Best friend

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Later in the evening .

"So , you're done for the day right ?" Taeyeon asked as he followed Tiffany out from her office .

"Hmm ."

"So , where are we going now ?" 

"Go to your apartment . Pack your things up ." Tiffany said coldly as the both of them enters the elevator .

"Ooooo . Okaayyy .."

"Hmm ... Won't your boyfriend be mad if I stay at your house ?" Taeyeon asked , to cut off the awkward silent in the elevator .

"No ." Tiffany replied shortly .

"Okayyyy . After we go to my apartment , can we buy some groceries for your house ? Your house has no fun food . You're lucky I can cook ."

"Hmm."

*Ding*

"Yah ! Stop replying with short and simple words ." Taeyeon said as they went out from the elevator to the carpark , making their way to Tiffany's car .

"Hmm ."

"Wh... Ahhhh ~ You're still embarrassed to talk to me about this morning , righttt ?" Taeyeon teased .

"What ?! No ! Who said that ?? " Tiffany frowned .

"Ah ! There you go ! After I said about it , then you talk to me with full sentence . Eeeeyyyy ~" Taeyeon teased again .

"Urghhh !" 

........................

"Where I should turn after that junction ?" Tiffany asked while her eyes are on the road .

"Hmm . Turn right then left and again to the right ." Taeyeon replied properly . He then looked at Tiffany who was driving . She's indeed looks y and beautiful with her appearance and fashion .

"What are you staring at ?" Tiffany asked as she can feel Taeyeon's stare .

"Uh .. nothing . I'm just wondering , when did you stare at my body ?" Taeyeon then pretended ignorance and asked .

"W...what ? I didn't !" Tiffany glared at Taeyeon as she braked the car due to the red traffic light .

"Eeeyyy ~ Don't lie . I saw you staring at my abs when I'm sleeping ." Taeyeon just came up with lies .

"......How did you know ? I thought you were sleeping ! " Tiffany exclaimed .

"WHAT ?! You really did ?! Hahaha ! I was just making up . But it's good that you're admitting ." Taeyeon playfully patted Tiffany's head .

"YAH ! DO YOU WANT TISSUES TO BE IN YOUR MOUTH ?? I'll make sure that will enter your stomach too !" Tiffany threatened and move back from Taeyeon's hands .

"Woaahh woaaahh ~ Relax. Okay okay ." Taeyeon said and sit still .

"So .."

"Mouth shut ." Tiffany interrupted and said coldly .

"Tsch ! Jesus ~" Taeyeon mumbled and play with his phone .

Moments later , they finally reached Taeyeon and Yul's apartment .

"This is your apartment ? " Tiffany asked as they went out from the car .

"Uhuh . Why ?"

"Hmm . Your apartment looks not bad ." Tiffany said .

"It is not bad . Alright . If my friend and his girlfriend are here , I'm warning to you not to be rude . Be nice . Or else , I'll throw your high heels ." Taeyeon said causing Tiffany to stare at him with wide eyes .

"How y.."

"Your dad told me . Hah ." Taeyeon said as he walked towards the door leaving Tiffany behind him to stare furiously at  him .

"Ish ! I can't believe he is using that towards me too . Urgh !" Tiffany said to herself .

"You coming ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Of course ." Tiffany replied , giving in .

"Hey guys ! I'm home !" Taeyeon went into the house and saw Yul and Jessica cuddling on the couch , watching some sorts of drama .

"Hey , T... Oh ? Hello . Good evening , Ms Hwang ." Yul suddenly stood and bowed to Tiffany who just enters .

"Good evening ." Jessica also stand up and bows .

"Evening ." Tiffany asks in her usual attitude , rudely . "Yah !" Taeyeon whispers and knocked his arms against hers .

"Oh . Good evening . Do I know you ?" Tiffany remembers Taeyeon's threaten and then rephrase the sentence .

"Oh , I'm Yul . I'm working at the cafe that always go . "

"Ahh .. the barista ?" Tiffany asked .

"Yes yes yes . " Yul smiled .

"And you ?" Tiffany asked Jessica .

"Oh , I'm working as a finance accountant at a building ." Jessica said .

"Hmm .. Done with the interviews ?" Taeyeon interrupted .

"Hmm . yes ." Tiffany glared at Taeyeon .

