E.T

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

 

"GOAAAAL !" Taeyeon shouts when he shoots a goal in the game .

"Pftt ~ It's just 3:0 . We still have much time ." Yul rolled his eyes .

"Hmm ... Alrighhttt then .. Tch ! " Taeyeon nodded .

The guys have been playing the soccer game for almost 2 hours continuously and yet the girls haven't come out from the room .

After few minutes later , the two ladies finally came out from Yuls room after busy gossiping and updating each other about fashion . They then sat on the couch at the living room as the guys were sitting on the floor , concentrating on their game .

"Hey , Tae . What time we're leaving ?" Tiffany asked happily .

"Why are you that happy ?" Taeyeon asked as he heard Tiffany's happy voice but his eyes are still attach to the game .

"Hu .. Nothing ." Tiffany giggled and sit beside Jessica like a best friend .

Flashback 

"Sica . That midget is your cousin right ? You guys must be very close . " Tiffany asked making Jessica to laugh when she heard the word 'midget' .

"Yup . Why ?"

"Hmm .... Do you know his weaknesses ?" Tiffany whispers

"Yes , I know . And why are we whispering ?" Jessica whispers back .

"I'm just being cautious . So , his weakness ?" Tiffany asked .

"He has no particular weaknesses but I know one of weakest point . ." Jessica said and laughed .

" ?! For real ?"

"Uhuh . He likes women with y ." Jessica said .

"Seriously ?! ert . Hmm .. how about mine ?" Tiffany said as she stood and shows her shape . (A/N: So straightforward .)

"Hmm ... Yours is quite y . Why ? You want him to like you ?" Jessica teased .

"Hell , no ! I want to revenge for his teasings . Now I know ... " 

End Flashback

"YES ! I WIN ! HAH ! TOLD YOU !" Taeyeon happily stood and does his random dance dorkily . He forgot that Tiffany was there .

"Hahahaha . What kind of dance is that ?!" Tiffany teased and imitate his dance , making Yul and Jessica to laugh .

".......Y..yah yah yah ! Don't tease ! My dance , my problem !" Taeyeon stuck his tongue to Tiffany .

"Hmph ! Whatever . Hurry up . You told me that we are going to buy groceries ." Tiffany reminded .

"Oh yesss . Hmm ... Let's go then ." Taeyeon then put the console controller on the coffee table and took his luggage behind the couch .

"So Yul , I'm going now ~" Taeyeon acted he wants to cry .

"It's okay , Tae . I forgive you ." Yul also joined in his melodrama .

"Hello ?? You're not going to war . " Tiffany said .

"Preciselyyy ." Jessica agreed , making the guys to stare at them .

"Sica ! Now you are siding with her ?  " Taeyeon asked .

"Yup yup yup !" Jessica nodded

"You guys are NGs ." Yul said to the two ladies .

"Whatever ." Both of the ladies said .

"Let's go ." Taeyeon said . "Bye , you guysss ." Taeyeon said and leave first .

"Byeee ." 

"Sica . Anything call me . For shopping or whatever ." Tiffany said .

"Of courseeee !" Jessica agreed . Both of the ladies were really happy that they found new best friend as well as shopping buddy .

"Bye !" Tiffany waved at Jessica before leaving .

........

In the car

"What are you talking about with Jessica just now ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Girls' stuff ." Tiffany replied .

"Oooo . Anything else ?" Taeyeon is really curious .

"Nothing . " Tiffany lied . In fact , in her mind , she was laughing all loud .

"Okayy then ." 

Moments later , they reached the biggest supermarket in Seoul that sells everything .

"You go and buy . I'll wait here ." Tiffany said as she checks her make-up .

"What ?! No . We're going in together ."  Taeyeon said .

"What ?? With this kind of fashion ?? No way . This is more suitable wearing this to meet clients and work ." Tiffany said as she was pointing to her outfit .

"Why ? Who says your work fashions is not suitable ? Hurry up !" Taeyeon ordered as he go out from the car .

"Why must I follow ?!" She shouts .

"Because by looking at your kitchen's clean state without any cooking pans or whatsoever and quiet and empty fridge , I know you can't cook ." Taeyeon predicted making Tiffany to be quiet .

"I'm right ? So let's go . I can teach you to pick good quality ingredients and teach you to cook ."Taeyeon said .

"I don't want to cook . I don't even know how ."

"Aigoo ! You deaf ?! I already told you that I'll teach . Hurry up and get out !" Taeyeon shouts as he gets frustrated .

"Tsk !" Tiffany frowned and slowly get out from the car . She locks it and walks with Taeyeon into the supermarket .

"Wait . Let me take this cart ." Taeyeon then took a cart and push it as Tiffany walking beside him with her one hands helping Taeyeon to push the cart as well . From afar , they really looks like a couple . 

"Oh , is that Hwang Tiffany and Kim Taeyeon , the new model ?" People starting to say as they saw the Korea's top model in the supermarket . Some people starting to come closer to Tiffany and as a reflex , Taeyeon shield her from getting hurt .

"Tiffany , can I get a picture and autograph ?" A lady said .

"Sure ." Tiffany said politely towards her fan . While some people were taking picture , some wants to take with Taeyeon .

"Huh ? Me ?" Taeyeon asked the group that asks for his autograph and signature .

"Yes ! You're so handsome in real life ! I saw you in the news about the fashion runway ." A girl said . "Me too !"The others agreed .

