A twist to the plot

Into their lives, again

Your POV

“Home sweet home. Bed sweet bed.”

“Sica! Is the bed the only thing you can remember?”

“Well, that’s my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.”

The unnies all spread out the house. They do miss it.

“Oh, I’m sorry Jang Mi.” Nana unnie hugs me. Uhm… ok? “Parting with your family, your loves must be hard.” No, it’s hard. Family is always with you, I learned that. Besides, Woollim also has a branch nearby. Appa promised to let me in as an apprentice if I want. And I don’t love INFINITE THAT way. I mean, I love them dearly as a noona, but I know what I did was the best for them. I’m fine, seriously.

But, maybe saying that right now might sound so heartless of me. So…

“Don’t worry unnie. I can manage. Go rest unnie.”

“If you need someone, you can call us ok?”

“Ok.”

As she goes upstairs, I contact my two best friends. Well, I text them.

I get two replies.

“Krys and Ssul are taking the driver license today. Have to be there. Catch you later. Sorry.”

“Sorry Jang Mi ah. I’m taking my friends around town today. Maybe we will meet some time else, okay~ Love ya <3”

…Some friends.

I need some ice cream.

First day back. All unnies have slept (jet-lag probably). My best friends are out with their “friends”. And we don’t have anything in the kitchen. Nice.

I guess I have to make a trip to the nearby 7-eleven.

“I’m going out!” I shout, even when I’m sure nobody hears it.

Wow, just a year and a half, I’ve forgotten some of the streets. Come on Rose Charles, you can remember it.

I think it’s this way.

Ouch!

“Oh my God. I’m sorry miss. I- Oh no, I spilled it!” Huh? Oh, whatever is in the cup she’s hold, it’s on me now. Ugh, I can actually feel it dripping down from my neck to my bra and lower. I try to use my blouse to in the liquid. “I’m sorry miss, really! Why don’t you come over to my house? I can give you another shirt, and I’ll clean yours.”

“No, actually it’s fine.”

“Oh no, I mean it. You can take a shower too!”

“No, it’s fine. It’s not that bad, I can manage. You don’t have to make a deal out of this.”

“Uhm… the truth is… Miss, that liquid is very important to me. I… I was hoping I could…”

“It’s not harmful isn’t it?” She frantically shakes her head. “Ok then. Lead the way.” I smile politely, trying to calm the poor girl down. She looks so nervous. Even though I’m annoyed this happen, I pity her.

Dong Woo’s POV

Here we are, all depressed and tired, on a Saturday morning.

Ever since we heard that Jang Mi had left to Seoul, or back to it, we all were filled with guilt and regret.

I mean, it wasn’t Jang Mi. It was us. We pushed her into it.

It was us who mistook her intention. She was just being nice and friendly to us. We thought we had something.

It was us who confessed and made things awkward. She was right. She didn’t love us back, and didn’t want to lie to us.

It was us who avoided her since then. She probably must have wanted to talk to us, but we pushed her away.

Agh! We messed up. She probably wouldn’t have left if we didn’t do these stuffs. It was our entire fault.

Agh! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Your POV

Well, this is officially the strangest thing I’ve done so far. And mind you, just my existence has enough strangeness for a city.

Now, I’m taking a bath in some stranger’s house, who is squeezing the heck out of my blouse, which was replaced with one of hers.

“Kim ssi, I’ve forgotten to give you the tower so- Ah! I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I- I- I’m going out right now!”

Huh. At least we’re both girls.

But really, can this day get any worse?

Wait, darn it. I shouldn’t have said it. Things always get worse whenever somebody says that. Did I just jinx myself?

Myung Soo’s POV

“Master, is something bothering you?”

“No, what are you talking about?”

“You hardly touched your plate today. It’s so unlike you. You always give us cooks joy, seeing how much you enjoy our food. But today… No, I mean this month, you…”

“No, I’m good.” I then say nothing else. Taking the hint, the chef leaves.

He’s right though. The whole situation with Jang Mi is taking the toll on me. Of course, I blame myself. I don’t blame Jang Mi. She has every right to reject us, and every right to go back to Seoul.

Still, I wish she didn’t go.

