Yoona's past

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Nana's Apartment

*DINGDONG*

 

"Who is that ?" Nana asked through the monitor .

"It's me . Taeyeon . Kim Taeyeon ." Taeyeon replied .

"Oh . Hold on ." Nana replied . Wooyoung already left moments ago . She then went to her door and opened it for Taeyeon .

"Hi ." Nana purposely leaned to the wall and smiled ily to Taeyeon .

"H-hi , UEE. Hehe ." Taeyeon just awkwardly smiles .(A/N : Remember right ? To Taeyeon , Nana is UEE . )

"Come in .." She winked at Taeyeon and hold his hands while dragging him inside . Taeyeon was a bit flustered with the sudden skinship by Nana .

"You wait here . I'll bring the dishes out ." She smiled .

*DINGDONG*

"Oh ? It must be my sister . Hold on , okay ?" Nana smiled as she walked to the door .

"Unnie !" Nana's little sister Yoona exclaimed .

"Yoonaaa !" Nana replied and hug her . "Okay okay . Shhh .. Remember our plan . The moment you enters , my name is Uee not Nana . Okay ?" Nana whispered .

"Alrightt ." Yoona whispered back and winked .

 

Flashback 

Back at the cafe 

"You see ! I got his number . I told you ." Nana said to Yoona as soon they enters her car .

"Wow . I can't believe just by doing that , you can already get his number . As expected ." Yoona applaused .

"It's already a plan , you know that ?" Nana said as soon she started the engine .

"Plan ? What plan ?" Yoona asked with a confused look on her face .

"Nothinggg .. Hehe ." Nana chuckled . "Tskk .. Stingyy ~" Yoona stuck her tongue out .

.....

.....

"AH ! I got an idea ! What about if you help me in this plan B ?" Nana exclaimed as she thought of it while driving .

"What plan ?? Sis . I don't know anything . Remember ?" Yoona asked .

"Oh yes . Hehe . Sorry . Okay , I'll tell you but you promised not to tell ANYONE . Okay ?" Nana stared Yoona .

"Yes yes yes . Promise promise . Now what plan ?" 

"Look . You know that I hate that Tiffany from Hwang's right ? Since she took my spotlight and attention from everyone ? " Nana asked .

"Uhuh . I remember the way you are frustrated and angry because all of your original idea is the same as hers . However , the one that wins is her and everything blablabla . Yes yes . So ?" Yoona asked .

"My plan is I'm going to take Tiffany's designing file to use for the competition next 5-6 months . In other words , sabotage her . However , I can't just take it like that . That's why my plan is to use Taeyeon , Tiffany's current boyfriend . I will make him fall in love with and stuffs and brainwash him then I will asked him to steal Tiffany's file and gave it to me . At the same time , Wooyoung and I wants him to break up with Tiffany . Let her suffer . " Nana explained .

"You're going to break Tiffany with her boyfriend AGAIN ?" Yoona asked since Nana already steals Wooyoung from Tiffany .

"Then , how about Wooyoung if you make who .. Taeyeon fall in love with you ?" Yoona asked calmly . Yoona already knew about Nana steals Tiffany's boyfriend , Wooyoung and she is quite close with Wooyoung since she is the friendly-type . Sometimes if Yoona has one day off , she will spend time at Nana's apartment with Nana and Wooyoung . Either gossiping with Nana or plays console game with Wooyoung .

"Exactly . That's why I need you in this ." Nana said . 

"..... Wait ... What ?! You saying that you want me to be part of this ??" Yoona finally shouts .

"Help me , please . Yoona-yah . I'm your sister . I need to win once and show proud of the Im's families right ? Because of her , we never won once you know that ? " Nana asked desperately .

"I don't know because I'm not involved in fashion ." 

"That's my point ! Since you are always abroad , working and seldom comes home , no one knew that I had a sister . If I'm the one that has to 'date' Taeyeon for everything , it's difficult since everyone knew me . For you , no one knew ." Nana said .

"That's also my point ! Sis . You just said it . I'm ALWAYS abroad as I am a air-stewardess , working and SELDOM comes home , how am I going to do your mission ???" Yoona asked back .

