Lover Boys

Royal Lovestory

 


 

The group from Kangreung spent their night in little camp houses built for the army. There wasn't much people in the camp left anyway. Tao had sent majority of the men back home.

The little houses weren't very fancy – one bedroom, a little kitchen, and a bathroom. Girls were in one house and NU'EST in other. Kai decided to bunk alone. Kris went to Tao's house.

 

***

 

The new morning was beautiful, cold but beautiful. HyunAe had woken up and went to the window. The sight, she was presented to, was adorable – Ren came out from the neighboring cabin to the right. He was still in his PJs. The boy stepped into the sunlight and stretched his arms. He smiled to himself welcoming the sun. But as soon as he realized how cold it was outside he quickly hugged himself to get warm and then tip-toed back inside.

HyunAe giggled to herself. How cute can he be?

 

Soon others woke up, too.

As the sun rose up higher the day got warmer. But the fact was that winter had finally arrived and the weather was only to get colder with each passing day. But for now it was warm. The sky was of a  pretty light blue color with few puffs of clouds swimming around in the sunlight. A perfect day. Maybe. For some people.

 

***

 

In the midday when sun was high up in the blue sky the U-KISS squad decided to take NU'EST and the girls horseback riding.

„Go change into something which can get dirty because the roads are muddy.“ Soohyun ordered the youngsters.

When NU'EST and the girls were out from hearing distance Eli turned to Kevin: „Who are we going to sabotage?“

„Why won't we take them all! Minus the girls, of course.“ Kevin offered.

„All? All is good.“ Eli admitted.

 

The Pigeon-boy had unhooked two of the boys' saddles when Soohyun stopped him.

„Not now, you fool!“ the latter said with such a dark tone in his voice which startled the other, „Later. If they get muddy now then they'll just change their clothes and the fun will be over. Let's do it when we're getting back.“ he finished off with a smirk.

Others snickered.

 

***

 

The green fields were embraced by the sunlight, little creeks sparkled, the swans were on their way to warmer lands. The wind was refreshingly cold but it still felt nice when it hit one's face. Everything was so quiet and seemed content just the way it was. There weren't cries of the sick and poor, instead there were sleepy trees leaning over the river nearby.

The beauty around them made them forget their worries for a moment. Atleast for some minutes they could forget their aching hearts and troubles and for once, after a long time, they could smile a genuine smile of happiness and joy.

JR's smile wasn't a happy smile though. He was deep in thought. I wish Odelia was here to see this.She seemed so sad and worn out when we last met... She was so pale.

 

„Hey! JR!“ Baekho shouted waking the prince up from his thoughts.

„Is everything alright? You seemed to be a bit out of it?“ the boy asked when he reached next to the boy.

„Yeah. I was just thinking.“ the fellow answered.

Chinsun rode up to the other side of JR. „You must have been 'cause didn't even notice when Baekho called you the Prince of Desperately In Love.“

„What?!“ JR didn't believe what he had just heard. He looked at Beakho who just gave him one of his smiles – the kind of smile because of which you couldn't even be mad at him.

JR remembered something and he smirked. „Look who's talking, Lover Boy.“

That little remark caused Baekho to heat up which was obvious from yhe change of colour of his face. „Just wait 'till I get you!“

„You'll have to catch me first!“ JR laughed and made his horse to gallop away. Baekho followed him close behind. The others picked up their speed aswell.

 

But things weren't as happy back at the camp. They were quite the very opposite to happiness and joy.