Hello, master

Royal Lovestory

 


 

As you've probably realized by now the ambush by Block B was just an act. It was a test like Zico said. What did they test exactly? They wanted to know how the young seven would handle the lifethreatening situation like this one here was – being infront of a gun barrel seemed to be a good option. Zico and Kris later explained all of this to the boys and girls.

 

„You, guys, held up pretty well.“ Zico was quite proud.

„To be honest, and I suppose others agree me on this one, we should have given in pretty soon... I know I would have.“ Minhyun said still a bit shaken from all of this.

„Ahhaa! But you didn't.“ the thread-head made his point.

The boy smiled and nodded in response.

„OK, everyone. Time to hit the hay. We'll have a lot of things to do tomorrow.“ Kris broke the pretty moment.

„Oh yeah, let me guess. Training?“ Ren made a clever face.

„And I thought it will be a surprise!“ Kris said faking disappointment. Then he looked at the girls: „But you can come see how hard the boys will fail at that.“

The maidens giggled at the thought and the boys wished just to quietly disperse away. But they didn't. Too bad. Not really.

 

***

 

So it went – next day was full of training. The boys were pretty skilled already so they only needed to work on bettering their aim and reflexes. The girls had fun looking from the side lines but soon they wanted to try out the easier things themselves.

As far as it came to Baekho's Kendo he didn't really boast about it because he wanted to raise his value in the others' eyes. He actually showed a superb skill to Tao, who was his trainer for today. The older one was thoroughly impressed.

He wasn't the only one impressed, though, there was this girl – Chinsun. She just looked at him. That's just amazing. Look how high he can jump and... he moves so gracefully. Does that make sense? Gracefully? Whatever – this is the best word I can come up with.

 

JR came out to be very good at close-combat. Zico showed him some moves. How to block, how to strike, vital spots to hit, and so on.

Ren and Minhyun got respectively U-Kwon and B-Bomb as their trainers.

 

 At first Ren was quite slow and didn't really want to do anything. After some time, though, when he had learned some new moves he got excited and started to do things more enthusiastically. This made the teaching much easier for  U-Kwon.

HyunAe had been keeping an eye on the blondie. And I thought he will be the diva of the group... well he kind of is... nah, not really.

Look at that! That's amazing. How can anyone do so? I would never be able to react so fast...Did he just... break... that board. Yikes.

 

Minhyun, luckily, had a different approach to the training. He really tried to get things right and thanks to B-Bomb's excellent teaching and explaning he did get the hang of the moves pretty quick. The boy was so proud and happy that he kept smiling to himself even if there wasn't anything to smile about.

Haeran, who watched the boy, found herself smiling, too. I just can't stop smiling his smile is so contagious. And he's so cool and sharp. Just look at the little puppy! Seriously... I think he's really gone mad. Hii-hii. He just keeps smiling...

But I like it.

 

 

And thus the days passed by. Soon enough a whole week passed.