i want you to be mine ~

endless friendship

 

Today their schedule will begin in the evening,so t-ara have free time in the morning. Their dorm is very quiet. Hyomin going for drama shooting,boram and hwayoung  going out for shopping. Soyeon and Q-ri are making their breakfast while eunjung and jiyeon still in dreamland.

Soyeon go to the room that eunjung shared with jiyeon. She open the curtain and exposed a bright sun light to the room.

“ah, beoya unnie. Its too bright, i want to sleep.” Jiyeon say while covering her eyes. Eunjung didn’t even make a single move.  “jiyeon~ah, Eunjungie wake up. Lets breakfast& do something before our schedule start. You didn’t need to spend our free time sleeping like this. Come on.” Soyeon pull jiyeon hand to make her seat. Jiyeon still didn’t open her eyes. “unnie~,jebal.”

“andwea jiyeon~ah. Palli ireona. Eunjung~ah, wake up uri baekgu. Palli ireona both of you.” She pull eunjung blanket . “unnie, i finish my schedule at 4 a.m. let me sleep a little more. I’m really tired unnie.”  Eunjung grab her blanket and sleep again.

Soyeon look at her 2 dongsaeng that didn’t move a single bit from their bed. As she know, eunjung finsh her schedule at 4 a.m and arrive to the dorm at 5a.m since the schedule  place is a bit far. Jiyeon practice dancing all night. She only coming back to the dorm at 3 a.m.

Eunjung sleep while hugging her Rilakkuma without even bother about soyeon. jiyeon pull her blanket and still didn’t open her eyes.

“its okay,just sleep then. I want you to accompany me for an outing since q-ri just want to rest at home and don’t want to go with me. But now, i’ve to go alone.” Soyeon finish her word while walking away . “aisy, unnie. I accompany you.” Jiyeon wake up annoyingly. She even make eunjung wake up and go with them too.

But the truth is she worried about her unnie security. ITS BECAUSE OF THE STALKER.

The next day, they fly to japan for their showcase. There are so many fans at the airport when they arrive there. Back then, jiyeon see a familiar figure among the fans. She try to follow him to make sure that she’s not mistaken.

But she failed. He is too fast.  ‘the stalker follw us tilll here. What is this? Who is he?’

Jiyeon do forget about that person since she is busy rehersal with t-ara member all day long. They finish it at 11.00 pm and heading back to their hotel. “ah, so tired. Wae we finish rehearsing at this time. I’ll not be able to wake up tomorrow.” Eunjung say it while rubbing her neck. Jiyeon rest her head on eunjung shoulder.

At that time, her eyes lock on the side mirror in front her since she sit in the middle between eunjung and hyomin. ‘.........................’ her mind is blank that time. She forget that eunjung also rest the same way as her, as she turn without  any warning make their head  bump to each other.

“aigoo,apa jiyeon~ah. Wae you turn your head like that while i’m leaning on it.” Eunjung rub her cheek that being hit by jiyeon head. “mianhe unnie. I didn’t mean it.” After that, everybody fall asleep except jiyeon and soyeon which are now playing with her phone. Probably checking the news.

‘should i tell them? What should i tell them? A stalker following us? A strange ahjussi fan following us everywhere we go? Aisy, chinjja. Molla chinjja , molla.’ Jiyeon shook her head in confused.

~the showcase~

“ka~wi~ba~wi~bo... eunjung~ah you are first. Na second, jiyeonnie third,.......” Boram tell them their order. The make up session start while the showcase left only 3 hours to start.

“boram unnie, look eunjung unnie sleep.” Jiyeon point at eunjung that sleeping while being touch up by their stylist. “no wonder she is jam eunjung, t-ara sleeping head.”soyeon word make all people in that room LOL.

Hyomin at the other corner practising japan conversation phrase with the other members while waiting their turn. “oppa, beagupda. Is there anything to eat?” “jiyeon~ah, we just eat an hour ago. Now, you are hungry again?.” Jiyeon just mock her unnie once she finish her word. “there are more than 3000 people outside. What you guys think?” “mwo oppa? 3000? Aiiii, oppa joking right.”

“well then, go out and see by yourself. For what oppa lies.” Their manager leave the room when the PD call him.

t-ara still didn’t believe what their manager saying till they stand on stage facing more than 3000 Queen’s in front of them. The showcase started and end with a great successful. “woah, oppa didn’t lies to us. It is mostly 3000 people. Jjang~ida.” “ anyway, we did it. Good job girls.”

They thanked to all the staff, dancer and everybody that involve in order to success their showcase.

The back to their hotel to rest before have their leisure time and back to korea the day after tomorrow. Everybody was sleep but jiyeon still make a lot of moving instead of sleeping. She open the tv before make a decision to go and get something to eat.

 “unnie, i want to go to the near by store. I’m hungry. Can you accompany me?”, jiyeon ask eunjung for accompany since she still can see the stalker following them on their way back. “i can’t even move my finger jiyeon~ah.” “nevermind unnie, i’ll go by myself.” Their manager ask if she need accompany but she insists.

She leave a note for her unnie to let them know where did she go. And in case if something happen to her, they know where did she go to find her or ask. Not many store still open at the time she’s out. There is a store open but its a little bit far from their hotel. Since she is hungry, she didn’t care if its far or not. At least, she can see the night view of japan.

When she is heading back to the hotel, a footstep sound following her disturb her concentration on the food she bought earlier. She still try to ignore since she is used to it before, but the footstep getting closer. As a black belt holder, she turn to face the person that following her. “nuguseayo? Wae you keep following me  and my unnie?”,jiyeon being ready if he do something to her.

“i’m the biggest fans of t-ara, especially you. I want you to be mine.” He make a step closer while jiyeon make a step backward to avoid him. “kamsahabnida to be our fans and my fans as well. We appreciate that we meet another fans of us. So, i’ll leave first.” Jiyeon grab the bag full with food hat she bought, and try to run. But she has been block by him.

“where did you think you want to go? You should follow me, i say before i want you to be mine.” “ahjussi,please. Since i’m still be nice to you now.” Jiyeon try to run but the person grab her hand and try to hug her. With all her strength she fight back till he fall to ground. He stood up with holding a knife, jiyeon still try to run but she failed.

He attack her but she manage to avoid it and give him a combo punch. He falls again, stood up and attack her again. But now, she failed to avoid it as his knife cut her right hand. She can feel hot blood flowing through the cut.

The stalker is panic to see what he is doing and he run away. With her left energy,she bring herself back to the hotel as she cover the wound hand with her sweater.  

 

p/s ~sorry for the grammar mistake and the storyline that maybe boring to you'll....i'm sorry, i'll improve again next time.