the news

endless friendship

 

i send a poll before right, so what i can say now this fanfics will be continue. i can't end it since people don't want me to end it. so here are the latest update. sorry for the spelling error and grammar problem. 

 

“eunjung eodisso?” “molla. Just now gyu oppa call her say sajangnim want to meet her.” “wae? Did something happen?” soyeon ask. “molla. Oppa didn’t say anything when we ask him just now.” Jiyeon answer with her eyes still focus on her phone. Playing anipang like usual,“ah, i miss it. Wae did i didn’t see it.” She scream. “yah ji, pabo~ya. Why did you miss something that easy.” Hyomin laugh at her.

‘aisy, this kid being playful when i’m serious.’ Soyeon walk away from the room.

“yeobusaeyo oppa. Eunjung eodi?” she ask as soon as her manager pick up. “she with the sajangnim. Probably discussing something.” “about what oppa?” “molla. Sajangnim just ask me to call her.” He say. “arasso. Gomawo oppa.” She hang up. ‘what are they discussing about. It make me curious now.’ She enter the room.

“let start first. If we wait, all of you will be lying lazily here and there. Palli, ierona.” She start the music and they start practising.

~ccm office~

“sajangnim, i’m here.” “oh eunjung~ah. Come in.” Eunjung approach KKS. He sit in front of him before he hand out something to her. “here. A director offer you a role in the new drama. Here are the contract and the script, read through it. Tell me whether you want to accept the role or not in 2 days.” Eunjung take the it and flip it page to page. “what about the other role?” she asked . “i also not sure about it but they say it maybe will be cast by lee jangwoo, lee joon and shin hye.”

Eunjung nod. “ne sajangnim. I’ll take a look for it. So, can i leave now?” “yes, you can leave.”

Eunjung arrive at T-ara practice room. She sit at the couch, tie her shoelace and open her sweater. She then join her member rehearsal for their stage later. They have a music program this afternoon.

After the rhearsal, they rest for a while before move to the schedule later. “unnie, what happen at the sajangnim office?” eunjung daydream. She didn’t heard what jiyeon ask her. “unnie...” she called again. “UNNIE...” jiyeon scream. Eunjung shocked “ah jiyeon~ah, kkamjjag~iya. Wae are you scream? Pabo~ya?”

“unnie, neon pabo. I call you for for 3 times already. What are you thinking about, erghhh.” “ah, ke re. Mianhe. Wae jiyeon~ah?” “what happen at sajangnim office?” “ah, just talking about new drama i am going to cast later.” “new drama? Busy again unnie? Comeback just around the corner, you start to busy with drama again?” jiyeon say while looking at her face.

“what to do? I need to earn money.” “eunjung~ah, you need to rest too. The only thing you know, work, work, work. You know what will happen if you’re sick right?” soyeon say worriedly. “araa unnie. I’m not accept it anymore, just need to take a look at the contract and script.” “arasso, you need to tell me if something happen or you’re not feeling well ok.” “ne unnie. Gomawoyo.” Eunjung smile.

“ja, we have a schedule now. Lets go.” “ga ja.”

Jiyeon laying on eunjung bed with her. Their head were resting on hyomin and boram lap. “unnie, did you accept the role?” “yap, i’ll already accept it. The story is intersting.” “so after this, hard to see you at the dorm again. hurmm.” “aigoo jiyeon~ah. You like don’t know you’re unnie. All the thing she know only work.” Hyomin say while pat jiyeon head.

“i really hope that i also busy like you.” Boram say sadly. “unnie, everybody want a normal schedule not a hectic schedule. You can try a day with my schedule yet later you will take back what you say.” Eunjung say to boram. “yeah unnie. Glad that i already finish my drama, if not i will not have free time like  this even a while.” Hyomin just nod.

“the script reading and press conference will be held this week. Aigoo, i will not be able to meet omma.” “i’ll go to visit her later unnie.” “gomawo jiyeon~ah.”

