eunjung unnie vs hyomin unnie XD

endless friendship

long time no see.. hehe.. i'm back with an update but still will not update here often. i will update when i have some free time or lazy to study and doing my assignment. since i'm a bit lazy now, here some update for you guys. enjoy it. sorry for the grammar and spelling mistake.

 

They done their schedule already. Probably they are on the way back to the dorm. All the member is half asleep since thay have their schedule starting from 8 a.m in the morning. And now, its 2 a.m. they are too tired to talking.

“oppa, can you send me back home? We don’t have any early schedule right tomorrow?” “i don’t think you have it. Hyung, what time did their schedule start tomorrow?” their manager ask jiyeon manager.

“it will start at 1 p.m straight to 3 a.m. except for hyomin, all of you will have same schedule tomorrow.” “so,can i go back home oppa?” eunjung ask again. “yeah, sure. “ suddenly jiyeon poke eunjung. Eunjung turn and look at her with a ‘what’ face. “can i go with you unnie?”,jiyeon ask. “sure, why not. My mom will be very happy to see you jiyeonnie.” Eunjung say with smile.

“oppa,i’ll take jiyeon with me. “ “arasso.”

Eunjung open the door with her key. The hall light already dim but she still can hear the tv sound. “omma, didn’t go to sleep yet. Omma, i’m here.” Eunjung open the door. “oh,eunjung~ah. Are you here? I thought you already going back to the dorm.” “ani, i miss you. So i come back here.” She hug her mother tight. “jiyeon come with me here. Jiyeon~ah, come here. No need to be shy.” “jiyeon also here. 2 daughter of mine is here.” She say while hugging jiyeon.

“jiyeon~ah, you can go to shower first. I’ll be with my mom for a while. Towel and clothes will be in my wardboard in my room.” “arasso unnie.” Jiyeon go to refresh herself while eunjung is in the hall with her mother.

Eunjung lean on her mother lap. She watching tv with holding her mom hands. “aigoo, my daughter. Already 24 years old but still behave like a kid.” Her mother say and her hair. “did you mean that if i’m 24 i can’t do this?” “aniyo, what i mean is i feel like my daughter still a kid. Full of aegyo, cute, spoiled.” Her mother laugh as she finish her word. “omma, only you and appa can see me like this though.” “arasso, arasso.”

“unnie, i’m done.” Jiyeon appear from nowhere. She already change. “i’m going to shower first. Ji, you can sleep first if you want. I’ll join you later.” “i’ll be here for a while.” Jiyeon smile looking at eunjung who is now make her move to the washroom.

“how are you jiyeon~ah? Too much schedule?” eunjung mom start the conversation. “ne, aunty. Too tired to attend all of it in one day. But what to do, i need to earn money.” Jiyeon look down,playing with her hand. “wae jiyeon~ah? Mind to share?”

“can i?” she ask curiously. “why not? Just think that you talk to your mother. Come here, sit beside me.” Jiyeon move closer to eunjung mom. “omma, appa always busy. They didn’t even have time for us. Most of their time is just for their business.” Jiyeon stop. “they open business abroad here and there, make them more busy from time to time. I know both of us already grown up but we still need them. We still want to meet them always, hard to go on a vacation together since i’m also busy. But at least let me meet them always in our house. That is also a vacation to me. I need them, oppa also need them. Wae they did this to us?” she ask with a teary eyes. Eunjung mother move closer and let her lean on her lap.

“jiyeon~ah,omma and appa work to give a better life for you. Its true that you already have your career, your way that you choose. But at least if something happen in the future they have something to help you back then. I always say this to eunjung, this career hard to predict. Sometimes it will last long and sometimes it will be stop in the middle of way. So something as a back up is needed. Don’t feel like your parents doesn’t love you. But think that they did that for you. Talk to them in the phone often can make you feel close to them.” Jiyeon nodded while crying.

After a while, she fall asleep. Eunjung who is already done shower go to her mother since she can find jiyeon in her room. “omma, where is ji.... oh, she’s here.” “she sleep like a baby. Very pure and cute.” “wae omma? Did something happen?” “bring her here often. she really miss her parents. Its the second time i see her crying when talk about her parents.” “hmm, i don’t know what to do anymore. Her oppa also abroad now. Arasso omma, i will be back home often after this.”

