criminal couple sweet crime.

endless friendship

“yah, hyominnie pabo~ya? I said don’t make any sound or you will ruin the plan.” Hyomin just show them her sorry face.

Soyeon drag her to the hall. “what is q-ri doing?” hyomin look at soyeon with a confuse reaction. “of course she is sleeping unnie.” Soyeon scratch her head. “oh, mian.” “now, where is jiyeon?” boram ask. They look at each other. Jiyeon not there with them. Boram going to check jiyeon room. Nobody in there.

“she’s not here. where did she go at this time. Its late already.” “ah, unnie. She go to fetch eunjung unnie from the company. Its been a week she do that since eunjung unnie lost her key.” Hyomin voice. “oh, so i guess jiyeon doing an outside job. Fetching eunjung.” Soyeon say. “so, whats the plan?” boram ask. “here is the plan................”

Meanwhile, jiyeon and eunjung enjoying the moment in the practice room before walking back together to their dorm. On their way back, suddenly a firework appear on the sky. Eunjung stop followed by jiyeon. “woah, so beautiful.” Jiyeon just smile look at her unnie. “i prepare that for you.” Unconciously she utter the word. “yah, chinjja? Chinjja~ji?” “just joking unnie. Probably someone doing it because maybe being accept by his girlfriend or something.” “on my birthday? Woah, such a lucky number.”

“yeah, lucky number for that person and lucky number for me.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “wae?” “because my lovely unnie, the best unnie ever was born in this lucky number. 121288.” She say with a sweet smile. “aigoo, such a sweet talker.” Eunjung pinch jiyeon cheek. “aniya, i’m being sincere now.”

They continue walking hand by hand while chitchatting. “but ji, are the member know you leaving the dorm this late? They gonna be worried if you don’t tell them.” Jiyeon just shook her head. “they will ruin my plan if i told them.”

Flashback

“ji, you don’t want to sleep?” she asked. “no, i’m not sleepy yet. Unnie can go to sleep first. Jaljja.” “jaljja ji.” Jiyeon keep looking at her watch. ‘eunjung unnie will be late today since her schedule is at busan. I better prepare now, or else i’ll be late.’ She take her wallet and her dorm key along with eunjung key, and ready to leave when somebody come out from the toilet.

“ah kkamjjag~ya. Unnie i didn’t hear any sound from in there. since when you inside there?” she ask soyeon that just now come out from the toilet. “just now. Not that long, wae? Did you do something wrong?” “aniya, i’m about to go in the moment you come out. I thought nobody in there.” soyeon just laugh and enter her room.

After confirm everybody already sleeping, she leave the dorm and hurriedly go to the nearby bakery to take the cake she ordered earlier. Its a that being order personally by her with her own design. “annyeong haseyo. Ahjumma, i come to take the cake i order earlier.” “oh, here.” “kamsahabnida ahjumma.”

She walk as fast as she can. Upon she arrive at the company, their van just now leaving. She can see eunjung walking in to the practice room. She’s so lucky that eunjung didn’t close the door. After light in the candle, she stand behind eunjung that amused with the lego figure by her.

“aigoo park ji. What if i’m not calling you and heading to the dorm by my own?” “i will become so angry.” Somebody behind her voice out. Eunjung turn immediately upon hearing that voice. “ah, kkamjjag~ya. Jiyeon~ah.”

Saengil chukka hamnida

Saengil chukka hamnida

Sarannghaneun eunjung unnie

Saengil chukka hamnida

Jiyeon sudden birthday song make eunjung startled. “now make a wish and blow the candle.” Jiyeon approach her with a cake on her hand. “ji.. ji.. jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung stutter. “saengil chukkahae unnie.” Jiyeon angelic smile automatically come out.

End flashback.

“if i bring them everything will become a chaos. I don’t want to ruin my own plan by doing that.” Eunjung just laugh hard upon hearing jiyeon words. “unnie you know what, if you are a man i’m willing to marry you even if you don’t want me.” Eunjung laugh again. “wae?” “molla, just i think unnie is differ from the other unnie. Like split personalities. Earlier you are  so cute, full of aegyo and suddenly change to boyish style at the same time so y.” “what is that mean?” “aigoo unnie so slow. I mean you are so different from the other person i know. But still your baby voice is the best.”

They arrive in fornt of the dorm. Eunjung open the door and enter followed by jiyeon behind her. Her eyes wide open when she see somebody laying on the floor unconciously. “yah ji, somebody passed out.” Eunjung run towards that person. its boram. Since boram is the one with a very worse health problem now, unconcious is so worrying. “yah, wake up. boram unnie faint. Soyeon unnie, q-ri unnie, minnie, palli ierona. “

The first person come out is q-ri. “what is this noisy early in the mor.... yah, what happen?” “molla unnie, i just come back with jiyeon. Unnie already unconcious here.” “boram unnie, ierona. Waegeraeyo? Unnie?” jiyeon shake her body. “boram~ah, ierona. Boram~ah.” Q-ri want to wake up soyeon and hyomin when suddenly they come out from their room holding a cake.

 Saengil chukka hamnida

Saengil chukka hamnida

Sarannghaneun eunjung q-ri

Saengil chukka hamnida

Eunjung look at boram that is smiling on her lap now. “saengil chukka hae.” She then join soyeon and hyomin. “now, make a wish and blow the candle.” Soyeon say. “unnie, what happen here? i don’t know anything about this.” Jiyeon ask. “nevermind you already do your job.gomawo park ji.”

“yah, don’t you think its too much. Aigoo, your health condition already very bad yet you still want to pretend like that. What if it really happen? I’m very worried just now till i feel like i want scream for help.” Eunjung start to cry. “aigoo uri eunjung. Mianhae, don’t worry unnie will be better soon. Uljima, shhhhh... uljima uri aegi.”

“make a wish and blow the candle. Palli.”

“saengil chukkahae q-ri unnie, eunjung unnie.” Hyomin say while kissing their cheek. “chukkahae unnie, jungie.” Soyeon and boram kiss their cheek together. “saengil chukkahae unnie.” Jiyeon wish and hugging q-ri and eunjung before kiss them on both their cheek.

“yah, thats cheating. You kissing both cheek but we only kiss one side. Ket me do it for the other side too.” Hyomin protest. “you can kiss q-ri unnie but not eunjung unnie. She’s mine.” The member laughing upon seeing their dongsaeng action. “who saying that she is yours? She’s mine too.” “andwae.” Jiyeon rawrrr. “yah, both of you stop it. aigoo hyomin~ah, you already old enough to fight with the maknae about that kind of thing. Lets eat.”

Eunjung look at jiyeon. She hold her tummy that is already full with the cake jiyeon brought earlier. Jiyeon whisper to her. ‘just eat a little, we will be caught if you not eat it.’ eunjung look at her. Jiyeon just nod and smile.

Another crime that cannot be told or PARK JIYEON will be dead due to the special celebration.