that spoiled brat.

endless friendship

 

this chapter will be abit long since i don't want the problem to be too long. it hurt for me, and i believe hurt for all eunyeon shipper too. so, here they are.

Oppa lets meet at caffene tomorrow. I’m waiting for you there.

~xxx oppa <3~

Eunjung send those massage to him and delete it afterwards.

But then she remember that he will call if jiyeon not there later.

Oppa just wait for me there. don’t call the unnie will be mad.if i’m not arrive in 30 minutes thats mean i have something to do or something happen.

~xxx oppa<3~

She take her phone number also. “i’m sorry jiyeon. I need to do this. I don’t want us to be like this. I don’t want the member to ignore you like now. I’m sorry.”

Upon arrive the dorm, she put jiyeon phone beside her. “sleep well ji. I love you.”

-----

“unnie, i’m going out for a while. Will meet you at the venue later.” “arasso. Be careful and don’t be late.” Eunjung bid them goodbye before leave the dorm.

Soyeon eat her breakfast with the member when jiyeon appear from her room. She is just now finish wash up. “good morning.” She greet them. Soyeon look at her. “ah, i’m full. I’ll get going first.” “but soyeon~ah, you just eat not even half of your breakfast.” Boram ask her. “i lost my apetite. Lucky eunjung not here. If she’s here,she also will be like me.” Soyeon leave them  dumbfounded.

The rest continue eating. Jiyeon look at them one by one before voiced. “unnie, when we will board for the schedule?” “in 10 minutes.” Hyomin answer. “how many schedule today? I think i want to visit omma since she’s here.” “4.” Boram answer and leave the kitchen.

Jiyeon stand up from the chair before say out loud. “what happen to everybody? Wae did you all ignoring me?” q-ri approach her. “you know the answer well park jiyeon. Don’t make me say it or you will regret it.”

Meanwhile at the Caffene, eunjung sit alone at the corner of the cafe since her mother not around. She examine all people in the cafe. A man sitting alone look like familiar come up to her eyes.

~xxx POV~

“where is this spoiled brat? Want to meet me but make me wait for such a long time.”

Suddenly, my eyes stuck at the cafe entrance. “its eunjung. T-ara eunjung. Wae did she’s here? Where is the park jiyeon?” eunjung walk straight to the corner of the cafe. A waitress greet her.

“unnie, you are here.” “ne. Omma eodisso?” she asked. “she say she will be late since she need to go somewhere. Want anything?” “like ususal. But since omma not here, can you ask yoo gun samchon to make it for me?  The taste is the same like what omma do.” “arasso. Just wait for a while.”

I examine every inch of her face. “its better her than that spoiled brat. Ergh, why did i choose her as the victim.” Its been 20 minutes since i come here. “aigoo, where is she? Aisy, let me call babe to come here. I’m so bored waiting.”

~end POV~

Eunjung make a glance to a guy that sit alone near her. He smile to her. Eunjung just smile before look somewhere else. Eunjung sit facing him while pretending playing with her phone.

“let see what he will do? Lets prove it to the unnie that jiyeon not do it on purpose.” She record whatever he doing even she didn’t sure that he is the right person. she plug in her earphone. “lets apply all the acting skill you have ham eunjung.” She smirk.

“babe, want to meet up? I’m at the caffene. That spoiled brat say she want to meet me here but till now she not come. Arasso, palli. I miss you.” After a while, a girl greet him. They are so intimate as they kiss right on the lips, hugging and all. It last for about 20 minutes before they leave the cafe.

“oppa, can you pick me up? Omma cafe.ne.” she hang up while looking around. “ah, i do have his picture.” She looking the picture at her phone. It is the same person as in the video. “you doom. Dare you to play the fool with me.” Eunjung smirk before leave the cafe.

“annyeong. Sorry i’m late, there is something happen on the way.” “its okay, go change your outfit. We need to hurry.” Eunjung change her clothes and done her make up. The member are joking around when the manager bring them their lunch. “yah, i want some too. Leave some for me.” “who asked you to come late. Girls, let finish everything. Eunjung need to go on diet, she’s chubby now.” Soyeon say. the member laugh upon hearing her words.

“UNNIE.....” the waiting room full of laughter when they joking around like that. But then, eunjung see jiyeon eating alone at the corner of the room. She keep looking at her till the stylish tap her shoulder. “eunjung~ah, daydream again?” “wae unnie?” “ We’re already done. Don’t you want to get some food to eat?” she asked.

“oh, ne. Thank you unnie.” she get a pack of lunch and approach jiyeon. She sit beside her and quietly eating. Jiyeon look at her. “wae did you look at me like that? Am i an alien?” “unnie,i... i....” eunjung cut her word. “can you just shut up and eat? I’m trying to finish it before we go on stage. So shut up and eat. Don’t make me repeat it.”

The member turn to look at eunjung who sit beside jiyeon. “after what she doing, eunjung still want to be nice to her. Pffttt.”  “eunjung unnie is always like that. Let it be unnie.” Hyomin continue eating. “by the way, how is eunjung unnie hand? Is it ok now?” “she say that it is already ok. But i don’t know if she say that just to make us not to worry about her.” Boram say.