The press conference and script reading event went smoothly. Like KKS say, the other cast is lee joon, lee jangwoo and park shin hye. She will act as a worker at jangwoo company and end up marrying him. It is comfortable to work with him as she already work with him before in WGM. They also meet outside the fiming set a few times.

Jiyeon enter the room with 2 glass of water with her. Eunjung is at her study table reading a book. Jiyeon put a glass of the water on the table before sit on her bed. “i’ll make hot chocolate for you. Drink it when it still hot.” “gomawo.” Eunjung drink it. She turn and facing jiyeon. “ji, did you think this drama will be deabak like the other drama?” “of course unnie. One of the cast is EUNJUNG. T-ARA EUNJUNG, who doesn’t know the actress of t-ara.” Jiyeon say with a smile. Her killer smile though.

“you also an actress ji.” She smile and continue reading her book.

The next day, when they are on their way to their first schedule, suddenly soyeon scream while checking the news.

“wae unnie? Wae? Wae?” all of them ask. Soyeon show her phone to them. The headline is so shocking.

T-ARA EUNJUNG HAS A SCANDAL WITH UNKNOWN MAN.

All the member look at her. She is blankly look at them back as she don’t know what to say. She also has no idea about it. Jiyeon take away the phone to read the explaination.

“they say she has been out with that man about more than 3 month. They walk by holding hand,there have a time they caught kissing and the worst they say she stay with him.” Jiyeon turn and look at eunjung. “what are they talking about. We are with her all the time, where the hell the got this news?” boram say madly.

“1 thing for sure, there is no picture as evidence. But people are start bashing now. They talk bad about unnie. I feel like i want to curse them now. They don’t know my unnie , what the hell their right to say bad about her.” Jiyeon continue as she finish scroll the news.jiyeon face become red as she is really angry now.

 Eunjung keep silent at her seat. Her phone keep vibrate and ringing starting from the time the news appear. But then her phone ringing with the common ringtone. Her mother.

“yeobusaeyo omma.” “oh eunjung~ah. Eodiya?” “i’m on  my way to my schedule venue. Omma ottokhae? Ottokhae omma?” she start to cry. “uljima, uljima princess.” “i have no idea about it. No idea at all omma. Who is he? what is his name? I don’t know omma.”

“ara princess. Just let it be ok. Continue your schedule and life like usual. Remember, once i’m saying this to you. Once a day pass, it will be what happen yesterday. 2 days pass, it will be what happen 2 days ago. When a year pass, nobody will remember it. Arasso princess?” “ne omma.” Eunjung say while sobbing. “omma hang up. Be strong princess, saranghae.” “na do saranghae omma.”

As soon as she hang up, jiyeon hug her tight as she cried on her shoulder. Jiyeon tears drop. “unnie, let it go. We know who you are, we know you well. Don’t worry, we’re here for you. Uljima unnie, uljima.” She say and wipe her tears. “just let them say what they want. You just continue your work with us. Uljima.  Stop.” Eunjung look at them. All of them nod.

It is already 3 days the news burst, KKS want eunjung not to talk about it even if she being ask. Go to the schedule then back to the dorm. Thats it. He want her to keep quiet and not talking about it even it is not true.

The first shooting day is the next day. Eunjung now with the cast rehearsing their line before the shooting start. She still act like nothing happen but inside only she know how hurt she is.

She arrive at the dorm late night. Jiyeon and hyomin still in the hall watching tv. “why don’t both of you sleeping? We have schedule tomorrow.” “we waiting for you.” “for what? I’ll bring my key along with me.” “just nothing. Unnie, we didn’t eat yet. Let’s eat together?” “mwo? Why are you didn’t eat yet? Its late already.” “i repeat eunjung unnie. We are waiting for you.”

“arasso, jiyeon~ah.” After wash up, they eat together before going to sleep.

After finish their music program, eunjung hurriedly going to the set. She didn’t even say goodbye to the members. Just a text to soyeon to tell her about it.

But when she arrive, she see a familiar figure there. ‘what did she do here?’  Eunjung monologue.