naughty park jiyeon

endless friendship

They are walking inside the waiting room when somebody tap eunjung shoulder. Eunjung slightly jump since she is not aware with it. “omo, nuguya?” she say turning back. The rest of the member also turn when they hear eunjung voice. It is gyuri. “omo, gyuri~ah i miss you.” “nado baek gu~ya.” Gyuri say hug eunjung tight. “its been some time since we meet. How bout dinner later?” “sound good.” Eunjung reply with her arm wrap around gyuri waist.

“oh, i’m sorry. Annyeong haseyo.” She say bow towards the other member. “annyeong haseyo. How are you?” “fine unnie, how are you?” “fine. We’ll get going first.” Soyeon say. Gyuri nod. T-ara walk away towards their waiting room. Jiyeon walk at the back before turn to look at eunjung. she lean her back at the wall near them. “oh seem like your favourite maknae waiting for you.” Gyuri say point to jiyeon. eunjung look at the direction. “so, i’ll get going first. See you around later. I love you.” “ne, love you too.” gyuri say hug eunjung for the last time.

Eunjung approach jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah, ka ja.” She say grabbing jiyeon hand. They walk inside the waiting room. “yah, lets decide the turn.” They do their usual way for that. “i’m going to do my make up first.” Q-ri say. “nado.” Hyomin stand up. “i’m going to change first with eunjung unnie.” jiyeon voice out. “there you go again. she didn’t say she want to change first.” Boram say. Jiyeon pout. “aniya unnie, i’m ok with it. unnie and soyeon unnie go doing your hair first.” Soyeon nod. Eunjung grab her outfit along with jiyeon. “jiyeonnie, come on.”

3 hours pass, the time for performance at last come. “t-ara stand by.” “ne.” They look at themself in the mirror once again before leave the room. “jiyeonnie, help me with this.” Boram ask jiyeon to put on her mic. “aigoo this unnie.” jiyeon gently put it on for her. her eyes then landed on eunjung face. She keep going on adjusting her outfit. “eunjung unnie wae?” “molla, it a bit uncomfortable.” “wae?” “molla, i think i gain some weight. My tank top seem so tight.” She say. “unnie, it is originally tight. Not you gain it. remember, this is new outfit. We never use this. Thats why it is not fit.” “pabo park ji. Our outfit design based on our size. So if my outfit become tight, that is because i gain weight. You pabo~ya.” Eunjung say knocking jiyeon head lightly.

Jiyeon smile like a fool. “oh i forgot about that.” They going up the stage and perform with the loud cheer from the fans. “T-ARA GO!!” after 2 time recording, they leave the stage for monitoring. “boram unnie, take a step to the right.” “arasso.” Jiyeon stare at the screen sharply. “eunjung unnie, be a bit to the front so that soyeon unnie can fit in between us.” Eunjung nod. “ok, there you go.” Jiyeon say. “let go, we have another performance before the official stage start.” Q-ri voice out. They headed to the car to go to the next location of their performance.

2 week pass since they start working on number 9. Eunjung is checking the news from her phone on their way to their schedule. “yah, when we going to release another repackage album later?” “ne? Molla, wae?” “its on the news though. T-ara gonna release new album on early december. Did oppa tell you about this?” eunjung look at jiyeon and the others. “aniya.” “q-ri unnie-neun?” “aniya, he didn’t say anything about it.” “ottokhae? How did they know about it when even us don’t know about it?” “its normal though. We even know about our leader system from the news, our withdrawal member before also from the news.” soyeon say. “can you please don’t say about that thing unnie?” eunjung say looking at soyeon.

“mianhae. I accidently say it.” she say covering . “q-ri unnie, please ask oppa about this ok. We need to know.” “arasso.” She say.

-----

Jiyeon is resting in front of the tv when she heard eunjung scream. “park jiyeon, where is my kangaroo pyjama?” jiyeon sit straight. “ne?” she walk towards eunjung room. Once she open the door, she see eunjung with only towel wrapping her body searching something in her drawer. “wae unnie?” eunjung look up. “where is my.. yah you where my favourite pyjama.” Jiyeon look at herself. “iego?” she ask pointing at the cute kangaroo pyjama she is currently wearing. “ne park jiyeon~ssi.”eunjung pout. “omo unnie, don’t sulk. Should i change?” jiyeon say approaching eunjung. “forget it. its ok.” Eunjung take another clothes from her closet before anter the bathroom again. she come out after done changing.

“unnie, i’m sorry.” Eunjung smile. “its ok my dear park jiyeon.”

The next day, they go to the company for a meeting. After they settle everything there, they propose on a day off rom practicing. “oppa, can we take a day off from practicing? I really need break.” Jiyeon say with her aegyo. Soyeon look at jiyeon. “yah, whats wrong with you?” “wae? I’m asking for a break, not just for me but for us. Shiro? Ok lets go to the practice room now.” She say walking away. “aniya, aniya. Can we oppa?” their manager sigh. “arasso.” They jump up upon hearing his answer. “assa.” “i want to sleep for the whole day.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon smirk. “unnie since omma is not home, how about we hang out there? Otte unnie?” jiyeon look at the member with a sparkling eyes. “didn’t you say you want a break?”

“i say i want a break but i didn’t say a break for rest.” Jiyeon smile. “but i want to sleep.” “unnie, you sleep too much thats why you gain weight.” Jiyeon say without looking at her. “am i? Didn’t you say before it the clothes not me?” “ppong~iya.” Jiyeon say running away from her. “yah park jiyeon. come here you.” Eunjung chase her from behind.

They buy a lot of food for the hang out. Soyeon stay away from all the food since she is on diet. “unnie, want some?” soyeon shook her head. “are you sure?” “don’t influence me can you. I’m on diet.” She say covering her ears. “it is so delicious unnie. it such a waste if you didn’t eat it.” jiyeon approach her with food in her hand. She sit beside her while munching the food. “yah park jiyeon, want to die?” “erm, so delicious.” The member already laughing looking at soyeon expression. “unnie, don’t regret if we finish it later. Umm, delicious.” Jiyeon walk away from her.

“aisy, you girl need to be responsible if i gain weight later. I’m sure will kill all of you especially you, park jiyeon.” she say taking place beside eunjung. they watch movie when jiyeon excuse herself to go to the toilet. Eunjung enter her room, right after jiyeon coming out from it. eunjung take her phone when her eyes glued on her bed. “oh, there something wrong there.” She start to count the rilakkuma on her bed. “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.... ,15. Oh, there is one missing.” She look around the room. Her favourite rilakkuma is missing. “park jiyeon, give me back my rilakkuma.” Meanwhile, jiyeon outside the room startled. “omo, she already realise it?” she ask herself. “yah, did you take her rilakkuma?” jiyeon take out her hand from her back. “jjan.” A hugging size rilakkuma is appear.

“yah, that is her favourite one stupid. She will kill you later.” “let see.” Jiyeon hide the rilakkuma under the table. “yah park jiyeon. where is my baby? Give it back to me.” She say approaching jiyeon. “what? I didn’t take anything from you? What baby? Are you maried already?” she ask her with her blank face. “don’t pretend you don’t know. Where is it? you know i can’t sleep without it.” “what is it? i didn’t take anything from you unnie.” jiyeon say showing her hand. “where did you hide it? where did you hide my rilakkuma?” jiyeon control her expression. “molla, do search in your room, why did you ask me?”

Eunjung sigh. She hurriedly go to her room back to search for it. the member look at jiyeon. “what?” she ask before burst into laughter. Eunjung come out again with the unreadable expression. “where is it jiyeon~ah?” jiyeon smile as she take it from under the table. “come and get it, or else tonight you might need to sleep without it.” jiyeon run away from her. “give it to me jiyeon~ah. Thats my baby.” “take it then.” Eunjung chase her around the house. T-ara suddenly get up. “jiyeon~ah, the game seem fun.” Hyomin say. Jiyeon then throw it to her. they then throwing that soft creature among them while eunjung try hard to take it. “yah, poor my little baby. Give it back to me.”

“come and get it.” the rilakkuma being pass between them, until eunjung tripped herself. Jiyeon run ahd hug her to avoid eunjung from fall down. “are you ok?” “ne park jiyeon. i’m ok, but give me back my little baby.” Eunjung satand up while holding jiyeon hand tight. Since they both taekwondo black belt holder, so it is a bit rough. Eunjung doing a headlock on jiyeon while jiyeon trying hard to escape. After a while, jiyeon success to escape and run grabbing the rilakkuma from hyomin.

“woah, deabak. You sure strong enough unnie.” jiyeon say holding her neck. “give it back to me or i’ll do something worse than that.” “try it. you forget that we are even?” jiyeon mock her. eunjung approach jiyeon. “you. Little. devil. Come. Here.” Jiyeon then throw it back to them. soyeon catch it. “omo, why me?” “well, you are the one that choosen.” The other laugh. Soyeon look around. She find it q-ri is abit relax at the corner of the hall. “q-ri unnie?” q-ri turn and soyeon throw it to her. she catch it. “q-ri unnie, give that to me please.” Q-ri look at the rilakkuma.

“we’ll deal it with the troublemaker. Not me.” She say expressionless. She throw it back to jiyeon. but this time eunjung caught it togehter with she grab jiyeon. “gotcha.” Jiyeo turn to be panic. “unnie mianhae. Mianhae unnie.” she say. “now you asking for forgiveness. Come here you.” Eunjung put the rilakkuma on the table to knock jiyeon off. Jiyeon smirk. She success escape from eunjung grab and take the rilakkuma. “i got you. Pabo unnie.” she run herself behind soyeon. “YAH..” eunjung scream. The member only laugh. “the naughty park jiyeon, the stupid baek gu.” Soyeon say, While laughing. Without they realise eunjung already get jiyeon. “and the dangerous and rough CRIMINAL COUPLE.” Hyomin voice out point to them that is on the floor,struggling to escape and punish between each other.