“can we sleep with you?” eunjung ask with aegyo. “aigoo, that aegyo still there. Arasso, jiyeon~ah. Come on, sleep in the room. Its more comfortable.” All of the sudden, jiyeon mumble. “omma, i miss you. Can you just stay home for a while and spend some time with me?” and she fall asleep again. Eunjung and her mother look at each other.

~7a.m~

“eunjung~ah, jiyeonnie wake up. The sun already park itself in the sky.” Eunjung mother open the curtain to let the sunlight come in the room. She then kiss eunjung and jiyeon cheek. “wake up now. Palli, lets have some breakfast before you go.” Eunjung lazily wake up and go to the washroom.

Jiyeon look around. ‘this is not eunjung unnie room.’ She look around and find a photo of eunjung parents. “you sleep like a baby jiyeon~ah. come over here often with eunjung or even without eunjung doesn’t matter.”she smile. Jiyeon nod. “kamsahabnida aunty.” “nope, omma. Jiyeon~ah, call my mother omma.” Eunjung pop up from nowhere. Her mother look at her and smile.

They eat their breakfast. Eunjung phone ringing.  “soyeon unnie. Yeobusaeyo.”

“eunjung~ah, what are you doing?” “eating my breakfast of course. Wae?” she ask. “sajangnim want to meet us at 9 a.m. we will be heading there now.” “wae did he want to meet us?” “molla. He call me just now.” “arasso unnie. Can you please bring over some jiyeon clothes, she need some changes.”

“arasso. See you later.” “ok.”

“jiyeon~ah, member is on the way.” “wae?” “sajangnim want to meet us. We need to go straight to the office. No worries, i already ask unnie to bring some clothes of yours.” “gomawo unnie.”

~ccm building~

t-ara gather at kks office. They totally very curious about what he going to talk about. “i want to close the dorm for some renovation for about a month maybe.” “mwo? So, where we need to go?” soyeon ask. “your parents house of course. Or any other place that make all of you easy to go to your schedule.” “chinjja we can go back to our parents house? Chinjja?” “yap, until i confirm that you can enter your dorm again. I know hyomin, soyeon and q-ri have your own house nearer right? The others, its your parents house right?” he ask. “yap. So when it will start?” “The day after tomorrow. Prepare yourself and the manager will send you home.” “arasso.”

~jiyeon POV~

‘going back home? Staying there alone.’ Jiyeon keep thinking about it by herself.

~end POV~

Eunjung and hyomin that realise jiyeon reaction look at each other. “she must be thinking about staying alone at home.” Hyomin say to eunjung. “i will bring her back to my house. What i mean is staying with me.” “are you sure unnie? She can stay with me since i’m staying alone.” “ its okay. My mom already ask me to bring her back if she  leave alone.” “arasso unnie. Did you ask jiyeon about it?”

“not yet. Let she finish prepare her thing first, or else she will refuse to come with me and going back to her  home to stay alone there.” Eunjung look at jiyeon who is preparing, hyomin just nod.

“jiyeon~ah, want to follow me back o my home?” hyomin ask to hear jiyeon answer. “aniyo unnie. I will go back to my house. Gomawo.” “and you will stay alone there. Your prents now abroad, your oppa at japan. So are you going to stay there alone?what did you gonna do alone there? Talking with your teddy bear when you are boring, watching movie all day long?” eunjung ask without give any chance for her to interupt. “ani unnie. Its not that i......” “jiyeon~ah, let stay at my house. You don’t want to go to minnie house, what about mine? My mom already ask me to bring you over often.” eunjung sit beside her while hyomin stand in front of her.

“its okay if you want to go to eunjung unnie house not mine as long asyou are not alone at your house. You can choose either me or unnie, but not choosing your house. If and only if your parents around, you can be there.” Jiyeon look at both of them. “can i just go back to my house?” she ask. “NO....” both of them answer together.

“hurmmm, arasso. But which 1 should i go?” jiyeon pout. “either one. You choose,we’re ok with every decision you made.” Both of them leave her to think about it.

‘who should i follow? Hyomin unnie  or eunjung unnie?’ jiyeon now confused. 

~who will jiyeon choose? i'll reveal it in the next update.~

annyeong.....