Interrogation.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-apBKe53UOo

~

You and B2ST had gone to get smoothies and just catch up for a while.

JunHyung dropped you off, you waved, "Bye oppas! Thanks for today! See you soon!"

All six of them made the 'call me' sign and winked.

You laughed at their silliness and entered the house.

ALL six of the B.A.P boys were sitting in the living room.

YoungJae and JongUp were playing video games, YongGuk  greeted you, "Hi _________~ how was your date with the other school's boys?"

HimChan pouted, "Did you have fun playing with them while you left me alone?"

You giggled, "No of course not oppa."

DaeHyun had his fists clenched in the corner of the kitchen, furiously munching on a piece of bread.

You greeted YoungJae, "Hi YoungJae oppa!"

YoungJae grinned knowingly at you, "Hey there! Did you have fun with the OTHER boys?"

You gave him a curious look, "Why are you saying other so loudly..?"

JongUp quickly changed the subject, "Hyung I'm beating you!"

"Where's JunHong?"

DaeHyun fumed, *Why is she greeting everyone but me?*

Zelo came downstairs, "Noona! How could you leave without a word?"

DaeHyun agreed, *YEAH!*

"I was worried about you! Did they do something to you? Feed you poison? Do anything weird to you?!"

You blinked, "No..they're my old school friends.........you're just overthinking..."

Yawning, "I'm tired. I'm gonna go finish my homework and sleep, good night oppas! See you tomorrow!"

DaeHyun was twitching in anger, *Is she really not gonna say hi to me?!*

He stormed your way to give you a piece of his mind but froze when you said, "Oh and tell DaeHyun oppa good night too, wherever he is."

The five other boys exchanged looks and smirks with each other, "Why don't you tell him yourself? He's right behind you!"

You turned around quickly and lost your balance.

DaeHyun lurched to catch you in case you fell.

Zelo watched with interest.

You caught yourself and gave DaeHyun a weird look since he had his arms in front of him.

DaeHyun coughed and regained his composure.

Smiling cutely, making DaeHyun blush ,"Good night oppa~ See you tomorrow!"

With that, you went upstairs.

A happy smile played on DaeHyun's lips.

Zelo gave him a look, "Hyung...do you like _________ noona?"

DaeHyun muttered, "No. Don't be stupid."

But even as he said it, the smile wouldn't leave his lips.