jiyeonnie, mianhe...

endless friendship

 

Jiyeon sit on the sofa without even bother about her injury. The wound is a bit deep and the blood still didn’t clotted but she just ignore it. A minute passed, she still like that. Her face is already pale due to the blood lost. But then, somebody come out from a room.

And its eunjung with soyeon, as they realise that jiyeon is not in the room. They heading to the kitchen, where jiyeon left the note.

~unnie, i’m going out to buy something to eat. I’m hungry. I’m going to the near by store unnie~

jiyeonie

“unnie, jiyeon odisso? Where did she go till now?.” “molla, eunjung~ah. She didn’t even tell me.” They keep talking to each other without realise that jiyeon is at the sofa, losing more and more blood. “jiyeon ask me before but i can’t even move my finger to accompany her unnie. If something happen to her, i can’t forgive myself unnie.” Eunjung saying it with regret.

“unnie, don’t worry. I’m here.” Jiyeon at last speak up. “oh mai .... jiyeon~ah wae you not sleeping. Wae you sit in the dark?”, both of them sit beside her.from some source of light from the kitchen, soyeon can tell that jiyeon face look more pale than usual. superb pale. “jiyeon~ah wae your face is so pale? Is there something wrong?” “ani unnie, gwenchana.”

“wae your sweater have a blood on it jiyeonie. Are you hurt somewhere.” Eunjung go to switch on the light. As the light on, she can see clearly the blood on the floor and lastly, on jiyeon hand.

She run towards jiyeon to look at the wound on her right hand. “unnie palli, take something to make the blood stop flowing. Palli unnie.” “ Jiyeon~ah don’t close your eyes. Who did this to my lovely maknae? Tell me jiyeon~ah.”

Eunjung trying to stop the blood from flowing, while soyeon call their manager to bring jiyeon to the hospital. All the member now gather at the living room. Jiyeon still didn’t say anything. Their manager come to bring jiyeon to the hospital.

“jiyeon, can you walk.” Jiyeon nodded. But as she stood up, her world is dark.

~AT HOSPITAL~

Jiyeon still not awaken. She lost much blood as the cut on her hand is deep. T-ara still wondering who did that to the maknae. “unnie, who do you think did that to jiyeon? Why did she get such a deep wound like that whereas she’s balck belt holder.”

“ah, i can’t think straight right now.” Eunjung walk away from that room. She’s heading somewhere while q-ri following her from behind. “beak-gu, stop there. Where did you want to go? Jiyeonnie will find you first when she wake up later.” But eunjung keep walking, ignoring q-ri that still chasing her.

She stop at a bench outside the hospital. Her head keep down as she thinking of something. “ya, wae ireoni? Why are you ignoring me?” q-ri said. She sit beside eunjung and face her. She can see tears flow hardly from her eyes. “eunjung~ah, why are you crying? What happen?.”

“unnie, i can’t forgive myself if smething happen to uri baby dino. She ask me to accompany her just now, but i decline. If i accompany her, she will not be laying down there. I’m a bad unnie , unnie.” She start to cry again.

Kring.... kring....

“yeoboseyo? Ne, soyeon~ah. Wae? Ne, arasso.” Q-ri end up the phone call. “eunjung~ah, its not your fault. Jiyeonnie just get to an accident that we don’t know what. She will be ok soon. Don’t worry ok.” She say while hugging her. “jiyeon looking for you. She’s wake up now. Uljima eunjung~ah, don’t make her feel guilty make us woorried like this. Arasso?.” Eunjung nodded as she walking side by side with q-ri.

Meanwhile, in jiyeon room everybody try to calm her as she keep calling eunjung and crying say she scared. “EUNJUNG UNNIE.I WANT EUNJUNG UNNIE.”  “she will be here soon jiyeon~ah. Unnie here, don’t be scared.” But nothing changed. She claimed that she want eunjung till somebody run hardly to the room. Its eunjung.

“jiyeon~ah, wae? Wae are you crying? Uljima unnie here. Uljima jiyeon~ah.” “unnie, i’m scared. Don’t leave me alone unnie. Jebal.” Eunjung tears flow again. Hurt to see her beloved dongsaeng weak and scared like that. “unnie mianhe. Unnie should accompany you just now, but unnie didn’t do it. Mianhe jiyeon~ah, unnie will not leave you ok. Shhhh...uljima...uljima...” jiyeon become more calm as she fall asleep again.