For the past week, eunjung always missing everytime they have free time. The member become suspicious about her missing. “eunjung unnie going out again? where did she go actually?” “nado molla. She missing always everyday. Did she say anything to you q-ri unnie?”  q-ri who is now reading a magazine look up. She shook her head as a sign no.

“what did she up to actually? Did she plan anything like before? And what now?” soyeon say. “molla, just wait and see.” Jiyeon appear from her room. She sit at the kitchen counter while looking at the member. “unnie, eunjung unnie eodisso?” “mind your own business. She is nothing to you, so don’t bother to ask where is she.” Soyeon answer and walk away to her room.

Jiyeon sigh. “until when it should be like this? I can’t stand even a day without them, without eunjung unnie. How can i leave them? Why oppa ask me to leave them?”jiyeon ruffle her hair. “should i text eunjung unnie? Or maybe call oppa?”

Jiyeon look at her phone.

Unnie, eodisso? You rarely going out during free time, but its been a week you are change.

~baek gu unnie~

Wea? What do you want? i often going out or not, it is not your business. Just mind your own business.

~my baby dino~

Jiyeon look at her phone sadly. Eunjung become so cold towards her since that incident. She want to say sorry but she just can’t do it. if she did that, its hard to leave the group when the times come.

Titt titt titt.....

The entrance open and eunjung step in. Eunjung walk directly towards their room. Jiyeon enter the room and looking at eunjung who is now laying on her bed. Eunjung is face her back to jiyeon. Jiyeon sigh again.

“unnie can we talk?” jiyeon ask slowly. Eunjung doesn’t move at all. ‘she must be sleeping now. I’ll take to her later.’ She leave the room.

‘you should just saying it pabo.’ Eunjung turn to the close door.

t-ara is eating their dinner when eunjung come with her laptop. “girls, want to watch movie?” “what movie?” q-ri ask. “just an ordinary movie. Want or not, i’ll open it if you want.” “just open it. we’ve been bored with the show on tv.” Soyeon say with mouth full of food.

Eunjung attach the usb to the tv.

“i just become close to her to make it easy for me to climb high. The advantages when become friends with popular idol, easy for you to climb high and been notice by the big company. And maybe,i’ll become more popular than that spoiled brat. The disadvantage is on her, as i ask her to leave t-ara. And she will did it for real. When i become popular later, i’ll leave her dumbfounded as she has no job. No t-ara and all. Just ordinary park jiyeon that people will not pay attention towards her anymore.”

t-ara member jaw drop. Jiyeon eyes become teary. The scene in front of them is not like what they expected in a movie. Soyeon look at eunjung who is eating quietly beside her.

“unnie don’t look at me.look at that movie.” She say to soyeon.

“oppa, don’t you think the member will let her go just like that?” a woman voiced. “she already make them hate her. I once meet eunjung at her mother cafe with her hand in bandage. Jiyeon say that she is the one make it happen. That pabo say she will do everything to be together with me. But she don’t know that i only playing with her. I want to be with you.” He say and kiss the woman.

Jiyeon tears fall. She run towards their room and lock herself inside.

The member look at eunjung. “this is what i’m working at for the past week. To pprove that jiyeon didn’t do it on purpose. There must be some reason behind her action.” She close the tv and sit in front of the member.  “i know jiyeon is not like that. We all know that she is not that type of person. thats why i did this.” “eunjung~ah...” boram say.

“mianhe i didn’t tell you earlier about this. It is hard for me too. But i already give him a lesson.”

Flashback

“annyeonghaseyo, waiting for park jiyeon?”he look at eunjungbefore nod. “well i’m going to say that i’m the one that send you the massage.” “oh, have a sit eunjung~shi.” “so, what do you want from jiyeon? I know what you are up too.” “so you already know about it? oh well as you know. I just want to get some popularity from her and buried her popularity forever.” He say proudly.

“oh yeah? I think you should say good bye to your handsome face.” eunjung say as she stand up and punch his face hard. Luckily there is nobody there. he fell from his sit. Eunjung kneel down in front of her.

“listen, i have all the prove that you cheat on her, you treat her, and i even have prove that you the one who plan the bad thing happen to her. So you choose, back off or i’ll send you to the jail.” Eunjung smirk. “is it hurt? Well i think its not enough compare to the pain that you bring to t-ara, to me and to jiyeon.” And another punch from eunjung to him.

“well, i think thats enough. Think about it carefully ok.” She say and leave him alone.

End flashback

“and thats what happen. I’m sorry for making all of you worried. I need to check jiyeon now. She must be very hurt now.” Eunjung go to her room. Upon she enter the room, she can hear sobbing sound from jiyeon bed. Eunjung approach her. “jiyeon~ah...” eunjung touch her shoulder. Jiyeon turn and hug her tight. “unnie, mianhe. Chinjja mianhe.”