stars and moon...

endless friendship

 

“unnie, tell me.”

“erm, ...............................................”  “aisy, just say it. you make me curious waiting unnie. If you say it here, it will be our secret. Only you and me.” Jiyeon say looking straight to her eyes. “what if not?” eunjung ask while raise her eyebrow. “i’ll tell the member somebody make you blush and make sure we dig it till we know who is it.”

She know that eunjung will say everything even not being threat. In other words she is too honest. She will say out everything people ask her even when she should not to and she only being trick that time.

Eunjung look at her and laugh. “you sure know how to make me say it. aigoo jiyeon~ah.” “ah unnie, just say it. don’t make me become more impatient.” Jiyeon already turn to a dinosour. Eunjung laugh again looking at her. Her expression is the thing that eunjung laugh hard.

“arasso arasso. Its jeamin oppa who call me just now.” “jeamin oppa? What did he say?” eunjung scratch her head. She take her juice and drink it . “he say he want me to be his girl. He want to protect me from all this thing.” “mwo? Waa, deabak.”

Eunjung take a deep breath. Looking around the park, enjoying the beautiful night view. “so what did you say to him?” “molla jiyeon~ah. I’m so surprise when he say that. I’m already have too many trouble and burden on my shoulder, i don’t want to be burden to him. It will be hard ji.” “unnie think first before you answer him.” “i just think that why he confess to me, i’m afraid that i’ll hurt him with my answer later.”

Jiyeon sigh. She look at the sky, so many stars there. and a full moon is brightly shining up there. “unnie look at the star. There are so many stars but only a moon there. you are surrounded by many stars but he want to the only moon that shining brightly in your heart. Thats why he confess.” “what do you mean jiyeonnie? Unnie didn’t get it.”

Jiyeon move closer to her. She reach her hand and playing with it at the same time resting on her shoulder. “unnie, you have many friends. You are specially surrounded by many male friends of yours, he doesn’t want other person to get your heart. Thats why he confess to you.” “but it will be awkward when we meet later in case i reject him.” “i’m sure he will understand why you did that if it happen. Don’t worry.” Jiyeon look up and smile.  “i’m happy if you are happy. And whatever decision you make i’ll support you from the back.”

Eunjung smile to her. “gomawo jiyeon~ah.” “what time now? We need to go back to the dorm.” Jiyeon say while taking out her phone. “oh, soyeon unnie send me a massage. No wonder i didn’t hear it, it is in silent mood.”

She open it. “opa, i get caught.” “waeyo?” eunjung ask. “i say that i’m going out to get some snack but actually i lied to them. And soyeon unnie cought me more faster than i taught.” “jiyeon~ah, you mess with wrong person.” Eunjung laugh upon seeing jiyeon pout after hearing her words.

They walk back to the dorm together. Jiyeon go to a store near the dorm to get something to eat before they continue walking.

Titt..titt..titt...

Somebody open the door from outside. Jiyeon enter the dorm followed by eunjung. “look what i’m saying before. She will be back with eunjung.” Soyeon say upon seeing them. Jiyeon face become red. ‘i’ve been caught already. Reason.. reason.. jiyeonnie think a good reason, faster.’ She look at the member and smile.

“no, i meet her downstairs. So we come in together.” “jiyeonnie, such a bad liar. Your face is already red more red than the strawberry that rambo eat now.” They laugh. “where did you meet her?” q-ri ask eunjung as she know eunjung will say it honestly. “she meet me at the park. Opps, mian jiyeonnie.” Eunjung just now realise she split everything. Jiyeon clench her fist, DINOSOUR MOOD ON.

“unnie you are such a naive you know.” Eunjung realise something will happen, she grab her bag and run towards their room. She lock from inside. Jiyeon chase her but its too late, eunjung already lock the door. “you will know what will happen to you later HAM EUNJUNG~ssi.” Jiyeon go to the hall again. everybody look at her. “so jiyeonnie....” “ara, i’m sorry for lying. I didn’t mean to lie but i can’t think any good idea than that.”

“just say that you want to go for your unnie will do. We will not bar you from doing that. You are not a kid anymore we want to stop you from doing anything you want.” boram say. “mianheayo. Chinjja mianheayo.” “aniya. Its okay, we’re just saying it because you are a bad liar you know. Everybody will realise when you are lying.” They all laugh.

The next morning, hyomin is preparing for their breakfast. Soyeon and the others packing their stuff to go for their schedule except eunjung and jiyeon. Soyeon go to eunjung and jiyeon room to wake them up. “yah, ierona. Its 7 already.” “i’m free today till the night, so let me sleep a bit more.” Eunjung pull her blanket to cover full body. She hug her rilakkuma without bother to wake up.

