Baby.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkPrp1mkYU

~

After eating with the B.A.P boys, it was time to go home.

DaeHyun said, "I'll be leaving now. With _________. Bye."

"What?"

"Wait-"

But before you knew it, you were tugged outside.

You puffed up your cheeks, "That wasn't very nice."

DaeHyun paid no attention and walked, swinging yours and his hands together.

A smile spread slowly on your face as heat rose to your cheeks, *I can't believe I'm holding hands with DaeHyun oppa right now..*

You paused, *Wait. But technically, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend..what if he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend..?*

A sad feeling tugged at your heart which made you not pay attention, trip and stumble.

DaeHyun's eyes widened as he stepped forward to catch you or possibly break your fall.

You blushed when DaeHyun's eyes searched yours in concern and worry, "Gwenchana?"

Unable to speak, you merely nodded.

He set you upright and lightly brushed you off before continuing to walk with you while holding your hand.

"DaeHyun oppa...?"

"Hmm?"

His attention was on you as a small smile played on his lips.

"I...never mind.."

You shook the thought away, not wanting to upset DaeHyun with a stupid question.

*What's bothering her?*

"No, tell me. It seems like it's really bothering you."

"H-huh? N-no. It's not. It's okay, it's nothing."

You looked down and walked.

DaeHyun halted and called your name, you stopped with him and looked at him.

Gently grasping the sides of your face, he made you face him and whispered, "What's wrong?"

Face flushing and heat rising, you stammered, "U-um..what are we? What am I to you?"

DaeHyun tilted his head and thought about it, "To me..you're my baby. My girlfriend. My _________. To me, you're mine."

You couldn't help but smile at his answer.

"Satisfied?"

You nodded silently, DaeHyun chuckled and continued to walk you to your home.

When the two of you arrived, he nodded towards your house, "Go."

You nodded, "See you later.."

He nodded, "I'll call you later."

"Arasso."

You waved, "I'll go in after seeing you leave."

He shook his head, "I'll leave after seeing you go in."

You frowned slightly, pouting.

He chuckled, "Go in."

"...fine."

You turned around to go inside but stopped last minute, kissing DaeHyun on the cheek before rushing inside, stumbling.

DaeHyun's mouth gaped, stunned from one simple kiss on the cheek.

Your heart beat fast as you bit your lip to keep from squealing.

You peeked outside to see if he had left, but he was standing there, mouth wide open.

Giggling, you went upstairs to your room.