Prom.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Joic4HNGCc

~

The week went by at an agonizingly slow pace.

Your mother refused to let you have your laptop back so the only thing you could do was call DaeHyun.

But it wasn't the same as seeing him face to face.

Soon, DaeHyun had stopped picking up or responding to your calls.

You sighed dejectedly and was depressed.

It was your prom, although you refused to go, your mother threatened to take your college funds away if you didn't go.

You glumly stared at yourself in the mirror.

Your date smirked at you, "Try to seem a bit happier."

You ignored him and politely asked the maid to tell him to leave and that you'll see him at the prom.

After several hours of hair, makeup and nails, you put on the dress.

Sighing, you looked at the pictures from last year of you, B.A.P and everyone in Korea.

Glancing at your wallpaper, which was of you and DaeHyun, the maid commented, "Is that your boyfriend?"

You smiled and nodded.

She giggled, "He's very handsome. The two of you look really great together. Much better than the other one."

"Thank you."

Your mother called, "____________ time to go!"

You attended the American branch of Cube in Korea, you entered the limo and sighed to yourself.

"Why the long face?"

Your eyes snapped open, B2ST was inside the limo with you.

"Oppas what are you doing here?!"

HyunSeung winked, "School alumni from Korea, we're practically like celebrities."

You gasped, "Does my mom know you guys are doing this?!"

They evilly laughed, "Nope."

You sighed in relief, and smiled genuinely, "I'm so happy to see you."

DooJoon grinned, "Us too. I'd ruffle your hair but you have to look pretty for someone."

B2ST shared knowing glances, you sighed, thinking they were talking about your date.

YoSeob pinched your cheek, "Cheer up princess. It's your one and only prom, it's supposed to be..magical! Miraculous, dream come true!"

JunHyung rolled his eyes, "Don't set her expectations to high."

GiKwang slapped his arm, "Don't be a jealous spoil sport."

You giggled.

The seven of you arrived at the country club, the school had rented out the entire club for prom.

DongWoon stepped out and held his arm out, "Shall we?"

You laughed, "We shall."

Girls gasped, oogled and whispered about the "six hotties" that were currently in their prom.

You found a table and sat down.

The dj was already playing music and students were on the dance floor.

DongWoon asked, "Not gonna dance?"

You shook your head, he gave you a look and took you by the hand, "Now you have to."

You laughed but danced with him, YoSeob, HyunSeung and GiKwang.

Tired and hurting from the heels you asked, "...did you guys by chance do something to my date?"

YoSeob chortled, "What a horrible date, you JUST noticed?!"

You meekly nodded.

JunHyung smirked, "Don't worry. We replaced him."

The dj spoke, "We'll be having our first slow dance of the evening. Guys find a lovely lady to hold."

JunHyung offered his hand, the two of you danced.

Then you and DooJoon danced.

The night gradually went deeper and later, until it was the last song of the night.

The dj announced, "Alright, last song. Everybody find a partner."

B2ST disappeared.

You blinked in surprise, someone tapped your shoulder, "May I have this dance?"

 

~

 

~