"How long is your holiday ?" 

"5 months ." Yoona replied . Yes , due to her enthusiastic , responsible and passionate personality for her work , her company gave her loooong rest time to be with family and friends .

"There ! I just need 4 months of your time . I think by that time , Taeyeon will already 'love' you and Tiffany's file is with us ." 

"Hol ~ So I have only one month to be alone with family and friends ?" Yoona asked .

"Yah ! I'm not taking your 24 hours during the 4 months . Aigoo ~" 

"Oooooo .. Hehe . But I feel guilty for taking someone's lover . Furthermore , you didn't look at him close-up right ? Let me tell you . He really looks like your boyfriend . This is a chance ." Nana asked .

"Sis ! Don't say about him anymore . He's not in this world anymore . No one can possibly looks the same as him." Yoona said sadly . Yoona has only one boyfriend and they really loves and loyal to each other .

"Oopss . Sorry ~ Guilty ?? Don't be . But remember no one should know about this . Including daddy . Only you , me and Wooyoung . Understand ?" Nana asked , receiving a nod from Yoona . "Oh yes . If with him , my name is UEE not Nana . He doesn't know me ." Nana continued .

"Oh ? Why ? Everyone should know you ."

"It's because he is like you . No interest in fashion . Furthermore , he was away for National Service for two years and completed it this year . For me , I debuted in fashion industry last two years as well . I guess that's why he doesn't know me ."

"Ooo .. Th..."

"He also does not know Tiffany at first . All because of her father ." Nana explained as she already knew what Yoona gonna ask .

"Ooooooooo ." They continued talking and discussing .

 

Flashback end

 

"Come ~ " Nana brings Yoona to meet Taeyeon who is waiting in the living room .

"Taeyeon . Introducing . This is my little sister , Yoona . Yoona . This is Kim Taeyeon ." Nana introduced them . For Yoona , they can use her real name as no one knew about relationship between Nana and Yoona .

"H-hello . I'm Y-yoona .." Yoona stared at him surprisingly . Taeyeon does look like her late boyfriend . That time at the cafe , she did not feel this way because she saw Taeyeon from afar .

"H-hi . Taeyeon . Kim Taeyoen . EH ! Kim TaeYEON ! Yeon not Yoen. haha ." Taeyeon makes a mistake causing Nana and Yoona to laugh . 

"You guys sit down first . I will prepare the foods ." Nana said and winked at Yoona secretly before going into the kitchen .

"Take a seat ." Yoona said to Taeyeon . Taeyeon smiles while nodding and sat down .

"So , how old are you ?" Yoona asked first as she kept staring intently at Taeyeon .

"I'm 25 years old ." 

"Oh ! You're my oppa . Can I call you 'oppa' ?" Yoona asked , trying to be comfortable with Taeyeon. "Sure !" Taeyeon grinned . He secretly glance at Yoona . She is tall and has a s-line . Well , she is a air-stewardess , right ?

"So , what are your profession ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I'm working as a air-stewardess ." Yoona replied .

"Aaahhh ~ No wonder !" Taeyeon exclaimed as he knew the reason of Yoona's y bodyline and tall height .

"No wonder what ?"

"Huh ? Errr .... No wonder I'm hungryyy ! Hehe ." Taeyeon spouted nonsense and laughed to cover up causing Yoona to giggle with Taeyeon's act .

Taeyeon then stood up and look around . Yoona's eyes can't get off him . She stares at his physiques . Even his body's muscles and height is a bit similar with her late (ex-)boyfriend . He discovers that the living room looks plain as Nana already removes all of the picture frames that mostly contains Wooyoung and herself . She hid it in inside her room . He then realises that there is XBOX360 beside the tv .

"Oh ? You play XBOX too ? " Taeyeon asked Nana who is in the kitchen . 

"H-huh ? Y-yeaah ." Nana lied . 

"Ohhh .. Want to play one FIFA match with me ?" Taeyeon asked as he was looking through the XBOX's games collection .

"H-huh ? I.."

