Tension.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1ZU-D4jUU

~

DooJoon picked you up in his car and didn't ask any questions, instead he drove you to where the rest of B2ST were.

Wordlessly, he glanced at your swollen ankle and picked you up.

"DooJoon-ah did you get ice cream? Whoa-"

YoSeob ignored the sad mood and smiled at you, "Whoa. We get to see our princess again!"

You smiled weakly, "Hi oppas."

JunHyung stepped out of the kitchen, "Is DooJoon back?"

Your lips trembled, "JunHyung oppa."

His eyes widened, he completely forgot what he was doing and knelt down in front of you, "Gwenchana? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

You attempted to hold it in but snapped, tears slipping down your cheeks.

"Oh no oh no."

GiKwang ran to get tissues while DongWoon went to make something warm to drink.

JunHyung soothingly pat your back.

Not wanting to pry, the boys let you stay silent until you were comfortable.

You shared snippets but didn't want to say the whole story since you knew they were scary when their tempers were tested.

"Well...we have to ice your ankle."

You looked down in shame, "Sorry oppas."

They chuckled, "Sorry? We hadn't seen your face in so long."

DooJoon teased, "Of course I'd much rather see you in a different circumstance but you're here. Now you get to spend quality time with your B2ST oppas."

You smiled a little bit and nodded.

They laughed and handed you a pillow and a movie.

JunHyun ruffled your hair, "Just relax and forget about everything else for now, okay?"

You nodded, *I want to do that too.*

You let your stress fly, playing with B2ST, watching movies, just like old times when you were in Cube.

Your phone rang but you didn't even notice.

After DaeHyun had gone back, the first thing he did was yell at YeRi.

Her face became solemn, "I was merely showing her what's mine."

He snarled, "Why can't you get it through your thick skull that I love _________. I'M _________'S. I LOVE HER. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THIS?"

YeRi screamed, "WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. MY SISTER'S DEATH WAS A SIGN THAT WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER. BUT YOU'RE SO STUPID. YOU'RE ACTING LIKE I KILLED HER. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I DIDN'T KILL HER. YOU DID. SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU."

DaeHyun stopped, "What?"

"Our parents were sending me and her to study abroad. But she didn't want to go because of you, she ran away to you that night. After I told her she was being stupid, that she should leave you behind. She ran away. Then she got killed in that accident. All because she WANTED to see YOU."

DaeHyun was silent.

YeRi let out a scoff, "Then I grew infatuated with you. What could have been so special about you that my sister would be willing to give up everything? That's when I saw you through my sister's eyes, your smile, your voice, your charms. All your good points. But then I had to leave too. I understood why she would want to give up all that for someone like you. But no, I wasn't in love with you..until YongGuk oppa told me you had learned to smile again. I knew it was tim e for me to come back to Korea. But you shunned me. I just didn't understand how you could go from someone like YeRin to _________. Then I got jealous and wanted you to myself. You see DaeHyun oppa. We're meant to be-"

"No YeRi. We're not."

She glared at him with tearful eyes, "Why? WHY aren't we? WHY YOU AND YERIN. YOU AND _________ BUT NOT ME?!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU."

She choked, "Well too bad. I'll take everything away until you have NO CHOICE but to look at me."

She whipped her hair and walked away.

DaeHyun furiously punched the wall.

Slumping down he buried his hands in his hair in frustration, *What do I do?*