byebye and see you oppa.

endless friendship

 

since one of my class today cancel and i will not active for quiet long time after this,, so i'm up with a chapter. hope you'll enjoy it. i'll will online but maybe for reply massage and comment. and i will update some chapter if i have free time. so, annyeong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“oppa, hurry go to the airport now. “ jiyeon force her manager to drive faster than the speed now. “i can’t. It reach the maximum speed already.” “oppa will be depart soon. Palli, we need to reach before he go.” “arasso jiyeon~ah. We will arrive before he go.”

After 20 minutes in the car, they arrive at the airport. Jiyeon didn’t wait, she run out of the car before it fully stop. “jiyeon~ah don’t do that. You will get hurt.” Her manager scold her with her action. She ignore it and run towards the entrance. She still run and find her oppa. And she see he sitting on one of the chair required there. “oppa...” she breath hardly. He grab her to sit beside him. She try to catch her breath as there is no more oxygen left for her.

“glad that i made it. My manager oppa drive the car so slow.” “gwenchana. Calm down ji.”

“oppa will you contact me veryday like usual? I’m  not ready enough to be alone here but you already want to leave me.” “jiyeon~ah, i will. I will contact you everyday like usual,as long as i’m not busy so as you.” She looking around. Looks like she looking for somebody.

“omma, appa not here? Where are they this time? Kanada? Paris?”,she ask. “they going to US yesterday. Some important meeting there i guess. And they say our branch there have some problem.” “but they already know you will leave today oppa. Wae did they go too?” jiyeon very upset to their parents.

“gwenchana ji. At least i have you here with me before i go. Earlier, i am afriad that you didn’t come due to your tight schedule, but i’m glad you here now.” The announcement for the flight to japan to be depart soon already make by the attendance. Jiyeon stared at her oppa. He look at her and smile widely. He flip jiyeon fringe that cover half of her face backward. “my jiyeonnie will be okay here even i’m not around. Don’t forget to eat, take care of yourself. Also remember, get enough rest. Arasso?” he say while stand in front of her.

Jiyeon also stand up and hug her oppa tightly. And she cry. “oppa, i will miss you. Now, when i go back home i will be alone there.” “aniyo jiyeonnie. Oppa will always contact you ok. If you bored, sad, happy, anything, you can always contact me there. If i not answer you, you can leave the massage and i will contact you A.S.A.P. “ “oppa, promise?.”

“ji, did i ever cheat on you?”he ask. Jiyeon shook her head. “oppa leave first ji. I will contact you soon.” He then  make his way to the departure section. He turn and wave to jiyeon before walk in.

‘will miss you jiyeonnie.’ His tears flow slowly as he walk away from jiyeon sight. Jiyeon took out her phone.

Oppa,take care ok. Don’t forget you already promise me. Saranghea oppa. Bogoshipta. <3

~my ji~

Jiyeon walk out from the airport to the car. As soon as she enter the car, it start to move to her next schedule. In the car, she cry hard. Her stylish calm her down as she alone there. The member has other schedule to attend.

~t-ara dorm~

t-ara  except eunjung and hyomin  is watching a show when jiyeon enter the dorm. She look very miserable. Everybody look at her with a curious face. She walk and ignoring her unnie straight to her room. Before she enter the room, soyeon voiced ask if she want to eat something.

“jiyeonnie, the dinner is ready. We are waiting to eat together. But eunjung and minnie say they will be late. Did you want to eat with us now, or you want to shower first?” “i’m not feel like want to eat. Unnie just eat without me.” She enter the room and locked it from inside. “what happen to her?” boram ask. “did something happen soyeon~ah?”, now q-ri ask.

“molla unnie. She behave not like her. For now, lets eat first. Beagupda.”

1 hour later, eunjung back from her schedule.  She straight heading to her room. “eunjung~ah, did you want to eat? I’ll warm the food if you want it.” Boram said while look at her. “gwenchana unnie. I’ll eat later. Is dino in our room?” she ask. “ne. And she behave not like her. She locked the room and not taking her dinner. Whats wrong with her?” soyeon voiced just like a mother. “her oppa leave today. Thats why she behave not like her. She tell me that yesterday, suppose to be he go there about two weeks later but suddently he make it early. He inform her last night,thats why she late on our schedule before.”eunjung explain. “i’m going in first unnie.”