They signed for about 5 minutes before they decided to stop .

"Excuse me , everybody ! I'm sorry but we are here to shop for things . I'm sorry to say this . But can all of stop crowding here and just do your own things ? " Tiffany then said frustratedly as more and more people coming to them . After Tiffany said that to them , the people finally disperse and do their own thing but some are watching happily for their favourite person from afar. I guess they might be scared with Tiffany's cold aura as usual .

"Wow . I don't know that i'm that popular too ." Taeyeon smiled .

"Tch ! And you're proud ? Hurry up and buy the things ." 

"Aha ! First , we have to buy cooking pans ." They went to the section where it sells cooking pans and more . 

"You want how many ?" 

"Hmm ... Six ." Taeyeon said .

"SiX?! "

"Yup . That one , that one , two of that one and another two of that one ." Taeyeon pointed to the pans that he wants and asks Tiffany to take it . 

"Okayyy . After this ?" Tiffany asked .

"Hmm .. Ingredients and things for kitchen ." Taeyeon smiled . 

"Let's go ."

............................

After spending 1 hour and 45mins in that supermarket , the two of them finally came out with many plastic bags in their hands . 

"Ahhh ! Taeyeon . Carry for me . I'm tired ." Tiffany acted in pain .

"Aish . Come . " Taeyeon helped her . Now in total , Taeyeon is carrying 10-11 plastic bags of their foods and snack including basic stuffs .

"They looked like a couple ." , "Is Taeyeon her new boyfriend ? " , "So jealous" "Hmm .. They really look well together . Their baby's will be hot !" People keeps on talking about Taeyeon and Tiffany among them .

"Oh yes . Taeyeon . Please drive the car ." Tiffany then say as she pass the key to him .

"Heh ? Why ?" 

"I'm tired . So yes . "

"What ?! I don't know the way to your home ."

"I'll tell you of course ." She said as she enters the car .

"Urghhh ~ " Taeyeon then put the stuffs in the trunk before went into the driver's seat .

"Aigooo ~ I can't believe that I'm driving a pink car ." Taeyeon shooked his head .

................

................

"Finally ! We reached your home !" Taeyeon said .

"Goood . Carry all this and go inside ." Tiffany said and tried to went into the house first .

"Yah yah yah ! Carry some bags with you ! I need to carry my luggage too ." Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Aish . Fine , my midget bodyguard ." 

"Thank you , stupid laddyy ." 

"Ahhhh ! I'm so tired ." Taeyeon put down all of the bags including his luggage and ran to the couch .

"Yahh ! Go and shower first ! There may be germs on you ." Tiffany shouts as she put her beloved high heels back into the shoe racks 

"Laterrrr ! I don't expect that you know NOTHING about kitchen . Urghhh ! So frustrating going to the supermarket with you ." Taeyeon shook his head .

"Goood . Meaning I don't have to do anything about cooking ."

"Woaahh ! No no no . You follow me to the kitchen and cooks . I'm hungry ." Taeyeon dragged her to the kitchen and bring all of the plastic bags .

"I don't want !" Tiffany frowned .

"Okayyy . You want to trade in with your high heels ??" Taeyeon threatens her back .

"What ?? Urghh ! Okay okayy !" Tiffany give in .

"Alright . First , let's keep the stuffs ." Taeyeon then put some beverages and more in the fridge as Tiffany kept the other stuff in the shelves .

.....

"OKAY ! See , your kitchen looks more beautiful with all of the kitchen's stuffs ."Taeyeon smiles after both of them has finished keeping the things at the respective places .

"Hmm ... It does look nicer ." Tiffany agreed .

"Alright . Let's go to the cooking . Let's make ddukbokki . First , you go and cut the spring onion and stuffs like that . I'll boil the water and stuffs ."Taeyeon instructed but Tiffany just stare blankly at Taeyeon .

"What ? Wait , don't tell me you don't even knows how to cut it ?" Taeyeon asked . Tiffany then shook her head . She almost been eating at restaurant after work and after reaching home , she'll just slack in her room .

"Jesusss ! For real ?! Hais . It's okay . Come . I'll teach you ." Taeyeon then stood closely with Tiffany until their arms are touching and he starts to cut the spring onion slowly so Tiffany could understand. 

"Just like this .. Can ?" Taeyeon asks .

"Hmm .. I'll try . " Tiffany then try to cut however she still can't do it .

"OUCH !" Tiffany winced in pain and bit her lips to endure the pain as she accidentally cut her finger . Luckily , it's just medium-sized cut but there are still blood .

"Wow ! Are you okay ??" Taeyeon asked in panic as he took Tiffany's finger and wash it .

"Ahh ! " Tiffany kept wincing .

"Endure endure . Come ." Taeyeon brings her to living room . "Where's your first aid ?" Taeyeon asks .

"There" Tiffany said softly . 

"Okayyyy . Endure okay ?" Taeyeon said . 

"Okay , done . It's still hurts ?" Taeyeon asked making Tiffany to nod .

"Tch ! Alright then . You just watch tv and wait until I finishes cook ." Taeyeon said as he went back to the kitchen .

Actually , Tiffany was touched with Taeyeon's kindness . It was her first time after a long time that someone cares about her injuries and care to treat it . 

"Wooyoung never did things like this before . " Tifffany sighed .

 

----------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey ! haha . So .... TaeNy moments ? :p