , who is this cute guy ? Your boyfriend ?" The man asked .

"Oh no no no . He's my new bodyguard . " Tiffany said .

"Ahhh ~ Does he understands english ?" The man asked . Taeyeon was playing with his phone as he was really bored with the meeting .

"I don't think so . This ignorant kid knows nothing ." Tiffany said , making them laughing except for Taeyeon . Actually , Taeyeon knows how to speak english as he graduated at Oxford University . (A/N: Luckily , he's not same university with Tiffany , Harvard Uni.)

"Ooo . So you like him ?" The man joked .

"Nah ~ But ... his body is so hot !" Tiffany laughed making Taeyeon to snort silently .

Pfftttt ~ Still want to lie that you don't like my body .

"Haha . Okayy okayy ." The man said .

"I think I should go now ." Tiffany replied and shake hands for the last time with everyone .

"Yayy ! Are we done ? Ms Hwang , can we go for early lunch ?" Taeyeon stood up and asked in his PERFECT ENGLISH .

"..............................." Everyone are seems speechless .

"Wow . Your english are perfect . Where did you graduate ? What course ? " A lady who sat beside the client said .

"Well , thank you . I graduated at Oxford University 2 years ago . I took Music and Psychology courses . " Taeyeon smiled .

"Woww ... That's great ." The lady said . Tiffany seems to be frozen at her spot .

"Uhh .... Ms Hwang ? Can we go now ?" Taeyeon asked again with his PERFECT ENGLISH .

"Hmm . " Tiffany then walked out of the conference room quickly .

"Oi . Why are you walking so fast ?" Taeyeon asked in English again . He simply wants to .

Tiffany just ignored him causing him to pout .

When they enter back in the car , Taeyeon can't stop teasing TIffany .

"So Tiffany likes my bodyyy ~"

"I knew it ~~~ The way she looks at my body is simply looks erted ~~ You stared at it , right ?? " Taeyeon sings his own lyrics and melody .

"Yah ! You better keep your mouth shut or else you are gonna get it from ." Tiffany glared at him .

"Oh ?! So its true you looked at my body ?! " Taeyeon were surprised and stared at her .

"So what if I did ?! " Without realising , she confessed .

"OHHHHHHHH ! " Taeyeon smirked and laughed .

"W....what ?! You looked at my cleavage and too in that ert manner too , okay ?!" Tifffany stuttered .

"Ooooooo...OUCH !" Taeyeon winced in pain when Tiffany hit his head with a hello kitty model on his head to shut him up .

"Hahaha ~ Tiffany is ert toooooo ~" Taeyeon continues singing while rubbing the pain on his head .

"Urgghhhhhhh ~" Tiffany then took a lot of tissues and stuck all of it in Taeyeon's mouth .

"!#%&&^$#!%#!$!$!$" Taeyeon continues singing happily with his mouth full with tissues .

"Ohmygodddd ! Save me from this stupid midget !"

 

---------------------------------------

So , here's an update ! Hehe .

P.S : I hate Maths .