Ruin.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnJ38EBOSxY

~

The next day, whispers filled the halls of a 'new girl', another one that looked like YeRin.

"I wonder if DaeHyun oppa is going to leave _________ for her.."

All throughout the day, you heard one rumor after another but never got a clear story.

Also, you hadn't seen DaeHyun all day.

*Is he sick..?*

Worry gnawed at your heart, biting your lip, a frown came upon your face.

Taking your phone out to text DaeHyun, a voice asked, "Are you cheating on me?"

Looking up, you saw DaeHyun with a raised eyebrow.

"N-no! I was worried! I thought you didn't come to school because you were sick!"

He chuckled and pinched your cheek, "If I was sick I wouldn't tell you babo."

You frowned, "See. That's a problem-"

DaeHyun cut you off with a peck on your lips.

You blushed.

"Gahjah."

Holding your hand, the two of you walked into class.

The teacher announced, "Alright class. We have a new student."

In came in a girl who looked very much like you except paler and with much darker hair.

She bowed, "Ahnyeonghaseyo. My name is YeRi, nice to meet you."

YoungJae frowned, *The hell. The rumors were true? Then the hell is she in this class? YeRin couldn't sing, neither can this chick.*

The teacher nodded and the class murmered in apprehension.

"Maybe you'd like to show us your...skills?"

YeRi's smile faltered, "Oh sorry. I have a sore throat. I can't."

Nodding, "Alright go take a seat."

YeRi's eyes gleamed, "Can I have her seat?"

She pointed directly at you, all eyes falling to where you sat, you pointed at yourself, "Me?"

She nodded.

DaeHyun frowned and began to open his mouth when YoungJae said, "She can have my seat. I'll just chill in the back."

The teacher nodded and motioned for YeRi to sit in YoungJae's seat.

Pouting, she obliged and sat down.

YoungJae sat in the desk next to DaeHyun, the two met eyes.

*What the hell is going on?*

The bell rang as students filed out of the classroom and into the hallway.

You and DaeHyun were walking when JongUp came running, "Hyung hyung did you hear-"

YoungJae nodded, once.

JongUp gulped, "Umm..."

YeRi was standing in the middle of the hallway, "DaeHyun oppa!"

DaeHyun growled.

You gave him a concerned look and murmered, "I'll see you later DaeHyun oppa."

With that, you kissed him on the cheek and walked to your class.

YeRi's eyes flashed when she saw you place your lips on DaeHyun's cheek.

*Don't worry Lee _________. You won't last for long. Not with what I'm about to do.*

DaeHyun turned around and stormed off, YoungJae gave her a steely look and JongUp ignored her and walked by.

*Why did she have to come and ruin everything?*