At last

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

That night

Taeyeon has already gone home after dinner and Tiffany was sitting in her room , drawing and sketching things on the paper . Her designing file is on the desk .

"Hi , babyy ~" Wooyoung enters and said cutely .

"Hmm .." Tiffany just mumbled .

"Heyy ~ " Wooyoung put his arms around Tiffany's neck and looks at her work . "This is the one that you are planning to do for the competition ?" Wooyoung asked as he smirks after sawing the file on the table .

"Uh..wait ." Tiffany frowned and stood up . She then sniff Wooyoung's shirt all around ."Why do I smell woman's perfume ? I don't use this ." Tiffany said .

"H-huh ? Where ? I didn't smell it . Hehe . I'm going to shower first." Wooyoung avoided the question and took of his shirt and pants before he enters the toilet . Stupidly , he put the shirt and pants on the bed and of course his phone is in his pant's pocket .

"This smell is like from Victoria Secret . Smell strong ." Tiffany took the shirt on the bed and sniffed it again .

*BEEPBEEP*

"Huh ? It's not from my phone .." Tiffany looks at her phone . She then realises Wooyoung's pant are here and when Wooyoung is showering , he will take loooong time . She searched pockets in the pants and took Wooyoung's phone .

"From sweetheart <3 ??" Tiffany frowned and unlocks the phone . Again stupidly , this Wooyoung does not know to change password even he is trying to cheat . "Huk ! So he is cheating behind my baaack ?!" Tiffany said furiously .

"'Babyyy , you were great today . I miss you .'" Tiffany read the texts

"'Sweety , I will take Tiffany's designing file for you by today . Don't worry ! haha.....' Heh ? What is this doing with me ??" She read again .

"'Babyyy . After I successfully get enough info about Tiffany's designing , I bet I can win for the fashion competition next 5-6 months .' WHAT ?! So that bastard is using me so he can get my files ?!" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Sweety . That woman won't know about us . She even does not know that we went out and date and even slept together in the US . Keke . What ?! That Wooyoung !" Tiffany was really angry and she went to the toilet and bang the door .

(A/N: Wooyoung calls Nana , sweety while Nana calls him , babyy . So don't be confused whose text is it)

"Jang Wooyoung ! Come out !" Tiffany kept banging the door .

"Huh ? Why ??" Wooyoung asked .

"COME OUT !"

"Aigoo .. Wh..OUCH !" Wooyoung rubbed his cheeks after being slapped by Tiffany . "Baby ! What are you doing ???" Wooyoung is flustered .

"Don't you dare to 'baby' me ! Who is this ?" Tiffany showed him the phone . 

"Ohmy..." Wooyoung became speechless .

"Now I know your real intention . No wonder you want Taeyeon to move out so badly !" Tiffany shouted . " So , who is this sweetheart ?? Looking by the text , your NEW girlfriend is joining the fashion designing competition ." Tiffany asked .

"Y-you don't need to know . You can meet her during the competition ." Wooyoung said , defending his NEW girlfriend .

"Well . You're defending her , huh ? You guys must slept and have together for countless times until your mind is gone ." Tiffany said sarcastically .

"Hey ! It's not my fault ! That lady is really y and she's nice ! I can't resist , of course ! Furthermore , I'm a guy . I need 'that' needs . She loves me and I love her . She just need this favor ." Wooyoung retorted back .

"Luckily , I did not sleep with you at all ! Luckily , I still keep my ity . AND LUCKILY , I did not let you see the file ! " Tiffany glared at him .

"You know what ?! It's good then ! Being with you , it's so boring ! No , no that , no this . Urgh !" Wooyoung tried to scare her with his angry voice .

"Really ?! I also though being with you , my life is DULL ! You see that door ? You exit that door , exit the main DOOR , take a cab to go to her house , knock her MAIN DOOR and STAY WITH HER !" Tiffany shouted loudly ."I don't mind ! In fact , I'm also finding a way to get rid of you because I don't love you anymore ! You know who I love now ?" Tiffany asked with a some sort of sarcastic face .

"W-who ?" Wooyoung is taken aback with Tiffany who are not afraid with him

"KIM TAEYEON , you bastard . I love him more than you . You know that ?! " Tiffany shouted .

"Kim Taeyeon ?? I don't believe ." Wooyoung scoffed .

"For real ? You wait ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and called Taeyeon .

