eunjung-jiyeon(2)

endless friendship

They sit in eunjung mother office. Her mother is outside get their drinks to bring it inside. “here.” She put it in front of them. “thank you omma.” Both of them say. “princess, come here.” Eunjung approach her. “raise up that leg.” “but omma, it..” “i say raise it up. Now.”jiyeon startled hear her rough voice. Eunjung slowly put her leg on her lap. “i always ask you to be careful and not to overwork. Why did you didn’t hear me. Whats wrong with you princess?” she say while massaging eunjung leg. “mian omma. Ton of schedule i have make me forget about it. it hurt sometime but with that kind of schedule i have, i can’t do anything.”

“you are not a robot eunjung~ah. You also need break. Omma already told you right, you are doing good enough till now. So no need to work that hard.” She sigh. “you too jiyeon. Working is not something that you need to do it hardly, stressfully but something that you need to enjoy as an experience that you can tell your children about it. working like this is no fun. Injury all over your body.” She look up. “tell them when you hurt, so they will understand and reduce the work for you even i know they won’t. At least let them know. You got me?” eunjung and jiyeon nod.

“gomawo omma.” Eunjung say kiss her mother cheek. “gomawoyo omma.” Jiyeon also did the same. Eunjung hold her hand. “mianhae i make you worried about me. I promise it will not be happen again. i love you omma.” She hug her tight. “i love you too princess. Jiyeon.” She say kiss their forehead.

Meanwhile the other member sit in the practice room stretching their body before start the practice later. Their manager enter the room with his face so red. Soyeon look at him. “oppa wae?” “just now i ask eunjung where are they? She say she is in the middle of eating their dinner. But since 20 minutes ago, i’ll try to reach them again but she switch off her phone.” He say. “what about jiyeonnie?” q-ri ask. “she also didn’t pick up her phone. Where did sthey go? Aisy.” He sit on the couch. “oppa getting angry already. They sure die if oppa get them.” soyeon say to boram.

“so how oppa?” hyomin ask. “how what? Your unnie will get angry if they are not here for the time she come.” As soon as she finish his word, the door open. “girls, annyeong.” Their choreographer greet them. “oh my god, we.are.dead.” hyomin say. “why did you look at me like that?” soyeon look at them one by one. They also look back at her. She point to herself. “me?” she whisper. They all nod. Soyeon sigh. She approach her. “unnie.” “wae soyeon~ah?” she ask.

“eunjung and jiyeon still not here. And probably will not be here at all.” She look up. “what?” “they.. they skip ..” “they skip the practice today?” soyeon nod followed by the other. “what the hell are they doing.don’t they know the concert is just around the corner.” Her voice echo in the room. Soyeon in front of her startled. “it is not that we know about it. don’t yell at me unnie.” Soyeon say holding her tears. She sigh. “mian. I didn’t mean to shout to you. Just why did they do that. This is not a showcase but concert. Why did they do that.” She look around.

“we will rest for today. Since i’m not in the mood to do it today. But i will make sure they do 5 hours extra practice time when they come back here tomorrow.” She say gather her thing. Soyeon jaw drop. “5 hours extra?” she nod. “no worries, i’m not going to make you do it. just them. the naughty kid.” She say leaving the room. “i’m sure will kill them when i get them later.” Soyeon say. “unnie wae did your face so red?” hyomin ask q-ri. She didn’t answer her and walk away from that room. Before she leave, she ask soyeon to call eunjung mother to ask whether she is there or not. “ne q-ri unnie. Did she get angry just now?” soyeon ask boram. “yap. They sure dead  when she get them later.” She shook her head. “woah, q-ri unnie getting angry is sure soooooo scary.” Hyomin say.

But the she dance around the room happily. “but it is sure so cool. Because they didn’t show up, we don’t need to practice besdie we also don’t have any individual schedule. In the other word, it a break day for us.” Soyeon look at boram. “YAH.” Hyomin stop her action and look at them. “wae?” “unnie scold us because of them. you still happy about it?” “of course not but the fact that they will get punish later make me cool with it. beside we also get some rest because of them. just like kill 2 bird with one stone. They geeting punish but we are not. They are skipping but we get a break. Isn’t it great?” she say to them.

“ah molla. Ka ja.” They leave the room to find q-ri and go back home.

They headed to  the CAFFENE with hope that eunjung and jiyeon there. They hit their jackpot when they see eunjung is there sitting at the counter doing something. “we got you baby.” Soyeon say. Q-ri walk forward without looking back or waiting for them. as soon as she enter the cafe, she approach eunjung. Jiyeon nowhere can be find. “yah, naughty girl.” Q-ri say hit eunjung head.