“ierona, lets breakfast together. Palli.” “i’ll eat later unnie. Now let me sleep please.” “andwae. Palliwa i need to go in half an hour, lets breakfast together.” Norespond from both of them. “arasso, unnie will go to work without breakfast then. Since my dongsaeng didn’t want to eat breakfast with me. I’ll get going then.” She pretend to leave the room. Jiyeon who hear it sit immediately. “aisy, arasso. Wait for a while.” Soyeon smile looking jiyeon move to eunjung bed to wake her up.

“unnie wake up. Lets breakfast together.” “i’ll eat later, you guys go on first.” “soyeon unnie will go without taking her breakfst if we didn’t eat with her. Palli unnie, so we can sleep again later.” Jiyeon pull the blanket. “UNNIE YOU SLEEP WITHOUT YOUR CLOTHES ON AGAIN.” jiyeon yell. “ what? I wear a tube ji. What is that without clothes, it sound like i don’t wear anything.”

“you look like didn’t wear anything. A tube with shorts, the most short one. I wonder if manager oppa didn’t get nosebleed seeing you sleep like this.” “aisy, so loud this early in the morning.” “palli ierona. Aigoo, oppa will stare at you instead of waking you up if he is the one that doing it unnie.” Jiyeon take her hand, pull her to stand up. They walk lazily to the washroom to brush teeth and wash their face.

While eating their breakfast, they joking around how jiyeon and eunjung quarrel in such early in morning. How jiyeon husky voice yelling at eunjung early in the morning.

“no wonder Queens shipped both you. Sometines lovely, sometimes fighting, hold hand and others. I just thinking if they see what happen this morning, what they will say.” they laugh.

“oh yeah, i’ll visit omma later this afternoon.” “unnie, i’m going with you.” Jiyeon say. “me too.” Hyomin say.

“ke re. We’ll lunch there with omma.” “what a pity i can’t go there with you. Send my regards to her.”

“ne unnie.” Somebody open the door from outside. “ unnie, its manager oppa. You still want to sit there or come here?” “aisy, arasso arasso.” “eunjung~ah, you not look like unnie but more like dongsaeng. You follow almost every jiyeon words. Such a naive eunjung~ah.” “unnie, i don’t the dino mood to be on. If its on, not only me all of us will get to a problem.” She say while glaring at jiyeon.

The member laugh hard. “unnie get going first. See you later, annyeong.” “annyeong unnie.”

At the caffeine, eunjung looking around to search for her mother. “i’ll go to get omma for a while.” Jiyeon and hyomin sit at one of the free table at the coner of the shop.

“ommaaaaaa, eodisso. Eunjungie wasseoyo.” Her mother appear from the kitchen. “oh princess. You’re here. Come here, oh omma miss you so much.” She hug her and kiss her cheek. “miss you too omma.” She hug her mother tightly.

“lunch here?” “yeah, i miss you food. Omma, i come with jiyeonnie and hyomin.” Eunjung drag her mother to where jiyeon and hyomin sit. “oh annyeonghaseyo aunty.” Hyomin say. “annyeonghaseyo omma.” Jiyeon say. hyomin look at jiyeon, jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “annyeong hyomin~ah, jiyeonnie. Have a sit.” “hyomin~ah, wae did you call my mom aunty again. i tell you so many time already, its omma. My mom is you mom too.” Hyomin scratch her head. “can i? Or maybe should i?” she asked.

“hyomin~ah, wae are you too blur nowadays? You can and you should. Right omma.” “yeah, all of you are my daughter too.” “ne, arasso.” Hyomin nod.

Jiyeon tease hyomin from the other side. Hyomin move a bit to hit her but eunjung stop them. “aigoo, so childish both of you. Omma is there anything to eat.” “yeah, omma just now make something, still hot. Let me take it then.” She want to walk away but eunjung grab her hand.

“let me take it. ahjussi is there right, he should know which one.” She run towards the kitchen.

They look at her. Her mother eyeing her till she disapeared at the kitchen. “how is she nowadays?” “better than before i think. But still sometimes she will daydreaming when we’re talking to her.” Eunjung mother sigh. “omma, don’t worry. We will take care of her, we will make her forget everything about what happen. We will put again smile on her face like before.”

Jiyeon say while holding her hand. Hyomin just nod on the other side. “gomawo jiyeon~ah, hyomin. She is my only daughter, she is everything to me. Its hurt to see her like that. I hope you can help her to get out from it, to be like the old ham eunjung.” “we will try, don’t worry omma. We’re hurt to see her like that also. We will work hard to help her. I promise.” “gomawo.”

Eunjung appear from the kitchen with food in her hand. “lets eat. Woah, omma food. I miss it so much.”

“eat a lot, so you will have energy to work later.” “omma, can you feed me.” Eunjung say with her aegyo. “aigoo, come let me feed you.”

“unnie, nobody can reject when your request come along with your aegyo.” Jiyeon say without looking at her, continue eating. “jiyeon~ah, you should eat slowly or else you will chocked later. I wonder what your husband will say while looking at the way you eat later.”

Jiyeon chocked upon hearing what eunjung say. “UNNIE.......”