t-ara = my life

endless friendship

 

Jiyeon keep back and forth in front of the emergency room. Its been awhile eunjung in there. But still didn’t have any news from the doctor or nurse that in and out from that room. Jiyeon start to be impatient. A doctor coming out from it. She rushingly bar him to ask about eunjung condition.

“doctor, how eunjung unnie condition?” “she was treated. Please be patient.”

She sit at one of the chair provided while waiting for her unnie coming. She really worried about eunjung now and nobody beside her. She need somebody to hold her hands and make her calm down in this situation. Her mind didn’t work properly. Can’t think what should she do now. She didn’t call anybody except t-ara unnie. She need to inform to their agency and company but she doesn’t know how to explain it to them.

‘unnie. Wae did you do this? Wae you harm yourself because of me? We can report and let the police do it? Wae unnie, wae?’ her heart say those word repeatedly. After awhile, she heard footstep come towards her.

T-ara at last arrive at the hospital. Jiyeon stand up facing all of them before she hug hyomin tightly and crying. Hyomin try to comfort her. The other member just look at them, waiting for jiyeon to calm down. She hug hyomin for about 5 minutes before she broke it. Her eyes swollen, face is so red. Jiyeon head just looking down. Q-ri sit beside her.

“jiyeon~ah, what happen?”,she ask with the most soft and calm voice. Jiyeon look at them before answer it. “eunjung unnie ask me to accompany her to buy snack. When we are at the store, she ask permission to go to the toilet. I didn’t allow her to go earlier since i’m scared to be alone. But she say its urgent and ask me to wait outside when i’m done.” She stop and continue, “after i’m done, i’m waiting for her outside when the ahjussi that disturb me earlier come to me asking forgiveness and ask me to go for a drink with him. I try to run but i can’t. But then eunjung unnie appear from nowhere before they fight and all this thing happen.”

Soyeon sigh. Now she’s the one back and forth. “i already know this will happen at the moment she tell us her idea.” “unnie, you need to inform the agency and manager oppa.” “i will do it later.”

The next morning, jiyeon sit beside eunjung. She look at the pale face that sleeping soundly. Glad that there is no internal injury.

~flashback~

“Thank god there is no serious injury. Just minor injury. Bruise in some part of her body. Wound on her neck. There’s nothing to be worried about. She can leave if her condition better tomorrow.” “thank you doctor.”

~end flashback~

“wae did you do this? Wae did you harm yourself because of me? Wae unnie? Wae? “ jiyeon talking to the sleeping eunjung. Tears start to flow. “its because i love you. Pabo~ya.” A voice answer it for her. She startled awhile. Looking around the room before she see the sleeping eunjung is now wake up. She hug eunjung tightly. “jiyeon~ah, its hurt. Uljima, nah gwenchana.” “wae did you did that unnie? Wae?”

“jiyeon~ah, you are my dongsaeng. My lovely maknae. I can’t just stand back looking somebody make you suffer, become weak. That is not park jiyeon that i know long time ago.” She said while looking at jiyeon, smiling.

“gomawo unnie. I owe you for the rest of my life.” “aniya jiyeon~ah. Unnie will do the same thing if it happen to the other member also. So don’t worry. Please don’t say you owe me anything again, unnie will get angry. Just think that i’m doing this as a family member that willing to do anything to protect others. Arasso?” jiyeon nod.

The door opened. Eunjung parents walk in. “princess, gwenchana?” her mom ask impatiently. “omma, gwenchana. Nothing serious.”  “uncle, aunty annyeong haseyo”,jiyeon say while bow to them. “oh, jiyeon is here.” “ne omunim. Mianhe, because of me unnie become like this.” She said. Eunjung mom approach jiyeon and hug her. “its okay. Its not your fault. Princess is always like that, stubborn. And you know she love t-ara so much and willing to do everything.” “neh.” 

Eeunjung is eating when t-ara coming in. She is chocked when soyeon suddenly voiced as the door opened. “YAH, HAM EUNJUNG. WAE YOU DIDN’T HEAR WHAT I’M SAYING? WAE YOU BECOME SO STUBBORN NOW?YOU MAKE UNNIE GETTING ANGRY MORE AND MORE YOU KNOW.”

“yah, unnie. You make me chocked you know. What if i die here?”she replied back. “its good then. I don’t need to think and worry about a stubborn like you.” Soyeon say while walking to the window.  Eunjung approach and give her a back hug. “mianhe unnie. I just can’t stand seeing jiyeon suffer like that and nobody seems making a move to solve it. So i make my way on solving it. And now its already settle. Don’t mad anymore unnie. I’m sorry.”

Soyeon didn’t move even a bit. Later, she turn and facing eunjung. Looking at her before hug her and say some words. “unnie worry so much about you. Don’t do it again. Unnie don’t want something bad happen to you. To t-ara. And to all of us. At least sometimes you need to consider our opinion. Unnie opinion, member opinion also think again about your opinion. Arasso?”  eunjung nod.