"I want to play !" Yoona interrupt and helped her sister . She knew that Nana dislikes playing guy's 'toys' like Xbox , ps3 and stuffs like that . She only love girlish stuffs . Unlike Nana , Yoona can play with boyish and girlish stuffs .

"You can play ?" Taeyeon turned to Yoona .

"Of coursee ~" Yoona smiled . In fact , in her heart she seems want to hug him and scream that her lover is back alive . However , it's just a dream .

"O-okay the-then ." Taeyeon stammered and turned back to the games collection , seeing the sudden actions . I guess it's not a good choice to come here . There is two ladies alone with me . urghh ~

"Guys . The dishes is ready ." Nana called out . Taeyeon and Yoona then walked over to the dining table . When they are walking , Yoona purposely walked closely and slide her arms against Taeyeon's . "Maagaad . Why is her skin so sof... No ! Kim Taeyeon . You have Tiffany ! Tiffany Hwang !" Taeyeon screamed in his mind . 

"Woww ! All of the dishes is my favourite foods !" Taeyeon exclaimed as soon he saw the food . Nana cooked Hanguk food . "You really cook this ?" Taeyeon asked like a small kid .

"Really ?! Yup . I guess I cooked the right foods . Infact , all of this is Yoona's favourite as well ." Yes , for this , it is coicidence . Nana does not know Taeyeon's favourite food . Guess god is helping her .

"Yeah , I don't know that my favourite foods is yours too ." Yoona said shyly . It WAS also his favourite foods .

They finally starts eating dinner . "Wow ! So deliciousss ! Like my mum's foods . " Taeyeon dorkily shows a thumbs up .

"Mum's foods ? Haha . Enjoy then . Eat more ." Nana smiled . 

While eating , Yoona secretly glancing at Taeyeon who is enjoying his foods . Once again , the memories of her late boyfriend came back to her mind . She can't believe someone that looks like her late lover is infront of her .

"Yoona-yahh . Are you okay ? Why are you staring at me like that ?" Taeyeon started to ask . Nana also looks at her sister . 

"Nothing , oppa . Continue eating .." She sighed and looked down . 

"Yah .. What's wrong ?" Nana asked . She also at first thought Yoona was acting .

"Eeeyyy ~ Tell me . What's wrong ?" Taeyeon stopped eating however he is still chewing his food .

"I don't know ... When I see you eating , it reminds me of my late boyfriend ." Yoona said sadly causing Taeyeon to choke and coughed .

"Whatt ??" He quickly drinks his water . Nana was surprised when she heard that . Yoona never tell ANYONE about her late boyfriend . She guess that Yoona's memories of her late lover really came back to her mind .

"Ahh ~ Yah ! Don't think of that ." Nana said to Yoona while rubbing her back . At the moment , everything is the truth from Yoona's heart . 

"No wonder what ? Can you guys tell me ?" Taeyeon is really curious and not suspicious with Yoona and Nana

"I don't think I should tell ." Nana said .

"It's okay , oppa . Let's continue eating ." Yoona said sadly . She's a bit sad to ruin the mood . She thought she had to help her sister to get closer with Taeyeon and stuffs .

"Yah yah yah . You guys . Even though I'm not that close and know you guys , but I'm very curious . I promise I won't tell anyone !" Taeyeon said confidently .

"R-really ?" Yoona asked . "Uhn !"

"I guess we should continue this after dinner ." Yoona said .

 

Moments later

The three people has finally finished eating and sitting at the living room .

"So , the story ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Um .... infact , I have one and only boyfriend since high school . His name is Lee Sunny . I really love him and so does he .. But , he is a bad boy style . Sometimes , he acts like a jerk towards me but he has a kind heart . No one knows that as no one gave him the chance to show his real him . He will always treat me badly yet careful. People around me kept saying that I should break up and get away from him  . People also kept jeering because Sunny and I were from the different standard . People also said bad things about him . He has no friends that's why people are wondering why am I with him . He also joined gangs . In fact .." Yoona paused to take a deep breathe . Tears starts to well up in her eyes

"In fact he is from a poor family . His mum was a e . His dad was a drug addict . Sunny is the only child . Even though he is poor , he does not ask money from anyone including myself . However , people around kept accusing that he often ask money from me  but he always kept quiet and not fighting . He never tell this problem to anyone even to the teachers and myself . Even my parents dislike him because they don't want their daughter to ruin the family's reputation by going out with a e and drug's addict's son  . However , my sister here is the only one supports us . His dad always beat him , asking for money and stuffs . Because of that , his attitude gradually become bad ." Yoona wiped her tears . Nana hugged Yoona .

