Heartbreak.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsvKskQcFD4&feature=related

~

Since all you did was sit in bed, go to therapy and such, your ankle had gotten a lot better.

But it was still weaker than it should be so you weren't able to really move around.

Each day the boys complained how YeRi was trying to run the show and was agitating everybody.

Three days had passed, the doctors told you, you were well enough to be discharged but to be careful not to do anything crazy like mountain climbing.

You laughed.

After replying to Zelo's text message, you arrived at your school and entered the auditorium.

When you walked in, it was the scene before the last act.

Which was also the most dramatic scene for the female lead, she gets shot by a bullet and falls into the male lead's arms.

Right when you walked in, was when YeRi fell.

Everyone turned to you and exclaimed, "__________!"

YeRi fell with a big crash.

Crowding around you, people told you how much they missed you and such.

YeRi huffed, "HELLO. FEMALE LEAD HERE."

The teacher rolled her eyes, "No, our lead is here."

"Someone take ________ to change, we'll start from the last act."

Music filled the room as you and DaeHyun softly gazed at each other, went through the kiss scene and went through the song.

Unfortunately, you weren't sure if you could participate in the dance part of the performance, you talked about it with the teacher.

While you had gone to use the restroom, not knowing you weren't there, she said, "Let's rehearse the last act again."

YeRi, finding a wig that looked like your hair, put it on, dimmed the lights and went on the stage.

Students, thinking that it was you, whispered, "She's so much better than the other one. So much prettier too."

*I can't believe DaeHyun oppa is actually kissing her.*

You paused as you saw the two lean in and meet lips, but for some reason "you" wrapped your arms around DaeHyun and deepened the kiss.

DaeHyun's eyes snapped open in alarm, *This isn't something _______ would do..*

YoungJae turned around and saw you, frozen.

JongUp noticed and yelled, "Hyung! THAT'S YERI! NOT __________!"

DaeHyun pushed her away as YeRi smiled in satisfaction, seeing you run away.

You turned around and ran with all your might, even though your ankle was protesting.

DaeHyun ran after you, "Wait _________-ah! I can explain!"

Tears blurred your vision, so much that you didn't see the walk sign change.

DaeHyun's eyes widened, "NO!"

Before the car could hit you, he pushed you out of the way and landed almost on top of you, his adrenaline kicking in, "ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED!"

You whispered, "Then you can kiss YeRi as much as you want."

He groaned, "No no. __________-ah, she put on a wig-"

You harshly cut him off, "How many times did you kiss her while I was gone? You told me you didn't like her, then you kiss her, sing our song behind my back too? I know this is all for "show" but I thought you'd have the decency to wait oppa."

He whispered, "__________-ah...."

You shook your head, "No. I don't want to hear it. Have a nice show oppa."

You clutched onto the car parked next to you and slowly got up, DaeHyun reached to help you but you jerked your hand away.

Tears cascaded down your cheeks and DaeHyun's heart broke.

You turned away from him and whispered, "You can go."

JongUp called, "Hyung!"

DaeHyun growled in frustration but walked away, knowing you wouldn't respond to him at the moment.

You picked up your phone and called, "DooJoon oppa...can you come pick me up please?"