"Uhh .. guys . I won't be staying here anymore ." taeyeon said to Yul and Jessica .

"Oh ? Why ??" Yul asked .

"Becauseeee , I'm now this stupid ladyy's bodyguard ." Taeyeon pointed to Tiffany .

"Yah !" Tiffany knocked his head with her knuckles because he just called her stupid ladyy iin front two humans that she did not too well .

"Ouch! You !" taeyeon sighed . "It's okay , it's okay . You stay here . I'm going in my room ." Taeyeon continued .

"I'm following you . I want to talk for a while." Yul said to Taeyeon and walked away , leaving the only two ladies behind .

"So .. hmm sit down ." Jessica offered .

"Thank you ."

"So what relationship you have with Taeyeon ?" Tiffany asked in curiousity .

"Ohh .. He's my cousin ." Jessica smiled .

"Oh .. hmm .. Are you American ?" Tiffany asked because Jessica's hair is blonde . Just because of that .

"No . I'm full Korean . I'm just born in New York ." Jessica replied .

"Really ?? I'm born in New York too !" Tiffany smiled .

"For real ? Which hospital you were born ?"

"Hmm .. Let's try to say together ." Tiffany suggested . "1.......2........3"

"NY General Hospital ! " They said together . (A/N : The hospital's name I just created randomly . Haha .)

"Wow !" Jessica and Tiffany laughed .

"Let's try this . What is your favourite hobby and favourite colour ?" Jessica asks . "1.......2.........3"

"Shopping and PINK !" Both of them said together again .

"Ahhh !" Tiffany shouts in amazed . They laughed again . They then talked about girls's stuff .

Looks like they are going to be best friends .

With Taeyeon and Yul 

"Hey , Tae . Are you really staying at her house ?" Yul pouted .

"Uhuhh ... " Taeyeon replied as he packed his stuffs including his favourite peas

"But I thought you told me that you're not ready for work ?"

"Precisely ! But I pity Mr Hwang . He asks me with so emotion ." Taeyeon then pouted too .

"Oh . So jealoud of you . Now , the Korea's top and popular model and fashion designer knows you ." Yul said .

"Don't worry . I haven't ask them about you and Jessica being a model because no time . I'll ask tomorrow or something .

"Yayy ! " Yul cheered making Taeyeon to laugh .

"Wait . but I'll be living alone ...." yul said .

"No worries . Ask Jessica to stay here then ."

"AHA ! As expected ... your brain are gooood ." Yul nodded in proud .

"Of course ." Taeyeon then finished packing and grabbed his luggage .

"Pffttt ~ You're done ?"

"Yup . Just some stuffs left . I will come by and take it ."

"Alrighttt . It's okay , Tae . This room will still be yours ." Yul said as he patted Taeyeon's shoulder .

"Otaaay ~" Taeyeon replied cutely . "URGH ! Stop that !" Yul scrunched his face .

"Let's go ."

Back with the ladies .

They were laughing so much as they were talking .

"Hey , Yul . Are they best friend ?" Taeyeon whispers as they were walking towards the living room .

"I don't know ." Yul whispers back .

"Hey , I think we should go ." Taeyeon said to Tiffany .

"KimTae , stay here first . I want to talk to Sica first ."

"Sica ?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany called Jessica her nickname .

"Tae , I guess my girlfriend and yours are best friend ." Yul came beside Taeyeon and whispers .

"Uhu... What ?! She is not mine you !" Taeyeon knocked his head . "OUCHH !" Yul whined .

"Fany . Follow to my room . I want to show you some high heels that I just bought ." Jessica said .

"Really ?? Sure !" Tiffany smiled . They then went into Yul's room .

"Her room ? It's mine . " Yul frowned . "Just hope that she won't see my mickey  mouse's boxer ." Yul said .

"WHAT ?! PUHAHA! Mickey mouse ?!" Taeyeon shouted as he laughed loudly .

"W...why ?! At least better than yours , toy story's boxer ." Yul turns to laugh .

"Tch ! Well , at least it is more cuter " Taeyeon stopped laughing and stuck his tongue out .

"Whateverrrr . Hey , while waiting for your enemy and my girlfriend to come out , how about a game of FIFA again ?" Yul challenged .

"Hmph ! Come oonnnn ! " Taeyeon snorted .