07

Into their lives, again

Author’s POV

“So… When you guys have finished fangirling over this place, can you sign this contract?” Mr. Park Jin Young, the head manager of the dorms asks us. He seems quite normal with you unnies’ reaction. Well, it’s normal to be awe at your new place anyway. Just look at it. Using a secret technique developed by the school’s staff and students to “cheat space”, the people who build the dormitories made the inside of each dorm room much bigger than each actually is. Since there are eleven of you, they got you one of the biggest room in the building. The dorm room is also beautifully decorated and fully furnished with high quality and luxury furniture.

Finally, all of you calm down and smile sheepishly at him.

“Sorry. I’ll sign the contract since I’m the oldest and I’m their guardian. So where do I sign?” Tae Yeon asks.

“Here. Please write your name here and personal information… And finally sign here, right below the date June 26th 2010… Ok. First, please insert your information, your fingerprints into the security pad. In case you forget the password, use your fingerprints to open the door.”

Your POV

Wow! This place is unbelievable! Even when it’s empty here, the design is still amazing.

“Hey, we’ll have a meeting here, after one hour exploring our room, wait, let’s just call this our house. Anyway, return to the living room and we’ll decide which room each person get.” Taeyeon unnie says. We all happily reply her and eagerly walk around.

---------

Basically, there are three floors. One the first floor, besides the living room, there are two other empty room. The other two floors all have three empty rooms with attached bathrooms each.

Author’s POV

“Okay. Everyone, sit down. Yoong, don’t sit on Nana’s lap.”

“Why Tae unnie? It’s comfortable sitting like this and yeobo doesn’t complain!”

“It disturbs all of us. So stop it.”

“Fine… Happy?”

“Anyway, is anyone done seeing the rooms?” Hearing the good response, Tae Yeon smiles and continues. “Good. There are four rooms and eleven of us. So three people will stay in one room, except two in the last room. The rooms are unfurnished, so they're pracally the same anyway.  Let’s start with the first room…”

After the discussion, you finally decide on the rooms. You, Tiffany and Na Young in one, as pinkaholics; the shikshins Soo Young and Yoon Ah are with Seo Hyun to control their stomachs. Tae Yeon with Sunny and Jessica in one;  Yu Ri with Hyo Yeon are using the last room.

“Hey, there’s an extra line on the contract. Here: Call when you need help with your dorm room. We provide free service with moving furniture and decorating…”

“Oh, you’re right Youngie-ah. We’ll contact them tomorrow. But… what about the furniture?”

“It says here that you can rent the furniture for only 2% for each year. Wow~ The benefits of having a smart kid in the house. They really care for talented students.”

---------

Finally, they’ve done decorating and furnishing the whole house (let’s just call it your house). Of course, they can’t pay for everything. So your family adds some of their old furniture from their home, by asking the school’s service to move them here.

First, a TV and some pictures for the living room.

Some small equipments, pots, plates, spoons… to the kitchen. Obviously. There’s also a table with some chairs in that room, making it a dining room as well. Sure it's not enough for all of you, but your family eats in the living room all the time anyway.

Your POV

Great. I can’t wait to see our room. The others have already run to their own rooms. I can’t blame them. We’ve waited for about a week before they’ve completely done with the rooms. Thanks God, we don’t have to squeeze each other to sleep in the living room.

“Three. Two. One!” I do the countdown with Tiffany unnie and…

Wow~ So beautiful~

After we’ve done with the jaws dropping, we quickly get our stuffs to unpack it.

“Good thing we’re roommates, so we can totally be as pink with our room as we can huh unnie?” I playfully ask Tiffany unnie and Na Young unnie. “And we can comfortably share the bed too.”

“Of course! By the way, I'm sleeping with Tiffany on this one. So that one's all yours, ok?"

"Kay! Oh, can I use the bathroom first? I wanna take a shower." Getting their approval, I quickly search my bags for a good pj and take it too bathroom. I always like to feel myself clean and fresh before going to bed.

Wow, the bathroom looks amazing as well! They really have done a good job.