First encounter

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

At KimTaeyeon&KwonYul's apartment

 

"Kim Taeyeon ! Wake up you lazy !" Yul , Taeyeon's roommate threw a pillow at him . This is the fifth time Yul trying to wake him .

"Urgghhhh .. 5 more minutes mummm ." Taeyeon mumbled .

"What ?! MUM ?! YAH ! WAKE UP !" Yul jumped on the bed and punched Taeyeon repeatedly with the pillow .

"Huh ? Wha ? Sorry sorry ! I thought you're my mum " Taeyeon laughed and hide himself under his blanket .

"Oit , Kim Taeyeon . Since you just finished your service , what are you going to do now ?" Yul get down from the bed and opened the curtains .

"Do ? Do what ?" Taeyeon shows himself .

"Do what ? Hmm ... Like working ? " 

"Workkk ?? Naaah ~ Not now . We'll see later ." Taeyeon grinned . "See later ? Yeah , right ." Yul stuck his tongue out and knocked his head .

"Okay then . I need to go to work now . Just telling . Your sister , Hayeon just called the house phone . She said she can't get through you . She want to talk to you ." He continued .

"Can't get through ? " Taeyeon mumbled and took his phone beside his pillow . "Ahhh .. Silent modee . No wonder ...... what ? 64 missed calls ?! The hell ? " Taeyeon frowned .

"Okay okay . I gotta go . Oh yes , I think I'm not coming home early ." Yul said .

"Why ?"

"I'm going out with her . For a date ! " Yul smiled . "Her ? Jessica ?" Taeyeon asked .

"YES ! She accepted me ! hehe " 

"Wow . That's fast . How can you captured my cousin that easily ? Aish ! I should not introduce her to you . " Taeyeon raises his eyebrows .

"Hmm ... I got my way . Don't be jealous , my future cousin-bro-in-law . You should find someone soon . You getting olddd ." Yul stood and walked like an old man . "Yah ! I'm not old ! At least my appearance does not looks old . Like SOMEONE there ." 

"What ?! Yah ! Why ? Are you jealous ?" Yul squinted his eyes

"Puft ! No time to jealous about someone has old looks " Taeyeon acted to vomit . "Aish ! YOU ! Haaaa . It's okay , Kwon Yul . It's okay ." Yul talks to himself , trying to calm down .

"Hahaha . Hey . You should be going for work . Your GIRLFRIEND is waiting ." Taeyeon teased

"Oh yes ! Thanks for reminding , you midget . I'm running late . Jessica must be waiting . Bye ! " 

"Boi boooi" Taeyeon replied. I wonder why Taeyeon is still like a kid even after his National Service . 

"Hmm .. Why did Hayeon call me ? " Taeyeon lies down again . " Should call her . Must be important until she had to give me 64 MISSED CALLS ." Taeyeon playfully rolled his eyes .

*RING*RING*RING*RIN

"Hel.." 

"OPPA OPPA OPPA !" Hayeon interrupted before Taeyeon can say hello .

"Huh ? What happened ?!" He suddenly became panic . 

"Oppa ! Are you free ??!!" Haeyeon shouted through the phone .

"Why ? WHAT HAPPENED ??" 

"Can you accompany me shopping ?" Hayeon suddenly say with a calm tone .

"What the hell ? Yah!  You idiot ! You called me in the morning many times and make me panic , so its just about shopping ?! " Taeyeon sat .

"Hehehe . Sowwwwieee . Don't bee angry . I'm just excited ..." 

"Hmm ... So why do you want me accompany you ? What about your friends ?" Taeyeon stood and lean against his bed's headboard .

"They are busy . So I'm thinking about youu . Anyway , we haven't met since you finished your service . I miss my own brother ! Oppa ! Pweaaase . Accompany me . It's on sale !" 

"Yah! Your aegyo doesn't work on me , okay ? Hmm ... Alright alright . When ?" 

"YES ! Yup yup . Hmm .. The sale will start at 11am . Can you fetch me at 9 ? We need to as fast as possible . It will be alot of people there .."

"What ?! 9 ?! 30minutes more ?! Yah ! You should tell me earlier . Bye ! Fetch you at home ! " Taeyeon hung up and rushed to the bathroom .

 

Skip to 9am

 

*Horn*HORN*

Taeyeon reached his family's house at 9am exact . 

"Yay ! Oppa came in time ! " Hayeon came out from the mansion door and ran into Taeyeon's car . 

"Oppa ! I miss you ! Ohhh ... you look different ." Hayeon hugged Taeyeon tightly . The siblings just met after 1 year. The another of 1 year , Taeyeon will always come home on every weekend but they have limited time together . Taeyeon will always be with his parents as Hayeon lived in a campus . That's why they are so dramatic here.

"Oi oi . It hurts !" Taeyeon patted Hayeon's back loudly . "OUCH ! OPPA ! " Hayeon pouted . 

"Haha . Sorry sorry . What do you mean by different ? Ahh .. I became more handsome right ?" Taeyeon said .

