True Feelings.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWFD0fQFE8I (LISTEN!)

~

After a long, tiring but fulfilling day, you and DaeHyun were on the bus home.

He looked at you worriedly, "Are you tired?"

You shook your head, "No..are you oppa?"

DaeHyun shook his head but smiled when he saw you yawn, "I thought you said you weren't tired."

You whined, "I'm not-"

He pushed your head onto his shoulder and put a finger to his lips, "Sh. Sleep. We have a good 30-40 minutes ride back. I'll wake you up."

You teased in a sleepy voice, "Are you sure you're not gonna leave me?"

DaeHyun murmered, "I could never leave you."

*In more ways than one.*

Closing your eyes, you drifted off into dreamland, a soft smile on the corner of your lips.

DaeHyun glanced down at you, "When did you come into my heart like this..?"

*What is it about you that I can't stop smiling? I wasn't like this even with YeRin...*

He brushed a strand of stray hair away from your face.

When the bus was almost at your stop, DaeHyun gently shook you awake.

He pinched your cheek as you sleepily woke up and blinked.

*Aigoo.*

"We have to get off sleepyhead."

You nodded.

DaeHyun pressed the stop signal and held the door open for you.

Carefully stepping off the bus, you linked your arm with DaeHyun's and hugged his arm.

He laughed and let you do as you pleased.

Reaching the gate to your house, you turned to him shyly, "Thank you for today DaeHyun oppa. It was really nice...and fun."

He shook his head and gently pushed you, "Go in, get lots of rest. You look sleepy."

You nodded.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something?"

You titled your head and laughed softly when DaeHyun pointed to his cheek and pouted.

"Does the rest of B.A.P know you're this much of a baby?"

"No..only you."

You crooked your finger and motioned for him to come closer.

DaeHyun did as told.

You tiptoed to kiss his cheek but at the last moment, DaeHyun turned his head and his lips met with yours.

Heart racing faster, you blinked in shock.

DaeHyun smiled into the kiss, drawing you closer.

Your eyes fell closed and your arms snuck around his neck.

Breaking apart, you breathily said, "Go home safely."

"_________-ah?"

You looked up.

"Saranghae."

Beaming, "I love you too."

*I must love you more than I intended to..*