Revealed.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J4rzphSO3c&feature=relmfu

~

5 Minutes Before..

You went to where YeRi was locked up and opened the door.

She was sitting there, dejected and angry.

She glanced up to see who her savior was, "YOU."

"Get up."

She glared at you, "WHY? YOU TOLD YOUR LITTLE BRAT TO LOCK ME UP IN HERE."

"Then why am I opening this door for you?"

She paused.

You whispered, "Go. You have a show to do."

She gave you a skeptical look, "What game are you playing at?"

You shook your head, "I'm not. It's because I don't want to stoop so low."

She smirked, "That's why you're not gonna get anywhere."

With that she walked out and to the dressing room to get changed.

She came back, "What the hell are you doing there? You still have to sing."

You took a breath to calm yourself and walked out, not before someone pulled you into a room to change you out of your jeans into a pretty dress.

When you came out, you glumly looked up, "YoungJae oppa..."

He rolled his eyes, "I knew you were too good to go through with it. But trust me, YeRi isn't going to have her way. The truth comes out eventually."

You bit your lip.

He softened, "Don't feel bad. You just have to...wait for your cue."

YoungJae winked at you and pushed you back into the room when YeRi came storming, "WHERE IS _________?!"

He scoffed, "Relax. She just went to the sound booth."

YeRi muttered, "She better have."

Then she went on stage where it was pitch black and covered in smoke.

The music played and for a split second, DaeHyun thought, *__________...?*

You were on the other side, this was your first time singing this song, you had only heard it once before you got hurt.

Taking a breath, your clear and beautiful voice broke the silence of the auditorium, yet YeRi grew annoyed that the light wasn't shining on her face.

A spotlight was dead on YeRi, she smiled, *That's more like it. The star is me.*

DaeHyun glanced around, *This is definitely _________'s voice. Where is it coming from?*

The first verse and chorus went by when sudddenly the curtains that covered the back area of the stage was lifted.

Magically, all the costumes, props, etc. had vanished and it was you, holding a mic wearing a flowing white dress.

Your eyes widened as the stage lit up with soft lighting, your dress seemed like it was glowing.

YeRi, oblivious to what was going on, was still lip-syncing.

DaeHyun growled, "I knew it."

Murmers went throughout the crowd, including several gasps here and there.

You sang the second verse, "Even if your name becomes unfamiliar someday, my heart will remember and keep its memory. Even if it's a painful goodbye, don't think about it today. In this world with so many people, for me you are the only one I see."

You met eyes with DaeHyun, "I'm standing here only looking at you, after this love, I'm not so sure. Just like a small child, I want to hold you close and warmly."

She turned around and gasped, but you were still singing, "Now I'm not alone, today at that place, only you..."

People's whispers grew louder, "Lip-sync...no talent..impostor..."

YeRi furiously hissed at you as her mic suddenly .

You closed your eyes to block out the stares, "Only you are my everything, after this love, I'm not so sure. Just like a small child, I want to hold you close and warmly."

"Closer..and warmly...I want to hold you..."

The music faded out and the stage became dark again, yet people stood up and clapped for you.

A video was now playing on the screen, a video camera in the auditorium (originally meant for promiscuous students) had captured YeRi injuring you, threatening you and DaeHyun.

After the video finished, the final song, your and DaeHyun's song played.

DaeHyun panicked when he couldn't see you but relaxed when you stepped out singing, "Can you love me? Even though I'm not good enough for you. To me, the only thing I have to offer is my love, do you still love me?"

DaeHyun walked onto the stage, "Now, let's not say those kind of words anymore. Your heart right now is more than enough. We have hearts that love which is greater than anything in this world."

"Someday when we..."

"Far ahead."

"Get old and tired.."

"Tired.."

"Let's promise to love each other like now. While you're in my arms..."

"The day we close our eyes."

"That day too."

"Let's do it together."

The second verse was an instrumental as you two performed the last scene, the scene where DaeHyun and you kiss and danced.

"As time passes by..."

"Far ahead."

"And life becomes difficult.."

"Difficult."

"Let's promise to lean on each other's shoulders. Remember today.."

"Until the day.."

"The day.."

"We're together."

Holding each other's hands, "I don't have any regrets."

"Because we have our love."

"Oh~"

"Far ahead when life gets too hard, let's lean on each other's shoulders. While you're in my arms..."

"The day we close our eyes."

"Close our eyes."

"Until the end of the world..."

"Let's be together."

"Let's stay the way we are.."

"The way we are.."

"Right now the way we are.."

"Forever..."

DaeHyun lifted you and kissed you again as the lights dimmed out on you two.

The two of you broke apart and rested your foreheads on each other's.

You breathed, "It's finally over."

DaeHyun winked, "Not yet."

You gave him a confused look as music played again.

YongGuk and HimChan were on the stage as well, they handed you a bouquet of flowers.

Zelo and JongUp came bouncing out.

They all pointed at you and DaeHyun when he sang, "Doesn't make sense."

As the song progressed and YongGuk rapped, "I keep thinking about you girl, you made me forget my first love."

DaeHyun grinned at you while you blushed.

Zelo rapped and slung an arm around your shoulders.

When YeRi tried to come back on again, security guards came and pulled her off.

At the bridge, HimChan, "Please give me a chance."

DaeHyun knelt down with a rose in his hand.

The song came to an end as the audience screamed, cheered and chanted.

The music teacher came on and laughed, "Please give another warm round of applause to our students and school alumni!"

B.A.P bowed together.

"And please give a round of applause to our male and female leads."

YeRi's voice was heard, far away, "I'M THE FEMALE LEAD!"

"Thank you for coming to this year's end of the year performance!"

~

~