"Nah ~ Try again ." 

"Hmm .. Cuter ?"

"Nah ~ Good try but try again ."

"Hmm .......... Smarter ?"

"Ahhh ... Good answer but try again ."

"Aishhh . Okay  . Darker ? Shorter ? Lazier ? " Taeyeon glared at Hayeon .

"AHH ! DING DONG DENG ! Congratulations , Mr Kim Taeyeon . All of answers are corre ... OUCH ! " Taeyeon knocked her head . "Let's go , let's go , you smarter but not so clever idiot . " Taeyeon then started his engines and drove to the COEX Mall .

 

SKIP to COEX MALL

 

"Wow . It's so crowded ." Taeyeon frowned .

"Of course , oppa . There's sale . Ladies won't miss sales ." Hayeon shake her index finger left to right .

"Ladies ? You ? Hmmm .... " Taeyeon pointed from her head to her toes . "Enough enough ." Hayeon said , making Taeyeon laugh .

"Oppa , let's go there first ! The clothes seem nice . Come on ." Hayeon drag him to other shops to shop while waiting . Fortunately , the shop is not crowded as the products are verrry expensive. Luckily , the Kims are rich . 

"Oppa . You wait here . I want to try the clothes ." Hayeon said and left him while he sat down on a chair . While waiting , he suddenly saw a lady coming in the shop but with 4 bodyguards around her .

"Wow . Who is she ?" He raises his eyebrows while mumbling . He is just surprised with all big-sized , muscular bodyguards . Oh yes , and the beauty of the lady .

He saw that the worker from the shop came to her personally and help to carry her things . He also saw that the lady bossily asked the worker to carry this carry that. 
 

"Who the hell is this lady ? So bossy ..." He mumbled .

"Oppa . Hold this . I want this ." Hayeon finished trying .

"5 clothes ?? And more ?? " Taeyeon asked . "Yup . Wait here . I want shoes too . We still have time ." Hayeon said . She just can't resist shopping . Sales or not , she .. just can't

She was staring the shoes while thinking what shoes should she buys .

"Hmm .. What should I buy ?" She mumbled . Suddenly , she saw a high heel that she really likes . When she about to take the shoes , suddenly there are a pair of hands stopping her .

"Excuse me . I saw this first . " The same lady that Taeyeon saw snatched the heel .

"But I'm sorry , I took it first . " Hayeon trying not to be rude . "Are you arguing with me ?" The lady stares Hayeon .

"But I really want that ." Hayeon said . 

"I really want that . I took it first by the way . You can't just took it " Hayeon said again . "Good choice but try again . " The lady passed the heels to a worker who was holding to her things and left . 

"What happened here ?" Taeyeon who saw his sister were talking seriously with the lady , he then came towards Hayeon

"Nothing oppa . I saw that heels first and I took it first . But that lady suddenly snatched it from me and claimed that she saw it first" Hayeon pouted . 

"Excuse me . Is there any extra of that ?" Hayeon asked a worker . " Ah . I'm sorry . That is limited edition and that's the last one . Why don't you choose other one ?" The worker replied .

"Ahh .... No more ?" Hayeon pouted . "Hmm .. You wait here . " Taeyeon said . He then followed the lady .

"Excuse me . Aren't you so rude ?" Taeyeon stood in front of her . 

The lady's bodyguards pushed Taeyeon away but he stay still . "My sister saw that heels first . Why did you snatched it ?" Taeyeon said .

"Wait . Are you talking to me with that tone ?" The lady raises her eyebrows and asked her bodyguards to stay still .

"Yes ! Why ?? Is that a problem , Miss-Got-Problem ?" The workers gasped . For the first time , they saw someone talking like that to the lady .

"What ?! Hey ! You don't know me , is it ??" The lady said in furious . Mostly of the people in the shop knows her including Hayeon and workers but it's just Taeyeon does not know . 

Well , Taeyeon is away for 2 years 

"I don't know and I don't want to know . Give me that heel right now ." Taeyeon pointed to the heels .

"Oppa . Forget it . Let's go . " Hayeon ran beside him and said . "No no . We have to get that heels first" Taeyeon shook his head .

"Oh my god . You're a ignorant huh , small midget boy !" The lady said . 

"What ?! HELLO ! I'm 24 years old okay ?! Not small boy ! At least I'm not like you . Rude , no manners , behavior like small little girls and your fashion is .... hmmm .... ohmygod , I'm speechless . Just like an old ladyyyyyy " Taeyeon said . In fact , the lady dressed really well , its just Taeyeon said to make her angry .

"24 years ?! Yeah , right ! And did you just mocked my fashion ? Excuse me ! I'm the top model and fashionista , okay ?! You know what ? Just take those heels !" The lady threw the heels on the floor . But luckily , Taeyeon catches it before it crashes on the floor . 

The lady then rolled her eyes and walked furiously to the counter for payment .

"Oppa ! Why did you do that ?" Hayeon said .