"Then .. What caused his death ?" Taeyeon asked .

"By the third year of our relationship , he kept pushing me away and forcing to break up as he don't want me to suffer . He ignores me everytime and acts like don't know me. However , one day , I was kidnapped by unknown gang for money. My family suspected that Sunny is the one that planned everything however he's not . When my family tried to give the ransom money to the warehouse where the unknown gang , Sunny risked his life after he received news about my kidnapping. He brought his gangs to save me . He successfully save me and retrieve back the ransom money my family gave . However , the moment my family and I went out from the warehouse and walked back to our van to calm ourselves and wait for Sunny and his gang , we heard a loud shooting bang . He was shot thrice by one of the unknown gang member . I still remember that his difficult last words with blood all over him were ... 'Go away . I don't know you . I'm just a passerby that was helping you . ' ... And .... I don't think I have to explain more ." Yoona wipes her tears .

More tears is coming out as she remembers her late boyfriend .

"H-hey .. I'm sorry for asking . Stop cryingg ..." Taeyeon took tissue and gave it to Yoona . Nana is hugging Yoona to calm her down .

"It's okay . I'm the o-one that should said s-sorry . My first impression from you is now ruined ." Yoona smiled a bit . Nana and Yoona seems to forgot about the 'plan' .

"Naaah ! It's not ruined !" Taeyeon joked . "Do you have a picture of him ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Yes . Only one of it . The rest , I buried it at the place where Sunny and I used to date secretly ." Yoona said as she took out Sunny's only potrait from her wallet .

"Woah .. He really kinda look like me .." Taeyeon stared at the potrait closely .

"That's why I'm surprised . The way you eat is also like him . So immersed in eating . Even having a water moustache , still does not realise ." Yoona chuckled.

"Yaaaaah ~ haha ... I don't know what to say right now .." Taeyeon continued .

"It's okayy .. How about a match ?" Yoona asked , trying to revive the mood .

"What match ? FIFA ?" Taeyeon asked earning a cocky nod from Yoona .

"Hmph ! Game on !" Taeyeon cockily raises his left eyebrow .

While they are playing XBOX , Nana sneaks into the kitchen to call Wooyoung .

 

*Ringring*RingR..

"Hello ?" Wooyoung answered .

"Baby ! Listen . Even though the process is not as plan but the result is as plan . He became closer with Yoona !" Nana whispers happily ."This is our chance . She easily make him as a friend ."

"Heh ? Yoona ?? I never knew that your sister is involve in this . " Wooyoung said confusely .

"I will explain it later , okay sweetheart . Where are you ?" 

"I'm at my friend's house . Baby . Be quick . I need my loveydovey time with you ." Wooyoung said cheekily .

"Arasso ~ You better behave at your friend's house ."

"Okaiii ~ What are Yoona and Taeyeon doing now ?" 

"They are playing FIFA . Your XBOX ." 

"What ?! That Taeyeon is playing my console games ?! Baby . You better warn him to take extra care of my things . Or elsee !"

"Okay okay okayyy ! I will call you later . Bye . Muah ."

"Hehe . Muaaaaacks ~~" 
 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*kneels*

I'm sorry for involving Yoona in this 'plan'. Sorry ! Hehe . 

Sorry if there is any mistake or confusion in this chapter . Anything , just comment . 

I know that Yoona and Sunny is a rare couple but just let be it . Since Sunny is the only one that is similar to Taeyeon . Hahahaha

Oh yes . Sorry for not updating . I'M SORRY ! FORGIVE ME ! I'm busy .... ):