After the confession, we avoided her because none of us knows how to face her. But at least with more try, things might get better between us. We can be friends again, even if it pains us.

But… She’s left. We can’t see her anymore. We can’t even contact her anymore, as I highly doubt she wants to.

“Hyung… our Spanish teacher is here.”

“Oh~ I’m coming Sung Jong.” Even if I don’t feel it, I have to put on a front. Mothers are watching us tonight. She wants to make sure we’re not slipping.

Ok, L, you can go back now. Right now, you’re L.

Let’s do this.

Your POV

Turn out things can get worse. And what’s the one think they use to make things worse?

Rain.

It’s like fate hates me! It’s like God is playing a trick on me.

Wait, Gods don’t do things like this. It’s an ill-informed expression.

There’s no point complaining anyway. I must get home before… Well, I’m already soaking wet. What’s even the point? Should’ve brought the umbrella.

On the bright side. I only need to walk 500 meters back home.

Ouch!

Ok, this is ridiculous. I bump into someone again!?

“Yah, do you have eyes. Watch where you are going!!!” This time into a rude person. Nice.

Sung Jong’s POV

My mother narrows her eyes as I slip my tone, while my other two moms giggle.

I can’t help but whine mentally. Why do I have to learn Spanish again? Normally at this time, we would have gone out with Jang Mi and…

Oh, right. She’s not here in Incheon anymore.

“Sung Jong, pay attention!” Sung Gyu hyung hisses. “Mothers are watching.”

Come on Lee Sung Jong. Just… a… few… more… minutes…

“Ok, that’s all for today.” Yes! I cheerfully stand up to depart him. Thank God, I’m dying.

“Young masters, you have mails.”

“Oh really?” I shout cheerfully, with hopes that it’s from Jang Mi. She told me to always be hopeful.

“Really? Why don’t you read it out loud?” Uh oh. I forgot mothers are here. They always try to supervise our mails. Oh no! Oh no!

Your POV

“Yah, do you have eyes. Watch where you are going!!!”

“I’m sorry mister. That was very careless of me.”

“Good that you know!”

The already agitated part of me wants to punch him. But the mannered part of me says no. And the weak part of me says I can’t unless I want to hurt myself more.

I take a look at them. Hm… They’re also in the good-looking category. However, their attitudes, their ill manners are so unattractive. What a shame. Those kinds of people annoy me a lot.

“Hey, you just walk away!?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought… Is there anything else you need?”

“No. I just want you not to think it would be that easy.”

“Well then, I think I can go now. Goodbye and once again, sorry.”

Phew~ I’m wet and annoyed. Great.

Huh? Why do I feel… warm?

My necklace? It’s glowing?

Oh my- does that mean?

Oh my God, where are they?

Sung Gyu’s POV

“Here are seven tickets to Seoul as promised. The train departs on … Please be there on time.” The worker finishes the letter.

I gather all of my courage to look at mothers. Of course, they’re fuming mad.

“Mothers, I’m sorry. I will take our the-”

She slaps me.

“How dare you? HOW DARE YOU? Why are you wasting time on such… useless things?”

“Are you not satisfied with this? Are you not happy to own all of this someday?”

“Mothers, I-”

“Shut up! You have no rights saying anything. Hey, you!”

“Yes madam?”

“Turn on the fireplace.”

We don’t dare to do anything but standing here, faces facing the floor. I don’t even have the guts to ask mother what she is doing.

“Well done. Sons.” At the command, we all look up to her, while still avoiding her eyes. “Here’s to never have such a foolish idea again.” She says, as she tosses the letter into the fire.

I can only tighten my fist.

Your POV

Finally, I’ve caught sight of them.

How can I mistake them? Seven gangsterish boys, who are wearing rugged clothes.

Wait… is my destined one(s) among them or are them?

Whatever, let just go and talk to the-

Bae Jin?

She knows them?

“Here’s your ice creams. Hope you like them~”

Yes, that’s definitely her. They are the “friends” she talked about?

But… look at their eyes…

Are they… are they in love with her?


My writing rate is so... I mean, I literally wrote this one hour ago. Mean while, I took six months to update.

...I really have no control over my life