Awkward Song Choice.

I'm Not Her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFdxocjmQI

~

Everyone filed in and for the first time, was silent since it was project day.

The teacher smiled and came to the front of the room, "As you know today is the project final date. Due to a lot of complaints, a lot of groups has chosen to do this method. Each group member will sing a solo, and the group will do a duet that I have picked. You will only get the first intro to get the key of the song, then you will sing as the song is written."

Many groups went, most doing the original duets like they were supposed to.

But a lot more had chosen to do the teacher's method.

"DaeHyun and __________."

You gulped.

You looked at your song sheet and almost choked, it was one of those 'lovey dovey' songs.

DaeHyun cringed, *What an awkward song choice.*

She smiled, "Alright make me believe this song. Make it real."

You almost died in fear.

She played the intro on piano and then paused as your voice rang in the air.

You sang the first verse, "There are so many things I wanted to do when I get a boyfriend, I always dreamed about it. First, kissing while walking on the streets. Second, riding the dawn train to Choongchun together. Third going on trips, fourth piggyback, fifth couple rings are a basic, boo boo boo. It will be really sweet~"

Glancing at DaeHyun, your heart raced with the next words, "Why does my heart keep beating and beating even as I think about it? Every little thing, I'm gonna do them all everyday with you. My day is happy because you're with me, now that we're a pair. My special baby baby baby baby boo~"

After you finished your line, you looked down and bit your lip, everyone thought you were playing the lovestruck girlfriend.

DaeHyun opened his mouth to sing, "When I get a girlfriend there are so many things that I want to do too I was always jealous of everyone else. Sixth, watching movies. Seventh, amusement parks. Eighth, surprise events too boo boo boo. We'll be really happy."

This time DaeHyun looked at you and sang, "Why does my heart keep beating and beating even as I think about it? Every little thing, I'm gonna do them all everyday with you. My day is happy because you're with me, now that we're a pair. My special baby baby baby baby boo~"

Entering the bridge, DaeHyun turned to the front first, "Birthdays of being single, weekends I had nothing to do, the days with names I wait for them."

You and DaeHyun turned at the same time and met eyes, "I like it because it's us two, I like it because we're together."

In perfect harmony, "Wherever it is, whatever it is, with you."

"Out of those things, there's one thing that I want to do the most."

"I love you, those words I want to say more than anything. I love you, those words are the words that I want to hear the most."

"Thank you for coming to me."

"The fact that you're by my side, my only love baby baby baby baby boo."

"Baby baby baby baby boo..."

When the song ended, the two of you didn't break eye contact and stayed like that for a good 30 seconds until, "Congratulations. 100."

You broke it first, "Really? Thank you!"

Bowing, you went back to your seat.

DaeHyun was happy about the 100 but he was disappointed that you had broken eye contact first.