dinosaur is always a dinosaur

endless friendship

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung. she is checking her diary about their schedule for the day. “unnie, we are going to the studio? Today? Already?” eunjung nod. “we are going to discuss about the collabration, maybe we will record the song right away. but first we will go to the MV shooting venue.” She turn to look at hyomin and areum. “you girls ok?” “ne unnie.” Eunjung sit. She lean her head on jiyeon shoulder. “ah, i start to be hungry again.” “unnie, we are just now eat.” Jiyeon say. “ah, molla.”

Somebody poke her from behind. “unnie, here.” areum say handed her a packet of biscuit. “woah, areumie. You are jjang.” “there, areumie again.” “yah, why are jealous? She just now giving me my precious baby, thats all. You want some?” “aniyo. Its ok.” Jiyeon playing with her phone. “yah, how much did you score already?” “more that you.” She say laughing. Eunjung take out her phone. She open the anipang. “i’ll score more than you as soon as we arrive park ji.”

Both of them start to play it. areum take a peek from behind. She sit back and look at hyomin. “what did they do?” “the same like what you doing now.” “chinjja? Areumie, disturb them. they cannot get highest score than me. Palli, disturb them.” areum look at hyomin again. “shiro, they will get angry if i do that.” “no, they will not. I tell them later.”

Areum start to disturb eunjung and jiyeon. “aisy, stop it areumie.” Jiyeon say. “ani, unnie. Answer my question please?” “what? What is your question?” eunjung ask without looking at her. “wait, just a little bit more. Jjamkkan dear.” “ah, unnie. Palli. Answer me.” But then, jiyeon and eunjung look at each other. “AREUMIEEEEE.” Areum sit back to her seat. Hyomin look at them. “mian, i win again. thank you areum~ah.” Hyomin say laughing. “YAH PARK HYOMIN. You come here.”

-----

Since they are not fluent in english, its hard for them to communicate with the staff there. luckily they have dani and their translater with them. they being handed a music sheet to take a look. “it is a remake song for your song. you will be collabrate with chris brown. So what you girls saying?” “we need to listen to the music first.” Eunjung say. “sure, sure.”  After about half day at the studio, they leave and headed to the restaurant nearby to grab their dinner.

Dani is there to translate verything for them. “girls, after this we will headed back to the hotel. Tomorrow we will go to vlado footwaer and hold a greet& meet event there.” “oh, then?” “we will visit another studio and after that you girls have some free time.” They cheer up. “oh yeah, its break time.”

-----

After 5 days at LA,they finally come back to korea. “ah, as expected korea is the best. How i miss home.” “don’t dreaming to much. We need to prepare for tomorrow performance.” “ah, can we just do it tomorrow morning?” “andwae. We do a little bit today. And some more tomorrow. I already ask oppa to not making it too long.” “arasso unnie.” They go straight away to the company.

Eunjung phone ring. “annyeong unnie.” “you are here already? How come you still not coming back home?” soyeon ask. “we are at the company. We have performance tomorrow, so we need to prepare a little bit.” “yah, you just now arrive. Aigoo, arasso, palli coming back. We miss you.” “ne unnie.”

“nugu ya unnie?” “soyeon unnie. She ask when we will back to the dorm.” “look, they ask already. Let just go back unnie.” Jiyeon whinning. “jiyeon~ah, you want to wake up at 4 just to practice?” jiyeon shook her head. “then do it now. tomorrow we wake up at 6, practice and prepare for the broadcast straight away.” “aigoo, arasso omma.” “good girl.” Eunjung say ruffle jiyeon hair. “omma, can we get something to eat later on the way back?” “eat? I’ll ask manager oppa for that ok. Now lets dance.” She say smiling.

After 3 hours, everybody collapse. “ah, i can’t do it anymore.” jiyeon say panting hard. “me too.” “lets just go back then. Ka ja.”  On the way back, the stop at a fast food restaurant to get something to eat. “jiyeon~ah, are you sure you don’t want to eat?” “ne, you know i don’t like fast food right.” she say to eunjung. “ok then. I’ll cook ramyun for you upon we arrive at the dorm later.” “its ok unnie, you already tired. get some rest, i can do it by my own.” “its ok, i’ll do it.” “thank you unnie.” She say lean on eunjung shoulder. “aigoo you 2, no wonder people get wrong impression to both of you.” Hyomin say. “mind your own business.” Jiyeon say. “yah, how come you say that to me.” Eunjung and jiyeon laugh. “yah ji, say it with a bit sarcastic. It will be better.” They laugh again.

