Cramming it all together

Royal Lovestory

 

“How do we know where they are?” Chen asked Suho.

 

“We'll simply guess.”

 

“What a great plan! I like that plan.”

 

“You like it now...”

 

“Of course! You are the little fry!”

 

“What are you talking about?!”

 

“I'm just hungry...”

 

“You should have thought about that before we came down here.”

 

“You didn't give me the chance!”

 

They were getting near.

 

“Hush!”

 

Chen shut his mouth right that instant. He thought he heard something.

 

“Okay, let's go.” Suho said.

 

“Wait.” Chen refused. “Is it just me or do I hear water gushing somewhere?”

 

“Really? Water is more important than saving our friends?”

 

“That hurt.” Chen whined, put one hand on his heart and another on the wall – to fake a dramatic scene of heartache.

 

But there was something odd about this wall.

Suho got impatient. “Are we going or not? I can go on by myself, you know? You can stay here and that wall.”

 

“It's dry, Suho.”

 

Suho's eyes widened – just like that: did he forget what they came down here for? – and he put his hand on the same spot where Chen's hand had been. “You're right... That's can only mean..”

 

Chen nodded. Yes, that can only mean that there has to be a room near here; a hidden room. Maybe that Blinder's Pact is in there?

 

But the two didn't have time to find it, because eerie screams and cries filled the air around them.

 

***

 

The servant, who had taken the horse and flown off on the winds, had reached his destination. It wasn't that far anyway; only a few blocks away from the city center: Cher Avenue 3.

 

The young man had left the horse, Fiesta, in the public stall and came here by foot.

 

He knocked on the door.

 

He heard a rather large set of footsteps disappearing and a set of footsteps approaching the door.

 

“Who is it?” a voice asked.

 

“The Wind.”

 

The door opened revealing The Night Watchman. “Great to see you again.”

 

The Wind stepped inside.

 

“What brings you here, Sehun?”

 

“You guys need to get away from here as soon as possible. It isn't safe anymore-”

 

Aron nodded. “Lia!”

 

“-there’re some Wall-houses you can go to...”

 

“What is it?” Lia asked as she came downstairs.

 

“Lia, go pack your stuff. We have to go. Now. I'll tell the others.”

 

Lia nodded and took off. How can JR go? He can barely walk!

 

Just as Lia had reached upstairs...

 

Rotten's guards banged on the door.

 

“Let the army enter!”

 

And this was the moment when Aron's heart fell and he could say that he didn't know what to do. For the first time... and this had to happen now.

 


Just to build up a little tension...