Where You Belong.

I'm Not Her.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFj6SG0iT7E

~

You gasped in surprise.

He gave you a mischieveous look, "Should I take that as a no?"

You shook your head and blurted, "N-N-NO!"

DaeHyun chuckled, "Ever the same __________."

You whispered, "Am I dreaming? Are you real? This isn't some sick joke right?"

DaeHyun nodded, "You're not dreaming. I'm right here, with you."

You jumped from your seat and wrapped your arms around him.

He held you tightly around the waist and buried his face into your neck, "I missed you."

You whispered, "I missed you too."

He led you onto the dance floor and held one hand while the other rested on your back.

You bashfully smiled and looked down.

The two of you met eyes, *I can't believe DaeHyun oppa is with me. Right here. In front of me.*

You smiled and kissed DaeHyun.

He kissed you back, smiling into the kiss.

Soon, prom was over and everyone slowly left the country club.

You ran to B2ST, "Did you guys do this?!"

GiKwang chuckled, "We had to pull a few strings to let him come."

HyunSeung laughed, "They said DaeHyun could come if WE brought him personally."

You hugged each of them, "Thank you so so so much."

JunHyung's expression turned serious, "One more thing."

He handed you your diploma, "You're free to go. I told the principal that I'm sure you wouldn't mind missing school and graduation for your diploma."

You bit your lip, "What about mom..?"

YoSeob cheekily grinned, "She won't know. At least not until a week later."

DongWoon explained, "She thinks you're going to after prom for a week."

GiKwang rolled his eyes, "It's like she doesn't know her own daughter."

DooJoon said, "Bags are packed already, you don't have to change, we'll send you back on my company's jet. So DaeHyun and you don't have to worry about plane tickets."

"Wait...so I can really go? Just like that?"

GiKwang beamed and nodded, "We'll be going back to Korea with you."

DaeHyun turned to you, "Ready?"

You nodded excitedly, ecstatic.

"Leggo."

The eight of you boarded the jet and was on your way to Korea.

You rested your head on DaeHyun's shoulder, he chuckled, "Happy to go back home?"

You sleepily nodded, "I'm going back to where I belong."

He kissed your forehead, "Yes you are."

You had fallen asleep, but the plane had arrived, DaeHyun slipped his arms underneath you and carried you out.

YoungJae was waiting with his car, "How was it?"

DaeHyun grinned, "Fun."

He sat in the backseat even though YoungJae complained, "What am I, your chauffeur?"

He drove the two of you to DaeHyun's house where he tucked you in and brushed your hair from your forehead.

*How did I get so lucky?*

He went to change and shower, sleeping on the couch, not to scare you.

~

 

~