Your Reply.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMo0ahkbeaw

~

Taking a sip of your water, you went over the lyrics in your head.

But DaeHyun was nowhere to be seen.

Sulking a bit, you pouted, *See this is why-*

YoungJae and DaeHyun burst through the door.

"YoungJae you're always late..but DaeHyun..?"

DaeHyun gave a sheepish smile and bowed.

She sighed and waved him to his seat with a smile on her lips.

Several students went, some were good, some amazing, while others were ridiculously out of sync that you weren't sure how they got in to the class.

But of course, you weren't about to say that out loud.

You dozed off and tuned out the other tunes of the students' voices.

"________."

"Huh? Yes!"

You blinked and the class stared at you confusedly.

YoungJae stifled his laughter, DaeHyun bit his lip to stop from smiling at your cuteness.

"It's your turn..."

"Oh. Hehe. I knew that...I was...excited.....?"

YoungJae coughed, "OKAY."

You nudged him a bit before walking to the front of the classroom, you felt your heart palpitating rapidly.

Gulping in nervousness, you nodded to the piano player.

A soft tune filled the air, calming everyone and having their attention on you.

"I get mad whenever I think of you. I lose my breath when I think of you laughing. I know, you're not like me at all. My flustered expression makes you laugh even more."

DaeHyun actually frowned a bit.

You took a deep breath and looked up and met eyes with DaeHyun, "Hold my hand you who is holding me. Your expression that's calmly smiling at me. My heart is filled to the brim, I'm so happy like a child because of you, because of you."

His expression seemed to follow the song, he was only looking at you and only you.

"Like the first time I fell for you, stay like that forever. Only look at me and keep our pretty love, to take care of my heart that you've taken, to keep looking forward to our same feelings."

You blushed, "Hold my hand you who is holding me. Your expression that's calmly smiling at me. No matter how sweet you are, I melt at your genuine eyes."

You took a step forward towawrds him, "Like the first time I fell for you, stay like that forever. Only look at me and keep our pretty love, to take care of my heart that you've taken, to keep looking forward to our same feelings, to keep looking forward to our same feelings."

When you finished, boys hooted while girls clapped but stared at you enviously.
 
Sitting down, you saw a note on your desk, curiously opening it, you saw: Like the first time I fell for you, stay like that forever. I'll only look at you and keep our pretty love, I'll take care of your heart like you've taken mine and keep looking forward to our same feelings.
 
You blinked at it in surprise, DaeHyun had a small smile on his lips.
 
He leaned over and slipped his fingers into yours.
 
*Hold my hand you who is holding me.*
 
*So that I can show you how I really feel, I'll hold your hands tightly.*