Again ??

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

That night

"Ahhh ! I'm so fullll !" Taeyeon shouted . He just finished dinner and spending time with his family . His parents came early to spend time with their children . Now , Taeyeon is on his way back to his apartment . He is also thinking about his conversation between his father 

 

Flashback

 

"So son , how are you this days ? After you get out from that misery training ?" Mr Kim laughed .

"Oho ! Great . So how about you ,dad ? I miss you so much ."

"I miss you more , son . So , are you searching for any work ?" Mr Kim asked . The father-son is now slacking in Mr Kim's study room while Hayeon and Mrs Kim are having girls talk at the garden .

"Work ? Hmm ... Nah ~ I want to relax first .. Why , dad ?"

"I've been thinking . One day , I'm going to retire and all of this is going to be yours and your sister . Anyway , you're my son .What if you take my place for a moment and make yourself comfortable with this industry ?"Mr Kim asked while sipping his tea .

"Woa woa . Dad ! Business is not for me ! Why don't you ask Hayeon ? She's very smart in business ."

"Hmm .. I've been thinking about that too . Then , what about you ?"

"Aha ! Don't worry about me , dad . I can find any work but not regarding business . I hate meetings , dad . So boringggggg ~ Not my taste ." Taeyeon and Mr Kim laughed .

"You're just like me . Prefer fun rather than boringgggggg . Hahaha . Okay , about that , I won't worry about you . Anything , you may find me . " Mr Kim said . "So .... do you have any girlfriend ?" Mr Kim asked .

"Nope ! Girls are hassle , dad . Not ready for one " Taeyeon grinned .

"AH ! YES ! At last , someone speaks like me . You're right . Girls are hassle . Example , your mum " Mr Kim whispers the last six words . "I KNOW RIGHT !" They laughed .

"Okay dad . Don't worry . When I get one , I'll inform you , mum and Hayeon ."

"For which part ? The job part or girlfriend ?"

"Both !"

 

End flashback 

 

Skip until he reached his apartment 

 

"I'm home !" Taeyeon said .

Of course no one answers . Yul is not back .

Taeyeon went to the kitchen and drank some water before went to the bathroom to bathe .

After he bathe , as usual , he jumped onto his fluffy bed , half- and get beneath the blanket while switching on the air-con .

"Ahhhh ~ Feels great after walking around for the whole day . Eish . That idiot have to treat me food ." Taeyeon said to himself .

He suddenly reminds of Twitter . He wanted to see if that stupid lady tweets any thing about him . Indirect , of course .

"Hmm .... Wh..what ? Hahaha" He suddenly burst out in laughter .

Tweets from @HwangStephanie : Seems one of my follower has same experience as me .

"Of course same experience . That's you , babo !"

Tweets from @HwangStephanie : Can't forgot that midget's cocky face . URGH !

Tweets from @HwangStephanie : Just complained to baby about the stupid midget guy . :p 

"So , whats your baby gonnaa dooooo ?" Taeyeon snorted . "I should try to tweet this . Who knows she reply " 

Tweets from @KimTae : If I saw that old lady again , can I have permission to slap her face twice ? Her face is just inviting me to do so . Not trying to be rude . So confident of herself 

"Hah ! That's for you again" Taeyeon stuck his tongue out .

 

 

Few minutes later , BINGO . Tiffany replied and retweeted his tweet .

Reply from @HwangStephanie to @KimTae : Hahahaha ! I give you permission to do it thrice . Haha ! Do it for me as well .

"Wow ! Thanks . I might really do that to you . HAHAHA !" Taeyeon laughed .

Reply from @KimTae to @HwangStephanie : REALLY ?! THANKS ! I HAVE TO THANKS YOU ! HAHAHAHA !(:

"Hahaha ! This is funnn" Taeyeon laughed .

 

Next Morning 

 

Surprisingly , Taeyeon woke up without needing Yul to wake him up .

"Wow ! Someone is up !" Yul teased . 

"Stop it ...." Taeyeon walked slowly to the dining table for breakfast .

"YAH ! Go and clean yourself first .. Wait . No ! You bathe and wear this ." Yul then passed Taeyeon his work uniform .

"Wait . Why should I wear this ???"

"My partner at work is sick and not coming for today . However , today are days that usually a lot of customers come .So you have to take his job for a moment . My boss gave the permission." Yul said .

"Huh ??? No way ! Me ? Working as a barista ? No way , bro ."

"Come on . You won't be a barista . You will help to bring coffee or what to the customer's tables . Come on , Tae . Tips will be big . Well , the cafe that I'm working is in the mall that only mostly rich people goes . Upper class ."Yul said .

"Hmm ..."

"Help me , bro . Or else , we have not enough manpower ."

"Aish! Alright alrightt ."

"YES ! Thanks bro . Go and bathe . Go . "Yul kissed his cheeks before running back to the kitchen .

"EEEWWWW , KWON YUL !" Taeyeon rubbed his cheeks roughly with his palm .


Skip to the working time

 

"Okay , Tae . Now you know all of the workers here . You can easily ask help , alright ? Anything that you do not understand , ask anyone ." Yul said . Luckily Taeyeon is friendly and easy to make friends with . 

"Okayyy . It's quite easyy ."Taeyeon nodded . 

"Alright thenn . I'm going to the baristas' side now . Good luck , bro ." Yul patted his back before leaving him alone . Few more minutes , the cafe will be opened . Taeyeon looked around the cafe . Indeed . the place is big and in a top condition . It looks like more rich people will always come here .

The cafe is very popular among enterprisers and people that are in high-class . The cafe is surrounded by offices and buildings therefore more business people went there .

Before the cafe open , Taeyeon decided to see Tiffany's tweets . Just for fun . "She just tweeted 3minutes ago"

Tweets from @HwangStephanie : Before going to office , need some boost from my favourite cafe .

"Cafe ? Hmmm ... Okaayyy" He then keep his phone and make his way to the counter . As the cafe opened , he was surprised with the amount of business people that entered the cafe for breakfast . Now he understand what Yul means .

After the situation calms down a bit where all of the orders does not need to rush , Taeyeon are relaxed for the moment . Luckily , he was doing quite good job for the moment . However , he already feel tired .

"As expected , work is not for me YET" Taeyeon mumbled . 

After he send the order to the customer's table , he went around the cafe to look for any customers that need help . 

Surprisingly , he saw someone entering the cafe .

"What the helllll ?!?! " He gasped and mumbled . He suddenly turns so that the person that just enters does not see him . 

" ! So the cafe she tweeted is this cafe ?! What a luck ! Noo . It is just an illusion .... "Taeyeon slapped his head . He breathe in deeply and turned . 

He saw Tiffany and her secretary was sitting at a table beside a window , quite far from the counter and entrance . It's like small space . 

"HOOOOK ! Its real !!" he turned again .

"Hey , Tae . Get the two ladies that are sitting by the window 's order ." A worker who just writing an order of a different customer said .'

"What ?? A...alright ..."Taeyeon looked down and walked reallyyyyy slowlyy .

THEN ! .........

 

----------------

Okay , that's it . Cliffhanger ? no ? Hehe . Comment and Subscribe then . (: