ah, she do it again~

endless friendship

 

Tang... tang... tang...

“erghh, what is this noisy sound early in the morning? I’m so sleepy.” Q-ri waliking towards the noisy sound. “yah, are you doing construction early in the morning?” q-ri eyes widen upon seeing jiyeon with a in a messy condition. Her face full of flour, plate and other dirty utensils everywhere.

“jiyeon~ah, what are you doing this early in the morning? Why this kitchen so messy?” “morning unnie, mian. I’m trying to do breakfast quitely but seems like i get caught though.” Q-ri scratch her head. Eunjung will get angry if she saw the kitchen condition since she is the one that clean it before. It is very neat and tidy but now, its like a place after a big party.

“eunjung will get mad if she saw this. Aigoo jiyeon~ah. Nevermind let me help you and continue sleeping later.” Q-ri start to help jiyeon to clean all those mess. While jiyeon washing the plate and utensils that being used before, q-ri prepare the breakfast. After a while, everything is done.

“nah, the breakfast is done. You should make the morning coffee since i’m the one that cooking the breakfast. Wake me up when everything is done. Please don’t make mess again if you don’t want eunjung to kill you later.” Q-ri warn her before walk away.

“gomawo unnie.” Q-ri just raise her hand as a sign ‘it’s ok’.

~8.00 a.m~

Jiyeon open her room curtain as the sunlight bright the room enough to make eunjung whinning. “who open the curtain? Its too bright. Erghh, i want to sleep, close it.” “unnie, ierona. Its already 8 a.m. palli ierona, let have some breakfast unnie.” “jiyeonnie, i’m so sleepy. Please let me sleep more, we will eat lunch together, ne?” eunjung try to negotiate with her. “aniya unnie, ierona.” Jiyeon pull the blanket and force eunjung to sit. “jiyeon~ah.” “andwea, go wash up and we will eat breakfast together. Palli.” She pull eunjung hand and drag her to the bathroom.

“boram unnie, soyeon unnie, ierona.” She forcefully make them wake up before going to the last room, q-ri and hyomin. “unnie, ierona. Everything is ready.” Without any hesitation, q-ri wake up. hyomin try hard to open her eyes when jiyeon wake her up.

But then, loud knocking sound can be heard outside. “eunjung~ah, what are you doing in there? palliwa.” Soyeon knocking the door repeatedly. Eunjung didn’t respond at all from inside. “unnie, what happen?” jiyeon appear from hyomin- q-ri room. “how long she’s been in there?” “erm, around 40 minutes.” “40 minutes? What is she doing in there for that long time?” jiyeon just shook her head.

“let me do it. eunjung unnie? Eunjung unnie. What are you doing in there? palliwa, the other unnie also want to get in.” No respond from inside. Jiyeon sigh. “i think i know what she doing inside.” All of them saying only one word when eunjung didn’t respond to them. “SLEEPING.” Right after that, all of them sigh.

Jiyeon get the spare key and open the door. Glad that eunjung still in her rilakkuma pajama sleeping while sitting on tht toilet bowl. Jiyeon enter the bathroom, wash her hand before rub the wet hand right on eunjung face. “ah, so cold. Ah, kkamjag~iya, jiyeon~ah wae?” eunjung surprise when she see jiyeon in front of her. “how did you come in? I already lock that door before.”

“unnie, i’m asking you to wash up not sleeping in here. Palli, the other unnie also want to use this room. If i caught you sleeping in here again, i swear i’ll pour a bucket of water on you without even you taking off those favourite pajama of yours.” Jiyeon then walk away. “ne, arasso omunim.” Eunjung reply to her.

All of them sitting at the kitchen eating their breakfast. “anything happen ji? You even wake up early to make breakfast for us.” “nothing, just feel like want.” “but the taste is like somebody else cooking. I feel like i’m eat it somewhere.” Eunjung say. jiyeon look at q-ri, q-ri shook her head means ‘don’t say that i’m the one but you.’

Jiyeon just sit quitely eating her dishes.

-----

Everybody go to their individual schedule but jiyeon doesn’t have one. So she stay alone at home thinking what she want to do. She change the tv channel a few time before stop at a cooking show. “what if i try to bake a cake?” jiyeon happily search some kind of cake that easy to make from the internet. After get all the ingredient from every corner of the kitchen she start to make it.

After a while, she start to having some trouble. “how i want to mixed this? Erghh, it doesn’t even state how here. Ottokhae?” but the process still continue. Without she realise, the kitchen is become so messy. Even worse than the day she make the breakfast. “ah, i don’t have baked chocolate here. Gonna go and get some from the store.” She put the mixture in the oven before going out to buy what she need.

While she is away, the other member arrive at the dorm. Eunjung is the first to enter the dorm. “what is this smell?unnie, is any of you leaving something in the oven and not switching it off?” “aniya.” She going straight to the kitchen. But then....

“PARK JIYEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.” The member so shock when they hear eunjung shout jiyeon name. “i know this will happen. The bomb already explode. That pabo jiyeon leaving the kitchen with such a mess again.” q-ri say. “WHAT?” soyeon ask. “nothing. Just go and take a look by yourself.” The member rush to the kitchen. “oh my god.” “what the hell happen to our kitchen? Is somebody throw a bomb in here?” Hyomin ask. Eunjung face become red due to her anger.

“i’m leaving this kitchen neat and tidy before but now, it is like a place after a war. Where is that dino?” eunjung say still holding her anger. The member already back off upon seeing eunjung expression.

Jiyeon that knowing nothing happily enter the dorm. When she see her unnie shoes there, she become happier but before she could say anything, q-ri send her a signal. ‘you’ll die. Eunjung become a monster because the mess at the kitchen.’ Jiyeon jaw drop. Right when she want to escape, the member already look at her.

‘ah, i can’t run anymore.’ she think.

“annyeong unnie.” She say while walk in. Jiyeon look at q-ri that now sitting at the couch. Before she pass q-ri, she can see q-ri mumble to her. ‘serve you right.’

When she see eunjung face, jiyeon become so small. Her face is so red. “unnie, wae?” “yah, what did you do to the kitchen? I left it very neat and tidy this morning. Look what happen now. Did somebody throw a bomb here? Or did somebody playing a food war here? What did you do to the kitchen park jiyeon. You go out without turn off the oven, don’t you know that it is dangerous to leave it like that. You want to burn the dorm or what.” Eunjung say all the words that she can think now without even give her chance to interframe.

Meanwhile, the other member already totally back off. “the bomb explode with some chemical in it. unnie, may i borrow your headphone? I leave mine in the car.” Hyomin say. “oh, i have another one in the room, go and take it. i need this one.” All of them start to turn on their playlist while eunjung still lecturing jiyeon in the kitchen.

“mian unnie, i thought i will be able to clean ths up before you all come back. I don’t know that you will be home this early.” Eunjung scratch her head. “ah, i can’t stand anymore. you don’t step in until i say so. I need to clean all this mess again. now, go sit in front with the others.” Eunjung start to take of her jacket before start to clean up. “unnie, let me help.” “no, its okay.” Right away, she being reject.

Jiyeon walk weakly to the hall. “yah, i told you right. now, serve you right.” q-ri say. “unnie, she do it before?” q-ri nod. “when?” “the day she force us to wake up early just because to eat breakfast together with her.” “so, the dishes....” all of them look at q-ri before she nod. “no wonder i feel like i eat it somewhere.” Boram say.

Its been 2 weeks since  the incident happen. T-ara has no schedule as they only rest at the dorm for that day. The bright and calm morning turn dark, when...

“PARK JIYEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.” Eunjung hit her high pitch again. “ah, she do it again.pabo jiyeon.” the member that originally sleeping wake up due to eunjung voice. The cover their ears with everything they can when eunjung start to nag non-stop to the maknae.