Twitter

You Are My Bodyguard ?!

Back at Kim's mansion 

 

"Ahhh ! Home ! I miss home !" Taeyeon put Hayeon's shopping bags down and ran onto the couch and kiss it .

"What the hell , oppa ? Act like your age ." 

"Heh ? Puftt !" Taeyeon stuck his tongue out .

"Where's mum and dad ?" Taeyeon asked .

"In the office , of course ." Hayeon said while sitting on the couch beside Taeyeon and switch on the tv .

"Ahh . Yes yes . I miss them." Taeyeon pouted .

"Go there then ."

"Hmm .. Later , I guess . My energy is draaaaained . Because of you and that stupid lady ." 

"Yah ! You're bad ! She's not that stupid , okay ? I heard she was a graduate from Harvard University . She also met her boyfriend there . They say that Wooyoung is her first love . If you see her twitter , most of tweets is about her boyfriend . Let me tell you . She tweets every 3 seconds ." Hayeon tells .

"Twitter ? How do you know ? You stalked her ?!" 

"What ? Stalk ? Noooo ! Just happened to see it ." Hayeon continued to watch tv .

"Hmm ... Twitter . I should try and see ." Taeyeon ran to his bedroom at the second floor before running back to the living room with an MacBook in his hand .

"Yah , idiot . What is your twitter ?" He asked .

"What for ?? " Hayeon came and sit beside him . "Ahhh . You want to stalk her too ?" She continued .

"What ? No ! Just to .... research . Haa ! Research ." 

"Just make your own twitter account . It's easier to stalk . Plus her account is a unprivate account ." Hayeon teased .

"Hmm .. But I don't know how to use ." Taeyeon said .

"Aigoooo ~ It's okay . Let me teach you step by step , okay my dearest brother ?" 

"Hihi . Otaaay ." Taeyeon said . "Okay , stop that ." Hayeon said .

"Done !" Hayeon just finished create an account for Taeyeon and teach him .

"Alright thanks ." Taeyeon said . "Give me your phone ." Hayeon said

"What for ?"

"Download twitter apps and apps that you can use . So it's easier ." 

"Oh okay" While Hayeon is downloading and playing with Taeyeon's Samsung GalaxyS3 , Taeyeon are still with his new twitter account .

"Hmm .. What should I put as my name ? Hmm .. CuteKimTaeyeon ? Nope ! HandsomeTaeng ? Nope ! Ah ! Just put Kim Taeyeon ." Taeyeon kept talking to himself .

He put his recent sel-ca that he recently took . Well , handsome , cute , charming .

"DONE ! Woo ~ I look good . Now let's tweet ." He tweeted 1-2 tweets before remember to look for Tiffany's account .

"Idiot . What is the stupid lady account ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Huh ? I got a name , you stupid ." 

"Eeeewww . Don't give me the same nick as this ladyyyy ." 

"What ?? I've been calling you stupid since we are kids" Hayeon said . "Oh , yes . Right ." Taeyeon nodded .

"So , her acc is @HwangStephanie . Only acc ." Hayeon said .

"HwangStephanie ? Who is Stephanie ?"

"Aigoo ! You are reallly ignorant ." Hayeon knocked his shoulder . "Her name too !" She continued .

"Ohhhh ...."

"Ooooo . She really tweets seconds by seconds . Wai..Wait . Is this tweets referring to us ?" Taeyeon asked .

Tweets from @HwangStephanie : I met stupid ignorant midget guy . Urgh ! I'm so annoyed ! How dare he speaks so rude ? He also mocked my fashion ! His fashion is way too old , okay ?! Mr. Midget , study more .

"Wooow . Haha . I think she is referring to you rather than me . Hahah! " Hayeon said while laughing . 

"What's so funny , Kim Hayeon ?" Taeyeon glared at his sister . "Ehem ... Nothing .." Hayeon looked back at Taeyeon's phone .

"Hmph ! How dare she called me midget ?! Unlike her , old ladyyyyy !" Taeyeon shouted . 

He then tweeted too .

Tweets from @KimTae : I met this old ladyy . Urgh ! I'm so irritated ! So unreasonable !