Eunjung knocked the door. She try to open it but its locked. She knocked again. No respond at all from jiyeon inside, so she take the key for the room and open it.

Jiyeon is laying on her bed, sleeping with her teary eyes. Her eyes is swollen. There is tears flow effect at the edge of her eyes. Eunjung sit beside her. Look at her face and wipe the leftover tears from her face. “jiyeonnie, gwenchana. Unnie her, other unnie also here. Don’t feel lonely. i promise you, t-ara will have many schedule in japan after this as i already persuade sajangnim to promote abroad more than in korea. No worries ok. If he not allowed us, i will continue to persuade till he allowed us to do it.” She pat jiyeon head. Move some hair that cover her face and put the blanket on her.

The next day, soyeon get a call from their sajang. He want to meet them at his office. As he say that he need to tell them something. They dress up as simple as they can, and go to CCM.

Knock..knock..knock..

“come in.” “annyeong haseyo sajangnim. We are here.” Soyeon greet him. “ne, have a sit. I want to discuss something with all of you.” “what is is? So early in the morning, must be something important.”

“we are planning some schedule at japan. Promote the latest song there with some showcase there.” “mwo? Woah, deabak.” Boram smile widely. “is it a large scale showcase or just a small showcase?” soyeon ask seriously. “well i can say it is a large scale showcase since we target for around 25000 fans will be attending it.” “25000? Is that too large amount of target?” eunjung ask curiously.

“don’t get me wrong. You will not do only a showcase. We were plan 6 showcase in a month there.” “woah, chinjja deabak. 6 showcase in a month? Thats mean around 4000 to 5000 fans in a showcase?” now q-ri ask him. “ne. And if it is successfull, i’ll plan to have a large scale concert for you’ll next year.” “CHINJJA?” all of them ask together. He just nod to confirm it. “so, all of you need to do the best for this showcase. The concert maybe will be held at 5 different country including japan.” “what country did you plan for the concert?” eunjung ask.

“molla, maybe thailand, vietnam, indonesia and malaysia. Most of it the country that you never visit before such as malaysia.” “i’ve been there before for WGM filming. Nice country though.” He nod and smile. “ok, if there’s nothing you can leave now. Btw, t-ara fighting.” “FIGHTING!!”

~t-ara van~

The member busy talking about the CEO tell them before. They chatting excitedly. Jiyeon the sit beside eunjung just keep silent and smile all the time without involve in the conversation.

~jiyeon POV~

Ji : oppa, we will have schedule in japan soon.

Oppa: chinjja? When is it jiyeonnie?

Ji: not sure. Somehow starting next month maybe. Going back and forth from japan and korea like before. But this time more often and maybe we stay long there.

Oppa: woah ji, oppa sure will go to every of your schedule if i’m not busy. Miss you so much ji.

Ji: i miss oppa too.

~end POV~

Eunjung look at jiyeon. She peaking to jiyeon phone that she’s playing with. She currently chatting with somebody. Looking from her smile she can tell that she’s chatting with her brother.

‘glad to see yous smile again jiyeon~ah.’

She take her phone and send a text to their CEO.

Sajangnim thank you for your concern. We sure will do our best.

~kks sajang~

Only after a few minute the text being send, he replied her.

Make sure you’ll do your best ok. I grant your wish so you must do your best. I don’t want any problem when the schedule is already arrange. You as the former leader, real leader, should help soyeonnie to manage the group well. Arasso?

~eunjung~

Eunjung smile while reading the massage. Jiyeon still playing with her phone. Still smiling like earlier.

Eunjung pat jiyeon head. She turn to look at her. Eunjung wink at her that make jiyeon laugh. “wae you wink to me unnie?” “aniyo, just feel like want. I’m happy to see you smile again.” Jiyeon smile and wink back to her.

“lets get something to eat before we proceed with our schedule later. My treat.” Eunjung announce loudly in the van. “chinjja? We will demand something expensive.” Soyeon saying while laughing. “ke re, i’ve made a little bit much money nowadays. So anything fine to me.” She say with a proud face. All of them laugh.

“oppa, you join us too. Don’t worry, i’ll not rip off your pocket this time. Everything is on me.” “can i? I will eat 2 meals more than you girls.” He said jokingly. “its okay. I’ll pay for it. No worries. Here we are, ga ja.” Eunjung lead them to their favourite restaurant.