"Why ? It's her fault by the way . Let it be . Here !" Taeyeon grinned dorkily and gave her those heels .

"Haha . Okay okay . Without you , I probably just cried here without arguing with her . But oppa . I just realised who is she !" Hayeon punched Taeyeon's shoulder softly .

"Who ?"

"Tiffany Hwang . The top model and fashionista ! I never knew until I looked at her carefully . OMO! Oppa ! You just mocked her fashion . She will be really angry . Wow , you gonna die !" Hayeon playfully showed the 'die' motion .

"Tippany ? Tifany ? Ah ! I don't know her . What I know she is snobbish , arrogant and just nonsense ." 

"Okay okay . Let's wait till she finish paying then we pay . After that , more shopping on sale !" After Tiffany paid , she walked out with an irritated face . As she walked pass Taeyeon and Hayeon , she stared at Taeyeon and rolled her eyes snobbishly . 

"Hpmh ! I also can do that ." Taeyeon said and rolled his eyes . 

"Urgh !" Tiffany saw and walked even faster and exited the shops .

 

Skip after Hayeon's shopping on the sale

 

"Haaa . I'm so tired . It's so crowded ! "Taeyeon said as the sibling make their way out from the sale shop .

"Haha . Me too but it's worth it ! You see how much I have bought . It has your share as well as mum and dad's ." Hayeon said .

"Oooh . Mine too ? Yes !" Taeyeon smiled . "Can we go to Starbuck and have some drinks first ? I'm so freaking tired ." He asked .

"Okay" 

As soon they went inside of Starbuck , Taeyeon found a place and sit down . 

"Ahhh . Heaven ." Taeyeon said .

"Oppa . What do you want ? I'll treat . Since you accompany to shop ."

"Really ? Hmm .. Any drinks . Can I get muffins too ?" 

"Alright . Wait here ." Not long later , Hayeon came back with the drinks and muffins .

"Oooo . Muffins ." Taeyeon said .

"Thank you oppa for helping to get the heel back ." Hayeon giggled .

"Nahh ~ It's okay . You should learn from me . Just argue . Just go and don't be scared ." They laughed .

"But seriously , that Tippany lady is so rude . So snobbish . Luckily her fashion still can be endured . I think with that attitude , she won't get married ." Taeyeon said.

"Hmm ? No . I heard she has a boyfriend . Her boyfriend works at the states , USA . His name is Wooyoung , i think . I also heard that they really look well together and they are the hottest couple . But oppa . No one ever talk to her like the way you do . Most people are afraid of her , I heard . " Hayeon said and laughed .

"Boyfriend ? The guy must be old . The guy also probably likes her because of her s . It's big . No no . Her butts . So fluffy ~~" He said playfully . Both of them laughed very loud before  ......

"What . Did . You . Just . Say ?! Take this !" Tiffany suddenly stood beside him and pour all of her warm coffee on Taeyeon . Luckily , it no longer hot . Taeyeon is now drenched with coffee from his hair till his shirt . Hayeon gasped .

"OI ! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ?!" He stood up and pointed . He never saw those bodyguards anymore except for another lady who are wearing geek specs . It is her nerd yet obedient secretary .

"This is for you ! How dare you mocked me and my boyfriend ?! THIS IS ANOTHER ONE !" This time , she pour Taeyeon's coffee . Hayeon gasped louder and Taeyeon stared at Tiffany , speechless and furious . 

"You must really not know about me , huh ?! " She asked . "Min , give me my cards ." She continued . Her secretary , Min gave her .

"Here you go , pitiful guy . Know me . Don't be so ignorant " She gave one each to Hayeon and Taeyeon . Taeyeon snorted .

"Huh ? Who wants to know you ? Old ladyyyy ~ Hey ~ Old Ladyyyy ~" Taeyeon keep on making her furious despite his situation .

Hayeon just covered her face in embarassment as everyone are staring them . Well , most people laugh with Taeyeon's silly acts towards the top model.

"YOU ! URGH ! MIN , LET'S GO !" Tiffany shouted and went out . Before Taeyeon sat , most people clap and show thumbs up . Simply , most people also know that Tiffany is arrogant person thats why they are surprised and amazed with Taeyeon's actions .

"Thank you , thank you . " taeyeon said . "Oppa ! Let's go !" Hayeon stood , took her shopping bags and drag Taeyeon out .

"Urgh . Oppa ! You make me embarrased !" Hayeon pouted . 

"Me ? She started it first . She poured the coffee . You see ! You see !" Taeyeon showed all of the stains on his white shirt .

"Aigoooo ~ I guess you will be popular ." Hayeon said .

"Why ?"

"Your picture will out in the newspaper for sure . It will say , 'Someone dares to argue with the top model & fashionista' . BAM BAM BAM . You die !" Hayeon shows the 'you die' motion again . 

"Enough , you little idiot ." Taeyeon knocked her head again and stuck his tongue out .

"Hmm .. I need to research about that stupid lady . Stupid stupid !! " Taeyeon said and do his hair which is sticky with coffee scent and liquids .