Welcome.

I'm Not Her.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8ootHSnDUA&feature=fvwrel

~

"Now...last but not least, the fountain!"

YoungJae held his hands out to a pool of water with a lit up colored floor.

You blinked at it, "What's so special about it?"

JongUp grinned, "Wait for it..."

Zelo and YongGuk glanced at each other.

"WELCOME TO B.A.P  __________!"

B.A.P chanted as they pushed you onto the floor that lit up and spout colored water.

You shrieked, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Cackling, the boys popped party poppers and cheered, you pulled Zelo to the water where it directly hit on him.

He winked at HimChan, "Come on hyung give me a huuuuuug~"

"NO YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

JongUp and YoungJae dragged DaeHyun to the water.

He scowled but loosened up, a small smile on his lips.

Whooping and cheering, the seven of you had a fun water fight.

After having enough of the water, you sat down on the warm floor and let the warm air dry your clothes.

"See we even have cake!"

You laughed as you saw the green tea cream cake, you cut it into equal proportions and dug in with everyone else.

"Thanks for an amazing day oppas."

They grinned and ruffled your hair, "No problem."

You sneezed, and blinked rapidly.

Someone tossed a hoodie at your face, "Oof."

You took it off your head and saw that DaeHyun was the only one in a t-shirt, you beamed, "Thank you DaeHyun oppa."

He turned away from you but you could see that his face had a tiny smile on it.

"It's getting late. We should go now."

After dropping YoungJae and JongUp off, you and Zelo got dropped off, "Bye! Thank you for today!"

Zelo waved, "Bye hyungs!"

YongGuk nodded, "Good to know you had fun, come talk to us if you need anything."

You beamed and nodded, "Will do, thank you YongGuk oppa."

HimChan smiled, "Bye pretty dongsaeng, oh OW WHAT?"

He rolled his eyes, "DaeHyun says to give him his hoodie back on monday."

You smiled, "Okay I WILL DaeHyun oppa."

You waved cutely, "Good night~ Drive safely!"

Zelo said, "You can shower first noona."

"Arasso, gomawo."

You took warm pajamas and entered the bathroom, you folded DaeHyun's hoodie neatly, *I should put this in the washing machine tomorrow.*

Seeing a lump in the hoodie, you curiously reached into the pocket and pulled out something.

A note was attached to it: Stupid.

A warm smile spread across your lips, "Thank you DaeHyun oppa."