Mom.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs

~

After a fun date with DaeHyun, you walked into your house and cheerfully called, "Aunt I'm home~"

You walked into the living room and froze.

Your aunt, with a visibly angry expression was sitting directly across your mom.

Eyes widening, "W-what are you doing here?"

Your mom frowned, "Is that any way to greet your mother?"

Silent, you stared at her, "What happened to letting me live my own life..? You said you're going to "start fresh" in America. Without ME."

She started, "__________-ah-"

"Why did you come..now?"

Your mother bit her lip and gave you an uncomfortable expression, "Well...you see..."

Your aunt spat, "Out with it then. Tell her how you want to bring her back to America so she can be married off for your greed."

Paralyzed, *America? Married off?*

Your mom hissed, "I don't appreciate that tone."

"Well neither will she. Your daughter whom you entrusted to me. You're the one that gave her the emancipation she wanted. She is NO LONGER your child-"

"SHE IS BY BLOOD!"

"NOT BY LAW!"

Your mom shrieked, "YOU DO NOT GET A SAY IN MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE."

You let out a disbelieving scoff, "A say in YOUR daughter's life? YOUR daughter?!"

Your aunt had a pained expression on her face, "__________-ah..baby.."

Screaming, "HOW MANY TIMES DID I ASK YOU TO LOOK AT ME? TO BELIEVE ME? WAS I YOUR DAUGHTER THEN? WHY AM I YOUR DAUGHTER NOW?"

Your mom tried to appease you, "Sweetie...your boyfriend isn't who you think he is. He told us he never hurt you that he will never hurt you...especially if you become his wife-"

Zelo burst through the door, "ARE YOU CRAZY?"

You froze, "JunHong-ah-"

"THAT SICKO BROKE NOONA'S HURT AND BROKE HER. HE HURT HER AND YOU WANT TO MAKE HER MARRY HIM? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHAT KIND OF SICK WOMAN ARE YOU?"

Your mom spat, "I will NOT be spoken to in that tone, a lot good your mother taught you-"

Zelo growled, "Don't talk about my mom, you have no right to."

He stood protectively in front of you, "If you want to take noona, you'll have to do it over my dead body. Her marrying that psycho? NEVER gonna happen, even if you get married in Antarctica, I will break down the doors and oppose the wedding."

You whispered, "JunHong-ah..."

Your mother scoffed, "Don't think just because you scream a bunch of petty words, I'll change my mind. __________ is moving back to America with me and marrying ChangSun. Don't think I won't take you by force because I will. The matters of the family are more important."

After saying that, she stood up to leave, "I'll be back in two weeks. You will finish your education in America."

You weakly fell to the floor after she left.

Your aunt ran out after her.

She grabbed your mom's wrist, "___________ is MY daughter. I promised to let you raise my firstborn since you're sterile...why are you taking the daughter you gave back to me?"

Your mom cruelly smiled, "You aren't fit to be her mother. I AM. I know what's best for her."

Your aunt cried, "What about the child's happiness? Her dreams? Her goals? Her pains? Aren't you the slightest bit concerned about her feelings?"

"Family matters first."

"SHE'S NOT SOME DOLL YOU CAN GIVE FOR MONEY SHE'S A HUMAN BEING."

Your mom continued walking, "Her bags better be packed by two weeks."

~

 

 

~