“aisy, i’m going crazy because of you 2.” “be one then.” Eunjung say. areum just keep silent looking at them. “areumie say something can you? Help me sometime from this 2 crazy woman.” Hyomin say look at areum. Areum just smile. “see, she is not interested to help you at all. Want me to help you?” jiyeon say. “or you want me to ask menager oppa to send you straight away to the hospital?” eunjuung say laughing. “ah, molla molla.” Hyomin say looking away. jiyeon and eunjung still laughing like crazy looking at her reaction.

Once they arrive at the dorm, jiyeon jump out from the car followed by hyomin. She walk beside hyomin. At the back eunjung take all her belonging before close the door. “oh, she leaving me already.” She walk behind areum. Jiyeon look back, she approach eunjung. “unnie, let me bring some.” Eunjung look at her. “is that all did you bring park ji? Where is others?” jiyeon smile. “oppa bring it up for me.” Jiyeon take some of the thing from eunjung hand.

“annyeong.” “annyeong.” Soyeon, q-ri and boram greet them. “woah, it LA celebrity.” “can i get your sign please.” the 4 of them stop in front of the entrance. “unnie,what happen to you?” eunjung ask. Boram and soyeon laugh. “we miss you.” They say huging them. “we miss you too unnie. We have something for you.”

-----

“unnie, we’re leaving.” “ne, fighting for today performance.” “ne unnie. Annyeong.”

Eunjung is applying her make up in the car. Upon she done, eunjung take her phone and text her mother. “ah, i want to meet omma. Its been a while since i meet her.” “go then.” “we already have a very tight schedule ji. I can’t go there. we running here and there for rehearsal and performance. Did you forget about it?” eunjung sigh.

Jiyeon nod. “You are right unnie.  When will this promotion over? I want a break.” “in your dream. We have target album recording and promotion after that. Then we need to prepare for our concert. After concert, preparation for tressure box promotion. And concert again. did you think we have break park ji?” jiyeon head down. eunjung look at them and smile. “its ok. We can do it girls. Our schedule like this since our debut, so its ok. We can adapt it.” “yeah yeah.” Jiyeon say looking at eunjung.

“yeah yeah.” Eunjung micmiking her. jiyeon look at eunjung. “why are you imitate me?” “you know it sound so cute. Yeah yeah. Just like when i say molkang molkang to jangwoo oppa, and he imitate me.” Eunjung laugh. “jiyeon cute aegyo.” Jiyeon glare at eunjung. eunjung startled. “ah, wae? Did i say something wrong?” “i don’t have any aegyo ok unnie.” “yah that is aegyo ara? Not everybody can do it cutely you know.”

Suddenly, hyomin voice. “yeah yeah.” “yah, hyominnie. You want a punch? It is not cute at all but it is like hoping for a punch.” Eunjung say. “i say exectly like waht jiyeon say.” “but it is different you know.” Areum laugh. “areum~ah, i want to ask you something.” “what is it unnie?” hyomin look at eunjung. “who do you think that has overflow aegyo?” areum scratch her head. “ah, erm..” “just say it, we will not get mad.”

“eunjung unnie.” “wae?” eunjung ask. “mollayo but unnie have something like natural aegyo. When you like something or behind the camera, your voice automatically turn to a baby voice that i think its cute. Not like when the camera is on, you are a charismatic person and all. Honestly, eunjung unnie aegyo is soo cute.” She say. eunjung blush. Jiyeon laugh. “nothing i can do about the voice. It is automatically, like on of is already set.” She say. “you are 26 but a 20 years old girl say that to you. Sound like you are so childish.” Jiyeon continue laughing.

“how about jiyeonnie?” hyomin ask again. “jiyeon unnie is a bit scary honestly.” Now its the time for eunjung to laugh. “her gaze is scary. It is just like telling you that if you don’t do what i ask you to do..” she pause. “...you die !” she continue. Eunjung burst into laughter. Hyomin too. “but sometime she will be more childish than me.” “you must refer to the time i take the candid picture of everyone right?” areum nod.

Eunjung still laughing. Her eyes become teary. “dinosaur is always a dinosaur.” Eunjung say. “it is not small dinosaur but big dinosaur with a scary gaze yet, so childish. Yeah yeah!” hyomin say laughing. Areum look at jiyeon. She smile. “yah, stop it.” jiyeon scream.

“yah jiyeon~ah, don’t scream like that. You sound like a hungry dinosaur.” Her manager say make eunjung, hyomin and areum burst into laughter again. “ah, oppa.” Jiyeon say pout. Her manager turn. “a dinosaur sulking. Want oppa to give you food? Herbivour or carnivour?” her manager say. “i want you.” Jiyeon say. the member just can laugh looking at her.