Moments later , Taeyeon came with his boss call .

"Fany ! You okay ??" Taeyeon enters Tiffany's room panickly . He enters like that because Tiffany told him that there is a 'robber' . "Heyy ~ What is this ?" Taeyeon puts his hands on his waist and tilt his head when he saw Tiffany was sitting on the bed and Wooyoung sitting on the chair quietly . 

"Oit , Ti.." Taeyeon's sentence was interrupted by Tiffany's sudden kiss . 

"Huk !" Wooyoung gasped seeing that .

Taeyeon closed his eyes and without resisting , he continues the kiss and it led to a sudden passionate kiss . 

"Hmmmm .." Tiffany unconsiously moaned . Taeyeon put his both palm at Tiffany's cheek and continue kissing .

"H-heeeyyyy . I'm here , you know !" Wooyoung stood up and bring them back to reality .

"Huh ? Umm .. I'm sorry . I don't mean to kiss your girlfriend here " Taeyeon realises the reality and apologised to Tiffany's boyfriend . Well , ex .

"No , Tae ." Tiffany holds his arms . "See . Let me tell you , Jang Wooyoung . You take that dirty luggage of yours and leave ! I do love Taeyeon . I really love him and I'm not lying . I'm better with him than you , understand ?! " Tiffany shouted again .

"Jesusss . What's with the sudden shout ?" Taeyeon mumbled and rubbed his ear . In his heart , he can't stop smiling after hearing that confession . Doesn't matter if it is fake or real .

"You . Hmph ! Whateverr ! Goodbye , Tiffany Hwang !" Wooyoung packed his stuffs quickly and make his way out . Tiffany and Taeyeon followed him .

"Hey , wait ! There's something at your cheek !" Taeyeon kindly tell Wooyoung before he leaves the main door .

"Huh ? Where ? Help me to remove it ." Wooyoung believes Taeyeon .

"DUSH ! Hehe . Done ! Bye !" Taeyeon punched his face strongly before he pushed Wooyoung out completely .

"Aaaah ~ I'm freeee ! Luckily , he is cheating . That's a good reason for him to leave ! Luckily , he does not take my files " Tiffany smiles and sat on the couch . She then sighed in relieve and switch on the tv after the mess .

"What happened just now ?"Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany .

"You're correct . He indeed cheats behind my back . His NEW girlfriend must be a fashion designer too that dislike me maybe ." Tiffany said .

"Really ?! You're not angry at all ? And how did you know that ? Did you know her ?"

"I'm not ! Surprisingly , I'm not . By reading Wooyoung and his new sweetheart who does not have any name written there's texts , that woman wants Wooyoung to take my designing file so she can steal my idea for the fashion competition ."

"Ohhh ..... But hey , is your confession true just now ? Including the kiss ." Taeyeon asked and leaned to her .

"H-huh ??" 

"Come on . Don't deny anymore . I have enough proof here you know ." Taeyeon teased .

".... AlrightIminlovewithyouokayKimTaeyeon ! Ithinkireallyreallyloveyou ." Tiffany said quickly and ran to the kitchen .

"Oooooo ~ Really ?" Taeyeon smiles to himself . Surprisingly , he masters the way people talks quickly . So weirdd ~ He then went into the kitchen and saw Tiffany washing the plates and cups in the sink .

"I ........ love .......... you ........ .too , Hwang Miyoung ." Taeyeon then back-hug Tiffany suddenly and whispers very softly to her ears .

"W-what ?"

"I.Love.You.Too. Hwang.Miyoung ." Taeyeon whispers again but this time word by word .

"YAH ! I told you not to call me , HWANG MIYOUNG! "Tiffany shouted and turned .

"Jesussss ~ Don't shout , babyy ! Luckily , Aiden is quite a heavy sleeper ." Taeyeon pouted and put his arms around Tiffany .

"Oi . Who told you that you can call me 'baby' and put your arms around me ?" Tiffany glared at him and walked away .

"Tch ~ Trying to play hard to get ..." Taeyeon followed her from the back .

"You won't get any of that until you gave me the r.... Think it yourself ." Tiffany said as she went upstairs into her room and locked the door . She wants to know how sincere if Taeyeon really loves her.

"Huh ? Think ?? What should I do ?" Taeyeon thinks . This time , he really don't know what he should do .

