Let me get this right

Royal Lovestory

 


 

In the morning Soohyun discovered the package on his table. A letter was put along with it in Alexander's handwriting. It said:

 

We are sorry it took us so long...

The things we did back then, we know, they were wrong. We know how much heartache we caused to you all. We really are sorry. We have mourned every single day because of our mistakes and we have tried so hard to make things right.

We hope that by now we have redeemed at least a fraction of our wrong-doings.

 

(See what we have for you)

 

Soohyun opened the package. With shaking hands he took the amulet into his hands.

 

„...Xander, how did you?-“ he whispered but then something in him broke and he let out all of his feelings, everything. He didn't care that he would wake up the others – Kevin and Eli – he just cried. After four long years he finally cried. He buried his face into his hands and leaned on the table.

Others did wake up but not because they had heard Soohyun's quiet muffled sobs. Kevin looked around and noticed that Soohyun was already awake.

„Good morning, Hyun!“ he beamed out but as the answer which always came didn't come he got up and went to his friend. Kevin put his arm on Soohyun's back. He then noticed that in fact the latter was crying.

„Soohyun! What's wrong?!“

Eli, hearing those concerned words, got up, too. Soohyun had calmed down a bit and now he raised his head. Tears had stained his face. This was the first time when any of the U-KISS members had seen their leader cry.

„Xander – he... he found... Dongho.“ he whispered, voice trembling, and showed the amulet to the other two. That was the amulet Soohyun had handmade for his little brother for the latter's 14th birthday.

Eli and Kevin looked at each other. „How?!“ was the only word which came up their minds and which they managed to make audible.

Soohyun picked up the letter. „Please, could you read it on?“ he pointed at the line he had left off, „From here.“

 

Eli took the paper.

 

Yes, this amulet is Dongho's. It was sent to us yesterday with the shipment from the East. Beast have found him and he is well and healthy along with our other friends. We have his address but Beast particularly stressed that we shouldn't write about the place in any letters just to be on the safe side.

So I guess, after all this time, you have no choice but to come to see us... I would have came myself but in the last days even more people have come to seek help from us and it's really a mad house here.

Please, just come. I will be content even if it is only for some minutes.

We will be waiting.

 

Lee Eusebio Alexander

 Kim Kibum

Yeo Hoonmin

Lee Kiseop

The ones who are still hoping to be your friends

 

P.S. Make sure to bring Elvin with you, too. AJ is on his way. :)

 

 

 

Soon enough everyone knew about these great news. Kai got fired by questions about everything. How was is at Xander's? What did you eat? Where did you sleep? How many people were there? Where? When? How? And so on. Yes, the camp, though it was quite deserted, was full of laughter. Soohyun's little brother, Dongho, was finally found! After 4 long years! The boy had just turned 14 back then.

 

 

The real reason why Dongho went missing is still a really sensitive topic among U-KISS... (not very sensitive for AJ 'cause he joined U-KISS just two years ago but he knows about all of this).

Everything happened so fast that others had barely time to act and when they did it was too late. Xander blames himself for it all 'cause he, after all, should have been the one looking after the boy. But there was just no way he could have seen the  unfortune coming.

 

On that dreadful day U-KISS was out on a stakeout to capture bandits who had been seen near this village. The bandits were called Block B - yes, the same group which trains NU'EST today - but they are the good guys now. Back then, I should say, things were different. U-KISS were ready to attack but instead they, themselves, got ambushed, plus, set up  as the bandits. To make things clear Block B wasn't anywhere near the village, they weren't even in the kingdom, they were in the West. This was all a big lie. Lucras wanted to use Dongho, knowing how much Soohyun loved his brother, to persuade U-KISS's leader to work for him and along with his comrades.

Soohyun never agreed even if this decision was one of the hardest ones he had to make. He loved Dongho so much and now it felt like he was throwing him away – his own brother. But Soohyun kept his mind clear on this one. Dongho is a smart boy, he understood and respected his brother's decision. U-KISS were the ones loyal to the King and one of the best fighters in the royal army. Lucras got pissed and sent them somewhere far away, in this case near the south border – into the Evil Heart of the North.

 

How come the King of the North didn't know anything about it? Lucras had been plotting all of this since the time he became the Council's headman – he chose his moment when to act. 4 years ago was that moment and from that point on he has been holding all of this and many other similar cases secret from the King.... not really 'cause our future heroes did find out about all of this.

 

During the ambush Dongho, young hothead he was, rushed into action but due to his lack of skill, instead of successfully attacking the enemies, he got hit behind his head – blackout. Next moment he woke up he was already on his way to where ever he was taken back then. Soohyun tried all the ways to find him but he never got a single lead to find his younger sibling, the only family he had left.

After U-KISS were imprisoned (later on banished)  and declared guilty without any kind of a trial, it came out was Xander had been doing - along with Kiseop, Hoon, and Kibum - behind Soohyun's back. Those documents  containing the four's quilt in this one were destroyed and U-KISS never spoke of this matter again.

 

The stories about Xander and the others being criminals weren't lies all the way. Now don't get me wrong here, they never killed anybody. They stealed valuables and were involved in many robberies, plus, they picked up gambling... they fell in quite deep. Greed is a unbelievably destructive quality anyone can have. At first the four were actually doing good deeds with the money they got but soon enough they wanted it all for themselves.

Soohyun threw them out of the group and said he never wanted to see such traitors in his life ever again. He also added that maybe Xander really was responsible for Dongho's banishment. The four left U-KISS and went into the East, as Dongho was sent there, to find the boy. Xander and the others really regretted what they had done. This was a big wake up call for Xander, Hoon, Kiseop, and Kibum, especially the unfortunate which had happened with Dongho. Now they realized the depth and severeness of their actions.

 

In the East this U-KisS squad met Beast – those guys had started off as criminals but they switched sides. Now they were under the East King's service because this man had a big heart. Beast wouldn't had never went even near the castle with good thoughts in their heads but as the King himself personally came to call them, they really felt that someone actually valued them. It is a known fact that the East King is a humble man. With Beast he was the was who bowed to them not the other way around. I guess this action from the King really captured Beast's hearts.

Beast helped U-KisS to get back to North, near the place where U-KISS were. U-KisS bought a huge a house but as you know they moved because more and more people were hoping to have a helping hand from them. U-KisS never backed out. Individuals and families who didn't mind to start living in an another kingdom were sent into a new location to keep the Help Houses as lowly populated as possible.

 

So far Xander and others have helped hundreds of people. Comes out that Xander, Hoon, Kiseop, and Kibum have redeemed much more than just a fraction from their mistakes.

And this was the whole story. Now U-KISS is finally a whole again... except for Dongho but he'll be here real' soon.