 

Meanwhile 

"Mr. Jang . Can you drive faster ?! Why are you so slow ?!" Tiffany shouted at her driver .

"I'm sorry , Ms Hwang . I think we are in a pretty bad traffic jam . We have to wait a bit longer ." Mr. Jang said softly .

"Ahhh! I'm so annoyed today !" Tiffany shouted loudly in the car . When she is angry , everyone will be afraid .

"M..Ms Hwang . D..Do you want some sweets ? It c..can reduce anger .."Min , her nerd secretary asked softly and passed her some sweets .

"Hmm ."Tiffany took the sweets and stare out of the window . She is still mad with Taeyeon .

*RING*RING

"Hello ?! " Tiffany picked up the phone .

"Babyy ? Why are you mad ?" The guy at the other side who appears to be Wooyoung asked .

"Ohh . Babyyy . I'm sorry . I'm just pretty annoyed and angry right now ." She pouted . One call from Wooyoung can calm her down totally . Min and Mr. Jang instantly sighed in relieve . Tiffany then told the whole story to Wooyoung .

"Awww . Who is that stupid guy that so rude in front of my baby ? He also talks bad about both of us . Stupid guy ."

"I don't know ! Ah ! Change the topic , please . So when are you coming backk ?? I miss you so badly , you know " Tiffany asked .

"Ahhh ... About that , I'm not suree . The project is taking longer than I expected . I'm sorry ."

"Hmm . It's okay then . You better sleep now . It's night at the states right ? "

"Okayy . Don't be angry anymore , okay baby ? Goodbye .. Night kiss ."Wooyoung and Tiffany gave each other a peck before hung up the phone .

"Hmm .. Min . Wake me up when we reached my house ."

"Alright , Ms Hwang" 

Tweets from @HwangStephanie : Pretty bad jam . Urgh ! Guess this is a bad day ! -.- Stupid stupid stupid midget !

 

Moments later .

 

"Ms Hwang ? M..ms hwang ?" Min woke her up . "Hmm ??"

"You reached your house ." Min said .

Mr Jang then opened the car door for her and bring her shopping bags inside her house .

"Goodbye , Ms Hwang" Min and Mr. Jang said before left .

Even though Min is Tiffany's secretary , they doesn't live together . 

"Oh my god . I'm so sleepy ." She opened the door and took off her heel and went to the kitchen . She drank some juices before going back to living room . As she was walking to the liveing room , she slowly took off her clothes piece by piece . Well , she live alone . She likes to be most of times .

She switched on the air-con and the tv as she lays down on her favourite couch . While waiting for her tv to switch on , she uses her twitter apps on her phone to see new updates . 

"Oh ? New follower ? Who is Kim Tae ? " She looked at his twitcon . Fortunately , she does not recognised this guy as the same person she just fought .

"Hmm .. He's cutee ." Tiffany nodded her head and see his acc .

Tweets from @KimTae I met this old ladyy . Urgh ! I'm so irritated ! So unreasonable !

"Hmm .. Hahaha . He's like me . Met unreasonable person" 

Reply from @HwangStephanie : Old Lady ? haha . I met this midget too . So unreasonable ! Looks like we have same incident . Anywa, thanks for following .

Aigoooo . Tiffany ! He's the same guy !

"Oh ! He replied ? That was fassst ."Tiffany smiled . No one ever see her smile with her smile-eyes except for Wooyoung .

Reply from @KimTae to @HwangStephanie : Oh yes ? Hahha . We must have telepathy . Hah ! I'm really annoyed . Feels want to kick her , punch her , choke her , chokeslam her and everything !

Reply from @HwangStephanie to @KimTae : Hahaha ! Just do it ! Don't be afraid . Hahahaha .

 

Back at Kim's Mansion 

Taeyeon and Hayeon can't stop laughing seeing that Tiffany can tweets with him easily . 

"What ? Just do it ? Don't be afraid ? Okay , sure ! I will do it when I meet you , Hwang Stephanie (?) . Thanks for the permission !" Taeyeon laughed loudly . Hayeon already crying for laughing too much .

"Oppa ! I guess she really doesn't know you . It's obvious that tweet is about her . HAHAHAA!"

"I KNOW RIGHT !"