"AAAAAHHHHHH !" He suddenly heard screaming from Tiffany's room . He ran up and knock the door rapidly ."Fany . Open up !" The door opened , revealing crying Tiffany who suddenly jumped on Taeyeon and wrapped her legs around Taeyeon's waist ."Hey . What happened ??" Taeyeon asked as he her hair .

"T-there !" Tiffany sobbed and point into her toilet .

"What ? Get down first ." Taeyeon patted her back . "I don't wantt !" Tiffany kept on saying . "It's okay . I'm heree ~" Taeyeon ensures her . Tiffany then get down and hold him tightly .

"Come . Bring me where the thing has ." Taeyeon hold her hand protectively . Even he still doesn't know what is that 'thing' 

"That !" Tiffany sobbed as she pointed into the bathtub .

"Huh ? Okay , you wait ." Taeyeon said . He then come closer to the bathtub . He THEN saw .... two bugs . "This ???" Taeyeon asked Tiffany .

"YES ! Throw it !" Tiffany said . Taeyeon then grabbed the two bugs and went outside of the toilet . 

"AAAAHHHH ! GET IT AWAY FROM ME ! " Tiffany screamed and ran around . She looks really afraid .

"Hey hey . Calm calm . I want to go down to throw it downstairs . Don't worry .." Taeyeon quickly went down and throw the bugs . He then washed his hands cleanly before went back to Tiffany's room .

"Heyy ~ You okay ?" Taeyeon saw Tiffany was hiding inside her blanket . Taeyeon then just enters inside Tiffany's blanket as well . He saw Tiffany's eyes was swollen .

"You really afraid of bugs ? Like really really ?" Taeyeon wiped the tears with his thumb . Tiffany just nodded . "Okay okay . Come . Stop crying ." Taeyeon hugged her . As usual , Tiffany felt secure . Taeyeon then gathered courage and kissed her forehead , down to cheeks and lastly to her lips .

"Hwang Tiffany . I know this is not so romantic place to confess . I just gotta tell you . I love you . In fact , I already like you since the first time we met . But I don't know that you have that kind of arrogant-ish attitude . So , since you are SINGLE now , I want you to be mine . Would you ?" Taeyeon said softly .

"..... I can't hear you . I want to sleep ." Tiffany smirks and turn the other way and acted sleeping .

"Yaaaahhh ~ How dare you ignore me ~~~" Taeyeon said cutely and back hug her .

"I can't hear , I can't heaaar ." Tiffany playfully said and covered her ears .

"What ?? Yah ! You ! " Taeyeon squinted his eyes to Tiffany as he changed his position and instantly he is on top of Tiffany with his arms supporting him .

"What ?? Yah ! You! " Tiffany imitated him .

"You really want to get it , huh ?! " Taeyeon tickled her at her waist , neck and everywhere .

"HAHAHA ! TAEYEON ! STOP ! HAHAHAHAHAHA ! STOPPPP ! HAHAH !" Tiffany can't stop laughing .

"What is the magic word ????" Taeyeon continues tickling her .

"HAHAHA ! OKAYOK..HAHAHA ! I LOVE YOU ! I love you !" Tiffany confesses sincerely and that makes Taeyeon stop tickling her .

"Hmmm ... That's better . So from now , you're mine ! No retreating ! I'm now going to be your PERSONAL bodyguard . " Taeyeon said dorkily

"Uhuh . You have to be my PERSONAL bodyguard . Don't leave me ! I order you . Sleep here with me ." Tiffany said seriously yet playfully .

"Yes, m'am !" Taeyeon chuckled as he closed his eyes and leaned against Tiffany to kiss her again . 3 inch closer , 2inch more , .....

"UWEEEEKKKKK ~~~~" Aiden's crying voice suddenly could be heard from the room and the baby monitor making Taeyeon and Tiffany to open their eyes .

"Ooopps . Hehe . Looking like someone's hungry or diaper is full .." Taeyeon giggled as he stood up to take Aiden into this room .

"Hurry up and take him here , you midvert ." Tiffany smacked his .

"OWWWW ! Yah , you rusyvert !"

 

------------------------------------------

Aloha !

Okay , I have granted mostly to all of your wishes . Muahaha . I don't know if this is too fast or what . But at last , TaeNy is together ~ I think Wooyoung has no luck . Without giving any tries , he has already failed . Hahaha .