“ah, who the hell that hit my... oh q-ri unnie. You are here?” she say with an awkward smile. “annyeong unnie, hyomin~ah.” “why the hell did you skip the practice today? Where is that dino?” she ask  her. “oh, that.. that.. “ “unnie, omma ask you to .... oh my god.” She try to enter the kitchen again when q-ri again voice. “where did you want to go dino? Come here. Follow me.” She say to them. “let..let..let me send that first.” Eunjung approach jiyeon.

Jiyeon look at her. “we are dead.” “i guess so.”

All 4 pair of eyes looking at them. jiyeon and eunjung head down. “you know because of you she scold us.” Soyeon voice. “mianhae.” They say. “because of you she yell at me.” “mianhae.” They say again. “because of you we don’t need to practice today.” “mianhae.” Again the same word. Soyeon hold her laughter looking at their face. “why did you do it in the first place?” “i ask her...” “omma ask us to help here since there is a lot of customer today and she didn’t have enough staff.” Eunjung cut jiyeon answer. “why didn’t you tell her we need to practice for the concert?” “we..we..” jiyeon stuttered. “wae ji?” “aniya, i’m ok.” She say.

“as a punishment, you will practice 5 hours extra later.” “MWO?” eunjung and jiyeon look at each other. “can you reduce it to 3?” jiyeon say. “andwae. It unnie that say it just now.” Eunjung scratch her head. “princess, can you take this upstairs?” her mother call her from downstairs. “ne omma. Jjamkkan girl.” She walk away.

“what happen to her leg? Why did she limp?” hyomin ask jiyeon. “did she hurt it again?” soyeon ask. “i spill about it to omma just now. So she getting angry about it and pull eunjung unnie by her ear. Dragging her to her office and massage it. unnie say it hurt a bit. Thats why she limping.” They nod. “its good she have her shoes on when we come here since her leg is being bandage alreaady by omma after she massage it.” they nod. Eunjung appear. Jiyeon approach to help her. “still hurt unnie?” she whisper. “a bit.”

They sit at their seat again. “omma give this to you all.” “both of you will clean the practice room, bring our things out from the car to there, do whatever we told you to do for a week. It is as a punishment from us for you because you skip the practice today.” Q-ri say. “eunjung jaw drop. “woah, q-ri unnie deabak.” Hyomin say. “you want to do it with them too?” she look at her. “a..aniya unnie. Of course not.” Soyeon look down holding her laughter.

Boram pretending to play with her phone while hyomin beside her looking at it too. Q-ri look so serious looking straight to their face. “but it is if you didn’t go downstairs and dance a silly dance in front of the customer.” “ne?” “i said go dance silly dance in front of them now. You can bring hyomin with you if you want.” Soyeon biting her lips prevent her from laugh. “now?” “mwoya unnie. Why did you drag me in too?” hyomin protes. “because you are the dongsaeng. Isn’t it you are the trio EUNJIMIN as far as i know. So why don’t you join them too.” She say smiling a bit.

“ah, mwoya.” “you have 5 minutes from now.” She look at her phone. “if you didn’t do it in 5 minutes, the penalty will be on.” Eunjung look at jiyeon scratching her head. “the count start from now.” Q-ri say put her phone in the table. She take a sip of her drink looking at them while raise her eyebrow. Soyeon and boram look at them smiling. “its your choice dear.” Boram say. Eunjung stand up. She take jiyeon hand to go with her. Jiyeon start to shake her head and stomp her feet like a dino. “shiro unnie, shiro.” “yah, you want to do the chores? I don’t want to. So lets go, we just need to do it once and everything done.” eunjung say.

“aisy, arasso.” Jiyeon follow eunjung from behind.

Soyeon, hyomin, and boram hold their stomach hard to control their laughter. Q-ri sit back and smiling wide. “such a pabo.” Hyomin say. “they become so naive  when they did something wrong like this. How easy to trick them. q-ri unnie deabak.” “lets see what they will do.” Q-ri say lead them to the staitrs.

She take out her phone and record everything. Soyeon, hyomin and boram already laughing hard when they see how silly they are. “yah, look at eunjung.” Soyeon say laughing while holding her stomach. The costomer in the cafe clapping after they done it. they sit at the place again with the other still laughing like a crazy person. “yah, deabak. The ace and the maknae silly dance is deabak.” Boram say. Hyomin become teary due to laughing to hard.

“so, are we done now?” eunjung ask looking at them. obviously embarrased, since her cheek become more red than usual. “actually, we are just playing around with you.” Hyomin say laughing again. jiyeon head down. “ne? Playing around?” “pabo unnie, we are being trick by them.” jiyeon say hit eunjung hand. Eunjung look at them. “YAH.” She yell. The other start to laugh again. “pabo, such a pabo.” Soyeon point to them. “you will pay for this someday.” Eunjung say while jiyeon already stomped her feet to hide her embarrasement. “ah, i can’t face the world anymore.” She say hiding her face behind eunjung. “we will make them pay someday. I promise you.” She say smirk. Soyeon, q-ri, boram and hyomin still didn’t stop laughing. Eunjung sigh.