Pre-expect

Royal Lovestory

 

“Baekho... are we ever going to get out of here?” Chinsun asked.

 

Baekho sighed.

 

“So... we aren't...” Chinsun mumbled.

 

“I didn't say that...”

 

“But you were thinking that.”

 

“And now you're reading minds – anything else you haven't told me?” Baekho chuckled.

 

“Hmm... Let me think...”

 

But Chinsun didn't get much time to come out with something witty, because the next moment the door of he cell flew open revealing that Rotten's favorite guard – the guard that brought misery to JR and Baekho; that guard and his new recruits. He didn't say a word, but the look he gave to Chinsun told the story.

 

Do I need to tell you more? I'd rather not.

 

So the bastard's new minions took a hold of Baekho and pulled him up – that's wasn't the most caring thing to do as the boy didn't have a chance to heal from his... yesterday's injuries.

 

Chinsun was treated the same way as Baekho... She had a bad feeling about this.

 

The sadist guard approached the girl.

 

 

***

 

 

Suho let Chen go past him and lead the way. Mister Great Ears ran towards the place where the screams seemed to be the loudest – of course he could be wrong, because the tunnels echoed, but he didn't have time to think about physics 101 right now; for all he knew he's friends were in trouble and he had to help them.

 

“This has to be it.” Chen said and pushed a certain marked brick in the wall.

 

The wall opened.

 

***

 

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Baekho yelled. He didn’t care if he got beaten, he didn’t care if he got killed – the only thing, the only person he cared about right now was Chinsun. If anything happened to her he wouldn’t forgive himself…

 

“You punk…” the leader hissed. “You dare to use that tone one me?”

 

Baekho gave the guard a disgusted look.

 

The leader stepped closer. “You dare?”

 

Baekho had already prepared himself that he would receive another kick in the stomach or hit in the face…

 

But what didn’t come was the hit…

 

Chinsun started yelling pulling the attention on her. The next moment someone else started yelling and screaming behind the cells’ door. The leader guard forgot about Baekho and Chinsun for a moment and pulled the old wooden told open – that wasn’t a good idea though, because whoever that guy was, who came in, he hit the leader right into his face making the latter fall.

 

Then three other guys ran in the dungeon and made sure that the guys holding Baekho and Chinsun paid their depths in pain and screams. In other words the bad guys in this picture were taken out. But those four saviors didn’t only use their fists and feet they had something far better – taser guns.

 

Oh, yes. Tasers! Those little energy balls will take out any guy no matter his skills or size. Thanks to Ren those guns aren’t lethal – he doesn’t want to take the responsibility for someone’s life like that. When a person dies he dies, but no one here wants to be a judge to when it will happen.

 

And now: when Chen and Suho reached the neighboring chamber and rushed in here they found that their worries about their friends could be let go – Baekho and Chinsun were alive and well, maybe a little tired and hungry, but other than that they were fine.

 

 


And here's another chapter for you, silent readers... I have a considerable number subcribers at the moment, but I have no idea if that many even reads this! I can see that the ones, who comment probably read, but what about others?

Make some noise, raise you voice! Where are you?